Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Valorant Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:46

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



🔥UVcheats🔥Cheapest on the Market 🔥 Undetected 🔥 Vouches available 🔥

Discussion on 🔥UVcheats🔥Cheapest on the Market 🔥 Undetected 🔥 Vouches available 🔥 within the Valorant Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 960
Join Date: Sep 2022
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
Arrow 🔥UVcheats🔥Cheapest on the Market 🔥 Undetected 🔥 Vouches available 🔥

UVCheats

Status : Undetected




Details

✔️ Windows 10&11 All Versions
✔️ Support All CPU's
✔️ Click To Run (No Need Requirements)
✔️ Active Discord Community (Keep ToS)
✔️ 7/24 Support
✔️ ��Cheapest on the Market��

FEATURES:
Prices:
Vouch Keys available, Open trade on Elitepvpers to purchase and vouches!
For Support add > 0xUV#2687
UvCheats is offline  
Old 09/02/2022, 03:51   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Moderator


 
hughjanus's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 183
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 9,202
Received Thanks: 504
The usage of automated shop systems (e.g. Shoppy / Sellix) or trading discord servers is not allowed until you can show some general trade activity through our TBM system.


Please report this post when you got some general trade activities.
This can be from 7 to 12 trades as it depends on the users who traded with you.
Therefore, you are not allowed to add back the links until a moderator approved them.

Check the following links for explanations about our TBM-System:


hughjanus is offline  
Old 09/02/2022, 17:25   #3 Trade Status: Verified(?)

 
elite*gold: 24
Join Date: Jun 2021
Posts: 73
Received Thanks: 12
Added me out of nowhere and sent me a vouch key. Loader seems sus, once dragged into virus total you can see the IP's it accesses. They didn't bother making their "cheat" look more legit as it doesn't seem to use any imports that are needed for any valorant cheat. I was also blocked after calling out the owner.

Proof of DM's:

RetroHvH is offline  
Old 09/02/2022, 17:30   #4
 
elite*gold: 960
Join Date: Sep 2022
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by RetroHvH View Post
Added me out of nowhere and sent me a vouch key. Loader seems sus, once dragged into virus total you can see the IP's it accesses. They didn't bother making their "cheat" look more legit as it doesn't seem to use any imports that are needed for any valorant cheat. I was also blocked after calling out the owner.

Proof of DM's:

Yes bro, I seen your activity on other post "begging" for vouch keys and I decided as I require some trading history here I would of given you a key to try. Loader is fine anybody can do test when they purchase.

You were deleted because now you waste time and saying i am acting "sus" who knows maybe you are 16.

Thanks
UvCheats is offline  
Old 09/02/2022, 17:35   #5 Trade Status: Verified(?)

 
elite*gold: 24
Join Date: Jun 2021
Posts: 73
Received Thanks: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by UvCheats View Post
Yes bro, I seen your activity on other post "begging" for vouch keys and I decided as I require some trading history here I would of given you a key to try. Loader is fine anybody can do test when they purchase.

You were deleted because now you waste time and saying i am acting "sus" who knows maybe you are 16.

Thanks
I don't beg for vouch keys, I don't believe in spending money on cheats. You gave me a key, I opened the loader and inserted it, Loader insta-closed and nothing else happened. My point still stands. No imports that are required are included in the loader. You drop files, try to side load missing DLL's, and you write and read registry keys which I doubt is for HWID Locking.
RetroHvH is offline  
Old 09/02/2022, 17:38   #6
 
elite*gold: 960
Join Date: Sep 2022
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by RetroHvH View Post
I don't beg for vouch keys, I don't believe in spending money on cheats. You gave me a key, I opened the loader and inserted it, Loader insta-closed and nothing else happened. My point still stands. No imports that are required are included in the loader. You drop files, try to side load missing DLL's, and you write and read registry keys which I doubt is for HWID Locking.
If you dont believe in spending money on cheats but your on cheat selling page, Good brain bro. You say its malware but you opened? What is this nonsense I will get mod to look at this false accusations and you dont know any of our methods of hwid locking. Loader insta closed bc I gave you used key (which is my problem )

Thanks
UvCheats is offline  
Old 09/02/2022, 17:40   #7 Trade Status: Verified(?)

 
elite*gold: 24
Join Date: Jun 2021
Posts: 73
Received Thanks: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by UvCheats View Post
If you dont believe in spending money on cheats but your on cheat selling page, Good brain bro. You say its malware but you opened? What is this nonsense I will get mod to look at this false accusations and you dont know any of our methods of hwid locking. Loader insta locked bc I gave you used key (which is my problem )

Thanks
Correct, EPVP is for selling cheats. At least we know your brain works. I am on here to network with developers and try and get a business of mine going. Get a mod to look into me, I still stand with my opinion. You're right I don't know your methods of HWID Locking but if it was through registry then I'm sorry to tell you but your developer is not the brightest my friend. Thank you for giving me a "used key". Moderators I'll be waiting for a dm. I can provide proof of our dms.
RetroHvH is offline  
Old 09/02/2022, 17:50   #8
 
elite*gold: 960
Join Date: Sep 2022
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by RetroHvH View Post
Correct, EPVP is for selling cheats. At least we know your brain works. I am on here to network with developers and try and get a business of mine going. Get a mod to look into me, I still stand with my opinion. You're right I don't know your methods of HWID Locking but if it was through registry then I'm sorry to tell you but your developer is not the brightest my friend. Thank you for giving me a "used key". Moderators I'll be waiting for a dm. I can provide proof of our dms.
There is nothing to hide show everyone dms, You claim malware where their is no signs of malware 8/ 63 if put into virus total... It funny how all the red are false positives and used for hacks if you knew the cheats and how the work

-Added media
UvCheats is offline  
Old 09/07/2022, 16:58   #9
 
elite*gold: 960
Join Date: Sep 2022
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
Prices update -
�� 1 Day - $3.99
�� 7 Days - $19.99
�� 30 Days - $39.99
UvCheats is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥Buying FF11/FF14 gils 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
07/14/2021 - Final Fantasy Trading - 0 Replies
Hello potential gold sellers, I am here to help you sell your gold. I am buying gold to stock which means I will instantly buy your gold in large quantities. My prices ask discord . My preferred payment method is PayPal but can pay also WMZ BTC WU Skrill Binance
[Buying] 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥Buying EVE 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
07/14/2021 - Eve Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hello potential gold sellers, I am here to help you sell your gold. I am buying gold to stock which means I will instantly buy your gold in large quantities. My prices ask discord . My preferred payment method is PayPal but can pay also WMZ BTC WU Skrill Binance
[Buying] 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥Buying ALIBON SILVER 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
07/14/2021 - Albion Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hello potential gold sellers, I am here to help you sell your gold. I am buying gold to stock which means I will instantly buy your gold in large quantities. My prices ask discord . My preferred payment method is PayPal but can pay also WMZ BTC WU Skrill Binance
[Buying] 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥Buying EUROAION + AION CLASSIC KINAH 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
07/14/2021 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Hello potential gold sellers, I am here to help you sell your gold. I am buying gold to stock which means I will instantly buy your gold in large quantities. My prices ask discord . My preferred payment method is PayPal but can pay also WMZ BTC WU Skrill Binance
[Buying] 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥Buying TBC GOLD CLASSIC WOW 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
07/14/2021 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hello potential gold sellers, I am here to help you sell your gold. I am buying gold to stock which means I will instantly buy your gold in large quantities. My prices ask discord . My preferred payment method is PayPal but can pay also WMZ BTC WU Skrill Binance



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:46.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2024 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.