Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Valorant Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🏆SKYRANT Ai 🏆 #1 PRIVATE TOOL 🏆 10+ GAMES IN 1 TOOL 🏆 3 YEARS UNDETECTED

Discussion on 🏆SKYRANT Ai 🏆 #1 PRIVATE TOOL 🏆 10+ GAMES IN 1 TOOL 🏆 3 YEARS UNDETECTED within the Valorant Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 04/24/2021, 07:36   #46 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Any players detected using this?
Old 04/24/2021, 16:00   #47

elite*gold: 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by tehpwnerer69 View Post
Any players detected using this?
Nope, 100% safe!
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/24/2021, 23:43   #48 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyrant View Post
Nope, still 0 bans
You mentioned something about an aimbot?
Will I have to rebuy for that?
Old 04/25/2021, 00:59   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehpwnerer69 View Post
You mentioned something about an aimbot?
Will I have to rebuy for that?
Edit: No aimbots!
Old 04/26/2021, 20:03   #50 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

It happens very rarely for me to leave a review on a product, (I have been a member of this forum for 5 years and I have only made a few posts) but this time I absolutely had to make an exception. I start by saying that the tool is really fantastic, very different from many other triggerbots that are out there and that I have PERSONALLY tested. The trigger is much more reactive and if properly set it does its job in a truly excellent way. There are only two values ​​that can be changed, according to the chosen setting the trigger can be:

- useless (if incorrectly set)
- rage (if set incorrectly as it becomes so precise and instantaneous that it seems almost not legit)
- legit (if set properly you will simply look like good players)

I want to clarify that before leaving this review I used the trigger for about 10 days (daily) and today I bought a lifetime license because I am really satisfied with the product and I want to support these guys.

Also if we are here, we are all a bit of cheats, and I have tried a lot of cheats in different games, but a support like this I had never found until today. The guys are ready to help you with any of your requests, and above all they are open to new ideas and listen a lot to the suggestions of their users. I really appreciated this aspect as well as the trigger to buy this lifetime, these guys deserve to be supported especially for the commitment they are putting into their project. Not to mention seeing 3 updates in 7 days, practically every 2 days you have some new features to use. If I have to cast a vote overall we are very close to 10/10. Also I want to point out that there was a little misunderstanding with a member of their staff, do you know how the discussion ended? That we both had a good laugh and friends like before, which is not easy to find with all the managers / scammers around. Really congratulations guys!
Old 04/26/2021, 20:08   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by cogan27 View Post
It happens very rarely for me to leave a review on a product, (I have been a member of this forum for 5 years and I have only made a few posts) but this time I absolutely had to make an exception. I start by saying that the tool is really fantastic, very different from many other triggerbots that are out there and that I have PERSONALLY tested. The trigger is much more reactive and if properly set it does its job in a truly excellent way. There are only two values ​​that can be changed, according to the chosen setting the trigger can be:

- useless (if incorrectly set)
- rage (if set incorrectly as it becomes so precise and instantaneous that it seems almost not legit)
- legit (if set properly you will simply look like good players)

I want to clarify that before leaving this review I used the trigger for about 10 days (daily) and today I bought a lifetime license because I am really satisfied with the product and I want to support these guys.

Also if we are here, we are all a bit of cheats, and I have tried a lot of cheats in different games, but a support like this I had never found until today. The guys are ready to help you with any of your requests, and above all they are open to new ideas and listen a lot to the suggestions of their users. I really appreciated this aspect as well as the trigger to buy this lifetime, these guys deserve to be supported especially for the commitment they are putting into their project. Not to mention seeing 3 updates in 7 days, practically every 2 days you have some new features to use. If I have to cast a vote overall we are very close to 10/10. Also I want to point out that there was a little misunderstanding with a member of their staff, do you know how the discussion ended? That we both had a good laugh and friends like before, which is not easy to find with all the managers / scammers around. Really congratulations guys!
Thank you so much for the kind words! ❤
Old 04/26/2021, 21:12   #52 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

just bought 1 day test keyand downloaded the loader. When I open the loader it just freezes. no valid discord invite link. weird
Old 04/26/2021, 23:17   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkece View Post
just bought 1 day test keyand downloaded the loader. When I open the loader it just freezes. no valid discord invite link. weird
Edit: We use our own forums now.
Old 04/27/2021, 15:46   #54 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Does it read memory?
Old 04/27/2021, 16:49   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpartanICE View Post
Does it read memory?
No it does not.
Old 04/28/2021, 04:13   #56 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Any chance for a 30min /1h trial? Not questioning the legitimacy of the product just want to see if this is the cheat for me as I usually go for very soft aim assist like aimbots.
Old 04/28/2021, 13:10   #57 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 65
Edit: After testing with right settings this is a good Triggerbot. The seller is nice and its legit to me.
I can recommend this to everyone who wants a Triggerbot.
Old 04/28/2021, 14:31   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selfo# View Post
I bought 7 days and the Triggerbot is working but I dont think its good. Maybe I have the wrong settings? Sometimes its shoots to slow when the enemy is infront of me and I feel like u wont be able to topfrag in diamond with this.
Otherwise with OP, Marshal and Pistols this is kinda good. But same I think in Diamond u wont get kills.

As I said maybe wrong settings, would anyone share rage settings? I just wanna test.
Edit: Contact our support on our forums!
Old 04/28/2021, 19:29   #59 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

where there any bans ?
Old 04/28/2021, 20:41   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfire View Post
where there any bans ?
No, 100% safe!
We change builds daily through autopatch and are still 100% external, we don't read memory.