Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Valorant Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Project-A Framework] Aimbot | FlickBot (SilentAim) | TriggerBot | Bhop (30 Slot)

Discussion on [Project-A Framework] Aimbot | FlickBot (SilentAim) | TriggerBot | Bhop (30 Slot) within the Valorant Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/21/2021, 15:19   #16

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0live View Post
Peoples paying money to scammers, its a real and quality cheat and no one commenting or buying
Thanks for thinking that way <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistikBro View Post
+Vouch ,

I order it ,
% 100 friendly support ,

Product ,

great work like a charm .

i feel so lucky
Thanks for buy
Old 05/21/2021, 21:54   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Added you on discord. /short
Old 05/21/2021, 22:14   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Does this work on 2560x1440?

Edit: Added you on discord
Old 05/22/2021, 03:22   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROBLOX11 View Post
Added you on discord. /short
Accepted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syntens View Post
Does this work on 2560x1440?

Edit: Added you on discord
Accepted, yes
Old 05/24/2021, 07:20   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

No more vouches ?
Old 05/24/2021, 08:43   #21 Trade Status: Verified(?)

+vouch - a reliable cheat

He gave me a trial at first and cheat was very perfect. Aimbot is really good. And you can custom settings almost everything of cheat. It makes you very comfortable in game bcz all I have to do to win is to take mouse1. triggerbot works as it should. and flickbot.. i love it, you can make nice clips with sheriff. security does not have any worries for enormous ban. support is pretty good and tells you everything. he is very gentle and does setup himself. and yes I bought this after 2 days of trying and I am very happy.
If you are looking for a safe project where you can easily reach staffs, this cheat is my first suggestion <3
Old 05/24/2021, 14:07   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishno View Post
No more vouches ?
There are a few other people, but they had to buy some things to meet the needs of cheat and their cargo has not arrived yet. they will write when come

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayothe2 View Post
+vouch - a reliable cheat

He gave me a trial at first and cheat was very perfect. Aimbot is really good. And you can custom settings almost everything of cheat. It makes you very comfortable in game bcz all I have to do to win is to take mouse1. triggerbot works as it should. and flickbot.. i love it, you can make nice clips with sheriff. security does not have any worries for enormous ban. support is pretty good and tells you everything. he is very gentle and does setup himself. and yes I bought this after 2 days of trying and I am very happy.
If you are looking for a safe project where you can easily reach staffs, this cheat is my first suggestion <3
Thanks for buy <3 enjoy it
Old 05/28/2021, 00:49   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Here's my two cents.
  • Aimbot with RCS is more full-featured than the typical flickbots you will find on this forum. There is a tracking mechanism coupled with a smart RCS (i.e. doesn't activate immediately after click but waits until you start spraying) that makes it much more human-like than the instantaneous flicks you will generally see in the pixelbot pastes. It also allows you to play with a larger FOV while still looking legit because you are actually tracking vs. flicking.
  • Triggerbot and flickbot are pretty standard. It's not going to be as perfect as an internal but it's on the higher end of responsiveness compared to the others I've tried. It is nice, however, to have all of these bundled into one tool.
  • Pricing is expensive. It's really up to you whether you're willing to pay ~$170USD / mo for a higher quality tool vs. buying a lifetime paste of Pean's pixelbot for ~$35. In my personal opinion, it does seem like Pean pastes (e.g. Interception with RawAccel) must have a time limit given the prevalence of them on this forum. I would not be surprised if that method was either patched or Vanguard steps it up and just bans on sight. Their method, without going into the details, at least feels more sophisticated and less likely to be caught in a mass ban-wave.
  • I've generally had good experiences with the support. I had issues which they patiently worked through and I've been badgering them with questions which they've been responsive to. That being said, given the high price, I would expect that level of service.

Tl;dr: Higher quality aimbot with likely lower chance of detection than what you will generally find on this forum. Is it worth the price? Really up to you - with how starved of quality the Valorant cheat community has been these few months, it's at least good to know that there are some quality options, even if they are coming in at a very high price for a comparable cheat in another game.
Old 05/29/2021, 02:26   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomanol View Post
Here's my two cents.
  • Aimbot with RCS is more full-featured than the typical flickbots you will find on this forum. There is a tracking mechanism coupled with a smart RCS (i.e. doesn't activate immediately after click but waits until you start spraying) that makes it much more human-like than the instantaneous flicks you will generally see in the pixelbot pastes. It also allows you to play with a larger FOV while still looking legit because you are actually tracking vs. flicking.
  • Triggerbot and flickbot are pretty standard. It's not going to be as perfect as an internal but it's on the higher end of responsiveness compared to the others I've tried. It is nice, however, to have all of these bundled into one tool.
  • Pricing is expensive. It's really up to you whether you're willing to pay ~$170USD / mo for a higher quality tool vs. buying a lifetime paste of Pean's pixelbot for ~$35. In my personal opinion, it does seem like Pean pastes (e.g. Interception with RawAccel) must have a time limit given the prevalence of them on this forum. I would not be surprised if that method was either patched or Vanguard steps it up and just bans on sight. Their method, without going into the details, at least feels more sophisticated and less likely to be caught in a mass ban-wave.
  • I've generally had good experiences with the support. I had issues which they patiently worked through and I've been badgering them with questions which they've been responsive to. That being said, given the high price, I would expect that level of service.

Tl;dr: Higher quality aimbot with likely lower chance of detection than what you will generally find on this forum. Is it worth the price? Really up to you - with how starved of quality the Valorant cheat community has been these few months, it's at least good to know that there are some quality options, even if they are coming in at a very high price for a comparable cheat in another game.
Thanks for review, enjoy it
Old 05/29/2021, 13:49   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I will purchase this and get back to you guys with a very honest review. Stay tuned.
Old 05/30/2021, 17:32   #26 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 134
The Black Market: 157/0/0
can i vouch for this pls?
Old 05/30/2021, 18:36   #27 Trade Status: Verified(?)

+vouch very good, works extremely well. Support is amazing too
Old 05/30/2021, 21:04   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alonso007 View Post
I will purchase this and get back to you guys with a very honest review. Stay tuned.
We waiting u

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronz4life View Post
can i vouch for this pls?
Ofc, add on discord

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenshinMeme View Post
+vouch very good, works extremely well. Support is amazing too
Thanks for comment, enjoy it
Old 05/30/2021, 21:07   #29 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Vouch copy?
Old 05/30/2021, 23:15   #30 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 134
The Black Market: 157/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Project-A View Post
We waiting u

Ofc, add on discord

Thanks for comment, enjoy it
added
Closed Thread