Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Valorant Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥CheatsPalace Valorant Cheat🔥 | Best UD Valorant Hacks | Undetect for 7 Months

Discussion on 🔥CheatsPalace Valorant Cheat🔥 | Best UD Valorant Hacks | Undetect for 7 Months within the Valorant Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 10/16/2022, 01:44   #31 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
ESP: 8/10
Safety: 0/10

Edit: Day 3 and banned, the cheat is clearly detected because It wasn't a manual report. I was playing in custom matches with other people I know for testing. Dev has a brand new discord account which tells me that he won't be using it for long, sus.
---

I have also tried their other chair "Fury" and this one didn't work for me, it says that it works on Win11 but for me it didn't and honestly it feels like they're misleading people on this one, I also tried it on Win10 and again it didn't work for me. The support asked to Teamview which I declined because a 6.5$ cheat is not worth the trouble when the odds of them making it work are very low. Based on the reviews it seems that there are multiple people who can't make it work as well. Feel free to try your luck.

Proof of purchase:
Old 10/18/2022, 02:40   #32

elite*gold: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlaszzzz View Post
ESP: 8/10
Safety: 0/10

Edit: Day 3 and banned, the cheat is clearly detected because It wasn't a manual report. I was playing in custom matches with other people I know for testing. Dev has a brand new discord account which tells me that he won't be using it for long, sus.
---

I have also tried their other chair "Fury" and this one didn't work for me, it says that it works on Win11 but for me it didn't and honestly it feels like they're misleading people on this one, I also tried it on Win10 and again it didn't work for me. The support asked to Teamview which I declined because a 6.5$ cheat is not worth the trouble when the odds of them making it work are very low. Based on the reviews it seems that there are multiple people who can't make it work as well. Feel free to try your luck.

Proof of purchase: https://imgur.com/a/jZTsKnU
Or maybe you just need a brain and let support help you instead of just assuming things
And what does new discord account have to do with anything?? Its clear you dont know anything about cheating or discord
Selling cheats is against their TOS so my account gets terminated every now and then
“ odds of them making it work are very low”
Kid you don't even have the ***** to reply to me when i asked you whats the issue and then you left the server
Not our fault

+ how did u try on win 10 and 11
Cuz i didnt reset your key’s hwid
So no way you changed windows and apparently got it to check
And we asked you to reset windows because it was clear you had million other programs on your windows

So before you accuse us get yourself straight
Old 11/27/2022, 08:29   #33

Updated
Old 11/29/2022, 01:07   #34 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheatPalace| JoJo View Post
Or maybe you just need a brain and let support help you instead of just assuming things
And what does new discord account have to do with anything?? Its clear you dont know anything about cheating or discord
Selling cheats is against their TOS so my account gets terminated every now and then
“ odds of them making it work are very low”
Kid you don't even have the ***** to reply to me when i asked you whats the issue and then you left the server
Not our fault

+ how did u try on win 10 and 11
Cuz i didnt reset your key’s hwid
So no way you changed windows and apparently got it to check
And we asked you to reset windows because it was clear you had million other programs on your windows

So before you accuse us get yourself straight
Yeah... Definitely the attitude you carry towards the people that buy your sh*t. IF someone is wrong about something, be professional about how you respond. This honestly tells alot about how you probably handle other things. Was gonna try this out but the reviews + how you handle customers is a huge red flag....
Old 11/29/2022, 15:44   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyyTendencies View Post
Yeah... Definitely the attitude you carry towards the people that buy your sh*t. IF someone is wrong about something, be professional about how you respond. This honestly tells alot about how you probably handle other things. Was gonna try this out but the reviews + how you handle customers is a huge red flag....
Dont really care about your opinion
If you cant follow simple steps and then start barking orders at us , i will give 0 ***** about it
Either follow steps and if you cant then patiently wait for support instead of **** talking behind a screen
Old 12/01/2022, 17:44   #36 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 206
I haven't used the software so I don't know, but I can say something. Theme design looks great
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/04/2022, 18:02   #37

Server issues fixed
Old 12/05/2022, 00:31   #38 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheatPalace| JoJo View Post
Dont really care about your opinion
If you cant follow simple steps and then start barking orders at us , i will give 0 ***** about it
Either follow steps and if you cant then patiently wait for support instead of **** talking behind a screen
What a way to hold yourself on a public forum in front of paying customers!
Old 12/05/2022, 14:01   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinplicity.ASC View Post
What a way to hold yourself on a public forum in front of paying customers!
He isnt a customer
Just a **** talker behind a keyboard
Old 12/08/2022, 21:00   #40 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Is it undetected?
Old 12/09/2022, 14:52   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigalRabbit View Post
Is it undetected?
Yes sir it is undetected and updated for latest patch
Old 12/10/2022, 02:49   #42 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Seems like the legit reviews are all saying its detected. Be cautious of buying.
Old 12/10/2022, 05:11   #43 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killox1 View Post
Seems like the legit reviews are all saying its detected. Be cautious of buying.
Yeah . Better stay away from this seller .
Old 12/10/2022, 17:15   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killox1 View Post
If you look at other reviews u can also see that its working perfectly
Old 12/11/2022, 21:21   #45 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

First someone says the cheat works for windows 11, but he told me that I shouldn't use windows 11 22h1 or 22h2. So I installed windows 11 21h1. Cheat does not work. I contact him, he tells me to use a VPN. Still does not work. Keep in ind I have secure boot and fast boot disabled. Windows defender is 100% disabled too.

After creating a ticket, I got no actual help for a solid month. I left the server, because I got tired of waiting. Cheat loader is not working and the customer support is terrible.

(Some extra info, I paid one of his verified Paypal resellers, he took the money and only a few days later I got a key after I kept asking from the owner of CheatPalace. Sadly the cheat didnt work like I said.)

Tags
val hack spoof, val hacks, valorant cheap hack, valorant cheats & hacks