Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Valorant Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Immunity Pixel] AimBot | Silent | TriggerBot | BunnyHop (Hardware Based)

Discussion on [Immunity Pixel] AimBot | Silent | TriggerBot | BunnyHop (Hardware Based) within the Valorant Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool [Immunity Pixel] AimBot | Silent | TriggerBot | BunnyHop

Red/Purple/Yellow Supported
FullScreen Supported (All Resolations)
All features works combined with ur Sensitivity/Resolation

ATTENTION
Before u buy this cheat, u should know:
  • Razer Mouses is not supported! (All others mouses are supported)
  • Immunity Pixel is a slot-based cheat, if slots are full, u will not be able to buy it.
  • If u contact to buy, send (Epvp Profile Link) for easy support.
  • If ur Epvp profile does not satisfy support, it may ask u for ID Verification or other info, if u cannot do this, do not contact.
  • Ur Unique Build will be delivered within a max of 24h.

Payments [BTC Only]
First 150€ /m (for Unique Build)
Renew 100€ /m

Contact
Discord -> immunity.pub
(We can give 2 vouch build for trusted members)

Thanks
6 Users
Old 08/27/2021, 07:17   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

added you on discord interested
Old 08/27/2021, 07:37   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayonaise354 View Post
added you on discord interested
Accepted
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/28/2021, 10:18   #4 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I was very surprised when I first saw this because it is first time I see spiral or nearest in valorant. Experiencing new features was exciting for me. I buy it and now i will tell about my experience.
  • Support 10/10 He was willing to help. I got very fast and understandable answers. He made suggestions for config and explained everything step by step. He gives really good support.
  • Safety 10/10 I've been using this for 1 day, maybe it's too early to say anything. But he is very strict about security, when I contacted him he said that I can't buy right away and I have to give him some information about me, he asked questions and asked for some proofs. This seems like a good choice if you're looking for a closed community.
    I feel safe as the cheat is hardware based because I've never been banned by any hardware cheat I've used before (include cScript). + I think it's exploiting a bug for capture because there's something you absolutely have to do for it to work. And its working on fullscreen for me.
  • Aimbot +Rcs 11/10 The product with the best tracking range I've ever used. Because of pixel scanning, many cheats naturally have a delay when tracking running enemies, but I have never encountered this with this cheat. It seems pretty fast and has much less lag.
    Spiral and Nearest modes are truly a different experience. It looks really legit with spiral low smooth but my favorite was nearest. I've never seen this before and man this is insane!
    For Pixelbots rcs only pulldowns, which in some cases can cause you to a body hit or miss bullets. But these rcs are very interesting because it doesn't just look like pulldown. Although I still don't fully understand it, there is something different about it and it works really well. +And it has some filters for abilities
  • Flick Silent 9/10 It works as it should, but if I compare it with the pixelbots I used before, I don't miss the walking enemies, the reaction time is very fast.
  • Trigger Bhop ?/10 I honestly don't use them. But after 5 minutes of testing it seems to be working fine.
Old 08/28/2021, 21:13   #5 Trade Status: Verified(?)

+rep

Best cheat I've used, no shaking, can choose between two enemy. I want to buy ai but he didn't suggest it cus my pc is bad.
Everything went well, it helped to adjust config to my game style. It took him a few hours to send me my build. Aimbot works crazy. Silent works perfect and when I tested it with my friend it doesn't show up in viewers if you use low fov. If you want to play at high elo without risk of being banned, you need a closed project. Immunity is best for it
Old 08/29/2021, 18:23   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kcamperw0w View Post
I was very surprised when I first saw this because it is first time I see spiral or nearest in valorant. Experiencing new features was exciting for me. I buy it and now i will tell about my experience.
  • Support 10/10 He was willing to help. I got very fast and understandable answers. He made suggestions for config and explained everything step by step. He gives really good support.
  • Safety 10/10 I've been using this for 1 day, maybe it's too early to say anything. But he is very strict about security, when I contacted him he said that I can't buy right away and I have to give him some information about me, he asked questions and asked for some proofs. This seems like a good choice if you're looking for a closed community.
    I feel safe as the cheat is hardware based because I've never been banned by any hardware cheat I've used before (include cScript). + I think it's exploiting a bug for capture because there's something you absolutely have to do for it to work. And its working on fullscreen for me.
  • Aimbot +Rcs 11/10 The product with the best tracking range I've ever used. Because of pixel scanning, many cheats naturally have a delay when tracking running enemies, but I have never encountered this with this cheat. It seems pretty fast and has much less lag.
    Spiral and Nearest modes are truly a different experience. It looks really legit with spiral low smooth but my favorite was nearest. I've never seen this before and man this is insane!
    For Pixelbots rcs only pulldowns, which in some cases can cause you to a body hit or miss bullets. But these rcs are very interesting because it doesn't just look like pulldown. Although I still don't fully understand it, there is something different about it and it works really well. +And it has some filters for abilities
  • Flick Silent 9/10 It works as it should, but if I compare it with the pixelbots I used before, I don't miss the walking enemies, the reaction time is very fast.
  • Trigger Bhop ?/10 I honestly don't use them. But after 5 minutes of testing it seems to be working fine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aldrisimone View Post
+rep

Best cheat I've used, no shaking, can choose between two enemy. I want to buy ai but he didn't suggest it cus my pc is bad.
Everything went well, it helped to adjust config to my game style. It took him a few hours to send me my build. Aimbot works crazy. Silent works perfect and when I tested it with my friend it doesn't show up in viewers if you use low fov. If you want to play at high elo without risk of being banned, you need a closed project. Immunity is best for it
Thanks for reviews
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/02/2021, 14:53   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

any plans to support razer mice?
Old 09/03/2021, 10:04   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacklovell View Post
any plans to support razer mice?
Actually bypass works for every mouse. But after bypass device looks same as ur mouse (same data). When u plug in Razer mice, windows automatically directs them to "Razer Synapse" soft, and Razer detects device as its own mouse and tries to install driver. So device cannot be used cuz it shows up as razer. I can prevent windows from automatically redirecting to "Razer Synapse" for some windows versions but not all. So it is not supported as it is not a complete solution for now. There mb a solution for this in future but there is no one to test it yet.
Old 09/04/2021, 14:08   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

As I understand, I can get this cheat if I buy a new mouse
Old 09/05/2021, 14:04   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immunity-Framework' s View Post
Actually bypass works for every mouse. But after bypass device looks same as ur mouse (same data). When u plug in Razer mice, windows automatically directs them to "Razer Synapse" soft, and Razer detects device as its own mouse and tries to install driver. So device cannot be used cuz it shows up as razer. I can prevent windows from automatically redirecting to "Razer Synapse" for some windows versions but not all. So it is not supported as it is not a complete solution for now. There mb a solution for this in future but there is no one to test it yet.
So there is a way and you could assist me if i would buy?
Old 09/05/2021, 16:42   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacklovell View Post
So there is a way and you could assist me if i would buy?
There is a way but i'm not sure it works for all win versions. That's why there is no support.
U can write me to dc become a tester.
Old 09/12/2021, 08:45   #12 Trade Status: Verified(?)

The chair and support are top notch.
I have used many chairs in my life, but I have never seen anything as good as this.

I recommend it 100%.
Old 09/14/2021, 23:56   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiki0010 View Post
The chair and support are top notch.
I have used many chairs in my life, but I have never seen anything as good as this.

I recommend it 100%.
Thanks for purchase
Old 10/01/2021, 19:23   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Thanks for reviews
Quote:

Red/Purple/Yellow Supported
FullScreen Supported (All Resolations)
All features works combined with ur Sensitivity/Resolation

ATTENTION
Before u buy this cheat, u should know:
  • Razer Mouses is not supported! (All others mouses are supported)
  • Immunity Pixel is a slot-based cheat, if slots are full, u will not be able to buy it.
  • If u contact to buy, send (Epvp Profile Link) for easy support.
  • If ur Epvp profile does not satisfy support, it may ask u for ID Verification or other info, if u cannot do this, do not contact.
  • Ur Unique Build will be delivered within a max of 24h.

Payments [BTC Only]
First 150€ /m (for Unique Build)
Renew 100€ /m

Contact
Discord -> Immunity#3635
(We can give 2 vouch build for trusted members)

I added you on discord
Old 10/03/2021, 07:43   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Any day vouch keys??? I'm willing to purchase if its as good as it seems.
Thanks
1 User