Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?


Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Valorant
You last visited: Today at 02:43

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



[Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers within the Valorant forum part of the Popular Games category.

Reply
 
Old 08/02/2021, 15:52   #751
 
elite*gold: 260
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,428
Received Thanks: 371
Quote:
Originally Posted by felipehsiao View Post
ValCol is good?
Slots are full

but we still doing great
HappyMajor is offline  
Old 08/02/2021, 17:05   #752
 
elite*gold: 130
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 73
Received Thanks: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIEGON View Post
Skyrant triggerbot wouldn't even shoot half the time for me, I spent forever trying many different colors and even did it exactly how they did in the video guide. Made a ticket an they told me it was my pc lol and for me to record all my steps/gameplay. People do seem to vouch for it though so I guess some manage to get it to work right
Works 100% fine for me I have been using them for months, you are basically describing a faulty setup out of my experience.

And as for them asking a video, what is the problem with that, they try to support you then just follow their directions or don't ask support to begin with?

I can 100% vouch for Skyrant like many many other people on this forum clearly they are without doubt the most trusted and reliable amongst with cscript aswell and I heard valcol though.
RoXox is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/02/2021, 17:10   #753

 
elite*gold: 76
Join Date: Jan 2021
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoXox View Post
Works 100% fine for me I have been using them for months, you are basically describing a faulty setup out of my experience.

And as for them asking a video, what is the problem with that, they try to support you then just follow their directions or don't ask support to begin with?

I can 100% vouch for Skyrant like many many other people on this forum clearly they are without doubt the most trusted and reliable amongst with cscript aswell and I heard valcol though.
Yeah cScript I also used can recommend for it also Skyrant and Valcol also recommended.
GamerDoc is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/02/2021, 18:55   #754
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 84
Received Thanks: 10
cScript works great if you can get in. Its what im using. Keep in mind though that you have to buy hardware for it.
canaadriane is offline  
Old 08/02/2021, 23:16   #755
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 33
Received Thanks: 9
Optic is legit. Works close to the same as cScript. Hardware required. You won’t be able to buy it and start playing until you have the required hardware. Recently sold publicly, prior to that was friends and word of mouth only. Been around since October/November. Only recently sold publicly. Only difference from cScript is we offer a neural version as well. None of us ever mind streaming if you’d like to see more. Small, close group.

Best of luck.
newhobby is offline  
Old 08/03/2021, 00:48   #756

 
elite*gold: 115
Join Date: Jun 2021
Posts: 167
Received Thanks: 17
Optic - not trusted (Not recommend)
cScript Trusted Highly recommend
Solotic is offline  
Old 08/03/2021, 05:15   #757
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 33
Received Thanks: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by rak185 View Post
Optic - not trusted (Not recommend)
cScript Trusted Highly recommend
Stop commenting on anything I say about Optic. I get that you’re a cScript fanboy- great. I think they’re amazing too. Regardless, there is enough room for cScript and Optic. You do this everytime I say anything about Optic - you’ve had zero interaction with us. You don’t like that one of our word of
mouth customers said that he had been a customer for 15 days when our epvp post had only been up for 7. We were not selling publicly before epvp - it was word of mouth referral only. I have tried to talk to you. Please stop commenting on Optic when you know nothing about us.

To anyone reading this, we have never been dishonest with anyone. We have let 2 current cScript customers know it wouldn’t behoove them and we weren’t worth the extra sub since we are virtually the same. We will stream to anyone who has questions. We don’t take on just anyone. We’re very selective and concerned with security. There has never been anything negative posted about us other than this guy who can’t understand we were referral only prior to selling on epvp. If anyone has any questions we’ll be more than happy to answer them. We have a verification server that we scrub hourly so no one will see your discord if they come in and vice versa.

rak185 - please stop commenting on Optic when you honestly have no idea what you’re talking about.
newhobby is offline  
Old 08/03/2021, 06:25   #758
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 84
Received Thanks: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by newhobby View Post
Stop commenting on anything I say about Optic. I get that you’re a cScript fanboy- great. I think they’re amazing too. Regardless, there is enough room for cScript and Optic. You do this everytime I say anything about Optic - you’ve had zero interaction with us. You don’t like that one of our word of
mouth customers said that he had been a customer for 15 days when our epvp post had only been up for 7. We were not selling publicly before epvp - it was word of mouth referral only. I have tried to talk to you. Please stop commenting on Optic when you know nothing about us.

To anyone reading this, we have never been dishonest with anyone. We have let 2 current cScript customers know it wouldn’t behoove them and we weren’t worth the extra sub since we are virtually the same. We will stream to anyone who has questions. We don’t take on just anyone. We’re very selective and concerned with security. There has never been anything negative posted about us other than this guy who can’t understand we were referral only prior to selling on epvp. If anyone has any questions we’ll be more than happy to answer them. We have a verification server that we scrub hourly so no one will see your discord if they come in and vice versa.

rak185 - please stop commenting on Optic when you honestly have no idea what you’re talking about.
Hi, does Optic have a discord or something?
canaadriane is offline  
Old 08/03/2021, 06:33   #759
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 33
Received Thanks: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by canaadriane View Post
Hi, does Optic have a discord or something?
I can give you the verification discord. We don’t post it because we scrub it after each person comes in - trying to prevent the next guy coming in from seeing everyone’s discord to maintain anonymity etc. If you PM me I’d be happy to provide you with it.
newhobby is offline  
Old 08/03/2021, 06:35   #760
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 1
I'd recommend cScript tbh.
Polyethic is offline  
Old 08/03/2021, 12:41   #761


 
elite*gold: 357
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 292
Received Thanks: 63
Hello @Xenos,

Im requesting you to test our Valorant Cheat and add to your list. We are undetected since release, for you to make sure about it before you add in list a week of test subscription will be given to you if you can contact us.

Thanks for your usefull post.
Unfair Game is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/03/2021, 13:11   #762

 
elite*gold: 115
Join Date: Jun 2021
Posts: 167
Received Thanks: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unfair Game View Post
Hello @,

Im requesting you to test our Valorant Cheat and add to your list. We are undetected since release, for you to make sure about it before you add in list a week of test subscription will be given to you if you can contact us.

Thanks for your usefull post.
lied your cheat detectionj for a long time and just updated in this month
Solotic is offline  
Old 08/03/2021, 13:29   #763


 
elite*gold: 357
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 292
Received Thanks: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by rak185 View Post
lied your cheat detectionj for a long time and just updated in this month
Hello @rak185,

We never had detection in Valorant. Our software was out dated for a while due some inside issues but we have provided higher membership for different games to our customers in this time. You are free to join our Discord channel or forum to hear directly from our customers. If you have any question feel free to contact us.

Have a nice day!
Unfair Game is offline  
Old 08/03/2021, 13:39   #764

 
elite*gold: 457
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 1,552
Received Thanks: 145
Why my company not added? Im sended comment and msg everyday!
*Michael Scofield is offline  
Old 08/03/2021, 14:36   #765
 
elite*gold: 260
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,428
Received Thanks: 371
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Michael Scofield View Post
Why my company not added? Im sended comment and msg everyday!
maybe because u are selling the old archine source as spoofer
or because u are perma dt?
HappyMajor is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Reply

Tags
cheats, download, hacks, undetected, valorant


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers
09/20/2021 - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds - 1190 Replies
Please note that this list is based on users experience in the past, even if someone is listed as legit doesn't mean he's actually trustworthy in future. Also this list might be not correct, some people are having different experiences with cheat providers than others! Use this list at your own risk! Buy only from people with high rep + long time registered + proof. If you dont like taking risk wait until people buy the cheat and give feedback. Note: Many scammers use multi accounts or...



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:43.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.