Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Valorant Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

XNXX VALORANT | ⭐ AIMBOT ⭐ ESP ⭐ SKIN CHANGER ⭐ SPOOFER AND MORE!

Discussion on XNXX VALORANT | ⭐ AIMBOT ⭐ ESP ⭐ SKIN CHANGER ⭐ SPOOFER AND MORE! within the Valorant Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1475
The Black Market: 124/0/0
Smile XNXX VALORANT | ⭐ AIMBOT ⭐ ESP ⭐ SKIN CHANGER ⭐ SPOOFER AND MORE!

Greetings EPvP, I'm reselling the cheapest and best quality valorant cheat currently available on the market.
I played active games for about 15 days with this cheat and it really satisfied me.
I've known for a long time so I vouch for the developer.

I won't be doing any other valorant reseller also please don't ask for the developer contacts information because you won't be buying a different product or a cheap prices.

Aimbot
  • Visible Check
  • Draw Fov
  • FOV Color
  • Aimbot Keybind
  • Aimbot Bone
  • Aimbot Fov
  • Smooth Enable
  • Aimbot Smooth
  • NoSpread Visible Check
  • No spread

Visuals
  • Object ESP
  • Box
  • Skeleton
  • Head Point
  • Weapon Name
  • Agent Name
  • Health
  • Shield
  • Radar ( map)
  • Lines
  • Object ESP
  • Sage Wall w/HP
  • Dropped items
  • Cypher Trap
  • Killjoy Ult
  • Spike
  • Model Changer (Risk)
  • Chams (Risk)
  • Wireframe Gun
  • Wireframe Player
  • Wireframe Hand
  • 3D Box
  • Geeko Esp

Misc
  • Enable SkinChanger with variants(only in game)
  • FOV Changer
  • Thirdperson
  • Spinbot
  • Fast Crunch
  • Skip Tutorial
  • SafeMode
  • Free cam

Config
  • Chams Colors
  • Name Colors
  • Box Colors
  • Lines Colors
  • Lines Color
  • Skeleton Color
  • Health Color
  • Shield Color
  • Lines Type
  • Type of box

Pricing - Payment Methods

1 Day : 8.00€ - (BTC, LTC, ETH, DOGE & Credit/Debit Card)
7 Days : 25.00€ - (BTC, LTC, ETH, DOGE & Credit/Debit Card)
30 Days : 65.00€ - (BTC, LTC, ETH, DOGE & Credit/Debit Card)

SHOWCASE

Gallery 1
Old 03/30/2023, 00:57   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Who is the original seller?

This looks pasted because of the Canvas GUI and having the exact same glow esp color and features as cheat on another forum I can't name. Screenshots for proof are below:

Old 03/30/2023, 07:06   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by seconb View Post
Who is the original seller?

This looks pasted because of the Canvas GUI and having the exact same glow esp color and features as cheat on another forum I can't name. Screenshots for proof are below:

https://imgur.com/a/oGKREar
Didn't you read what I wrote?
Old 04/10/2023, 00:50   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodBack_ View Post
Didn't you read what I wrote?
How are you calling this "best quality valorant cheat" when its public, cheap and has more features than a csgo cheat?

Do you have a proof that you played 15 days with this cheat on the same account ? Im glad to see that
Old 04/10/2023, 11:40   #5

tqqq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooja View Post
How are you calling this "best quality valorant cheat" when its public, cheap and has more features than a csgo cheat?

Do you have a proof that you played 15 days with this cheat on the same account ? Im glad to see that

Are the internal cheat features now called Cheap CS:GO cheats?

I'm not saying it's an overly secure public cheat. Is quality just safety? If yes, You can buy DMA cheats but first you need to get a DMA Device + 2nd computer + Firmware + Cheat.

Plus, even these days, publicly internal cheats have a chance of surviving although less than DMA.
Old 04/10/2023, 13:06   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodBack_ View Post
Are the internal cheat features now called Cheap CS:GO cheats?

I'm not saying it's an overly secure public cheat. Is quality just safety? If yes, You can buy DMA cheats but first you need to get a DMA Device + 2nd computer + Firmware + Cheat.

Plus, even these days, publicly internal cheats have a chance of surviving although less than DMA.
you are really talking nonsense, I said cheap because a cheat with so many features for only 65€ a month is cheap

then, yes quality = safety, what's the point of paying 65€ to be sure to be banned 5 days later by vanguard ?

then DMA will remain the best choice, the only thing detected with DMA devices is a public firmware that 70% of people bought because they knew nothing about it, and if you buy a 600€ DMA device to use public firmware afterwards it's your fault
Old 04/10/2023, 16:46   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooja View Post
you are really talking nonsense, I said cheap because a cheat with so many features for only 65€ a month is cheap

then, yes quality = safety, what's the point of paying 65€ to be sure to be banned 5 days later by vanguard ?

then DMA will remain the best choice, the only thing detected with DMA devices is a public firmware that 70% of people bought because they knew nothing about it, and if you buy a 600€ DMA device to use public firmware afterwards it's your fault
I do not set the price, if the developer lives in a country with a high euro exchange rate, 65 per month can be a very reasonable earning.

Whether you buy DMA cheat or Use Private Firmware, there is no guarantee that you will not be banned. I like your 70% statistics, Did you create a phone survey to get that rate?

Also where did you get that you will be banned after 5 days? You talk like a parrot with stereotypical memorized sentences.

By the way, you can buy a DMA device for around €200-250 instead of €600.

But if you get 200-250€ DMA device, You will be banned after 5 days, right? pure logic.
Old 04/28/2023, 05:35   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 433
how long is it ud? there are many features that are easily dtc from vanguard like skinchanger
Old 04/29/2023, 11:20   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i need some help gang can you dm me back pls
Old 07/28/2023, 21:20   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The order was paid for, but I didn't receive it
Old 07/29/2023, 00:37   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyph3r1337 View Post

The order was paid for, but I didn't receive it
Hi, crypto payments are unfortunately sometimes delayed blockchain approval. Please connect to chat with txid and get help.
Old 08/02/2023, 01:57   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Placed order about an hour ago, still haven't got the cheat. My crypto payment was completed, however my purchase still "on hold". I contacted the live chat before purchasing to ask if cheat was updated for the recent patch. The answer was instant. I placed the order, waited for my payment to be confirmed and after more than 6+ confirmation on my LTC payment I decided to ask chat again why is my purchase is still on hold. It was saying "We are online", but no one replied for 30+ minutes. I send all the proof of the payments a long with the TXID, no reply again. After couple more minutes, all my chats were closed, however I send transcript to my email from the first chat. I tried to re-open chat again and it was not available anymore ( as they suddenly appeared offline ).

Messages on my email showing ordering and confirmation by coinbase:

Receipt of the purchase (email):

Receipt of the purchase (coinbase):

Image from my order:

Chat logs:

At this point I am not sure what to think, but you know what it looks like. I will edit my post if my order ever actually got completed and if I receive any cheat from this provider.

Edit: After I tried contacting the live chat again, he blocked access to the live chat with my subscribed account. Video proof:
Old 08/02/2023, 12:53   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The purchase was made in the store 4 days ago, but I never received the product. No support was provided to me. Absolutely total disregard

Messages on my email showing ordering and confirmation by coinbase:

Receipt of the purchase (email):

Receipt of the purchase (coinbase):

Image from my order:
Old 08/02/2023, 14:22   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

@ let's get some evidence and report ?

Please report the first post, also the user. I will also post this in other forums and discords along with this guy username and everything he sells to warn other people.

Idc if he is reseller or owner of the product, at this point I don't believe in anything he says. PVP admins, please take actions accordingly!

Edit: I tried to contact his guy live chat again and he blocked my access to the chat shortly after. I have video proof:
Thanks
2 Users