Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Valorant Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[⭐IronDome] 🔥 ESP |🔥 Aimbot |🔥 Spoofer |🔥 Stream Proof | ✅ UD

Discussion on [⭐IronDome] 🔥 ESP |🔥 Aimbot |🔥 Spoofer |🔥 Stream Proof | ✅ UD within the Valorant Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 03/12/2021, 09:59   #46 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
You've been exposed to the whole community bud. Take your bought cheats somewhere else, anyone who believes this **** is braindead. You're a whole joke.

Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/12/2021, 10:30   #47 Trade Status: Verified(?)

+vouch

As this is from a new dev team, I took the dive and got a public chair. Compared to the usual players in the business, they have a pretty nice set of utilities that comes with the public chair and at a cheaper/ fairer price.

Esp/wallhack is not a permanent thing on your fov and prevents you from "being there already when round starts" which kinda reduces your chance of being reported. Imo this is better than having *** like esp.

Aimbot has super smooth option but is pretty reactive(prevents snapping). You can change your aimbot fov to the size of your crosshair(which looks like the movement is from spray control/recoil) or up to the whole screen.

The UI is pretty easy to use. It is either blantantly telling you what it is or simplified. You can change your set up in game without too much hassle. Like removing esp skeleton, changing aimbot fov and smoothness on the fly,with what the situation calls for.

Spoofer is easy to use. And public chair comes with one.

The team themselves are helpful and has someone on to help pretty much 24/7. They check your system spec if you can run it before selling to you, and will help further if you have any problems without having too much trouble reaching them.

They also do showcases on the discord if you want to see the aimbot in action.

I don't know how this can be called as a scam when I actually got the product while other literally blocks you after getting your payment. But ye ok bro. If they are a rebrand, then fine, product is still amazing.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/12/2021, 15:03   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by thsmalice View Post
+vouch

As this is from a new dev team, I took the dive and got a public chair. Compared to the usual players in the business, they have a pretty nice set of utilities that comes with the public chair and at a cheaper/ fairer price.

Esp/wallhack is not a permanent thing on your fov and prevents you from "being there already when round starts" which kinda reduces your chance of being reported. Imo this is better than having god like esp.

Aimbot has super smooth option but is pretty reactive(prevents snapping). You can change your aimbot fov to the size of your crosshair(which looks like the movement is from spray control/recoil) or up to the whole screen.

The UI is pretty easy to use. It is either blantantly telling you what it is or simplified. You can change your set up in game without too much hassle. Like removing esp skeleton, changing aimbot fov and smoothness on the fly,with what the situation calls for.

Spoofer is easy to use. And public chair comes with one.

The team themselves are helpful and has someone on to help pretty much 24/7. They check your system spec if you can run it before selling to you, and will help further if you have any problems without having too much trouble reaching them.

They also do showcases on the discord if you want to see the aimbot in action.

I don't know how this can be called as a scam when I actually got the product while other literally blocks you after getting your payment. But ye ok bro. If they are a rebrand, then fine, product is still amazing.
Thank you for trusting us!
We hope you enjoy your subscription with Iron Dome and time to perhaps hit Radiant? ����

Quote:
Originally Posted by ausxd View Post
You've been exposed to the whole community bud. Take your bought cheats somewhere else, anyone who believes this shit is braindead. You're a whole joke.

Nice PHOTOS is it you ? woofer can send as much of his ppl here as he wants! but remember two can play this game. i wonder what will happen if the Dubai Authority's will learn about his mischief . i dont think it will be a simple metter.. lol
Old 03/12/2021, 20:06   #49 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 111
The Black Market: 180/0/4
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronDome View Post
Thank you for trusting us!
We hope you enjoy your subscription with Iron Dome and time to perhaps hit Radiant? ����

Nice PHOTOS is it you ? woofer can send as much of his ppl here as he wants! but remember two can play this game. i wonder what will happen if the Dubai Authority's will learn about his mischief . i dont think it will be a simple metter.. lol
No Name, No game.
Old 03/12/2021, 20:37   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by wooferpro View Post
No Name, No game.
We Know ppl keep pushing it sir . if you know what IDF is you will calm down and relax . or you will be getting phone call soon have a nice day .
Old 03/13/2021, 00:01   #51 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 111
The Black Market: 180/0/4
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronDome View Post
We Know ppl keep pushing it sir . if you know what IDF is you will calm down and relax . or you will be getting phone call soon have a nice day .
Your still 2 steps back my friend, someone going to be receiving pizza's soon, expect a call.
Old 03/13/2021, 03:36   #52 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Old enigma. DONT BUY. They gonna exit scam. Cringe Gotcha

Scammers dont buy.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/14/2021, 15:16   #53 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I gave them a vouch few days ago, now i am taking it back. They exit scammed us, i knew the risks so i only blame myself. but anyways dont lose ur money like i did..

stay away from iron dome and their team (Justin, Box, Hak etc.)
Old 03/14/2021, 16:46   #54 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Sounds like an exit scam!
Old 03/14/2021, 22:08   #55 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 86
they exit scammed again
Old 03/15/2021, 01:42   #56 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Enigma and his family should be buried below 6feet for scamming
Old 03/15/2021, 02:36   #57 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 174
they exit scammed again xD
Old 03/15/2021, 03:15   #58 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragx_fps View Post
they exit scammed again xD
Sad.
Old 03/15/2021, 03:38   #59 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by asta88 View Post
I gave them a vouch few days ago, now i am taking it back. They exit scammed us, i knew the risks so i only blame myself. but anyways dont lose ur money like i did..

stay away from iron dome and their team (Justin, Box, Hak etc.)
How about we find their house and get your stolen money from their lifeless body lol.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/15/2021, 03:48   #60 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayrond091 View Post
How about we find their house and get your stolen money from their lifeless body lol.
i mean iam down haha

Tags
aimbot, esp, hack, spoofer, valorant