Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Valorant Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Woofer Pro | ✅ Valorant HWID Spoofer | ✅ PERMANENT | ✅ UNDETECTED

Discussion on Woofer Pro | ✅ Valorant HWID Spoofer | ✅ PERMANENT | ✅ UNDETECTED within the Valorant Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 05/14/2022, 06:11   #1066 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I got my plus role now and sent a support.test after resetting windows. normal-1521
Old 05/15/2022, 11:46   #1067

elite*gold: 111
The Black Market: 180/0/4
Quote:
Originally Posted by skgaming356 View Post
I got my plus role now and sent a support.test after resetting windows. normal-1521
Please dont forget to DM too.
Old 05/16/2022, 00:07   #1068 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I bought the lifetime but the code doesn't work anymore. The staff told me he gonna check for me but 3 days later no reply. I really need to spoof my pc so badly right now.
ticket: urgent-1058
edit: the owner answered but he was not giving a ****. He said I gave him fake ticket and tell me to not wasting his time. Later he respond to the ticket and said he cannot find my key as lifetime key. I said let me forward my email of my invoice. He reject and he asked for my email. I gave him my email and He told me his sellix account was closed so he can't check. THen he send me the screenshot of that show his account got closed and that was it. That was the support I get from the owner of Woofer. and he also said "Why come after 2 months ask for it?, ur purchase was 2 years ago" and I said my key is lifetime that is why I comeback and his response was "it is a lifetime purchase, but we need proof the key exist"
Old 05/16/2022, 07:36   #1069

Quote:
Originally Posted by long9x97 View Post
I bought the lifetime but the code doesn't work anymore. The staff told me he gonna check for me but 3 days later no reply. I really need to spoof my pc so badly right now.
ticket: urgent-1058
edit: the owner answered but he was not giving a ****. He said I gave him fake ticket and tell me to not wasting his time. Later he respond to the ticket and said he cannot find my key as lifetime key. I said let me forward my email of my invoice. He reject and he asked for my email. I gave him my email and He told me his sellix account was closed so he can't check. THen he send me the screenshot of that show his account got closed and that was it. That was the support I get from the owner of Woofer. and he also said "Why come after 2 months ask for it?, ur purchase was 2 years ago" and I said my key is lifetime that is why I comeback and his response was "it is a lifetime purchase, but we need proof the key exist"
You do not exist in our database, you system doesn't either, we do not have a proof that your purchase was refunded or not. But we know as a fact any key that was removed is 100% refunded. Your purchase is 2 years ago and you come to us after many many months of no usage that you probably forgot if u got refunded or not to perhaps use woofer again after many failed spoofers. Otherwise, there is no good explanation from your end and assume the key is stolen.
Old 05/16/2022, 07:50   #1070 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Angry Not answering

Quote:
Originally Posted by wooferpro View Post
I have already replied to your issue.
You have replied to me telling me that you would have refunded me.
But you didn't actually refund me and I'm still waiting for the payment.
You told me to give you my ltc wallet address but I didn't receive any payments. It's been 4 days already and I haven't heard from you anymore.

Ticket: #run-1474
Old 05/16/2022, 08:51   #1071 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey woofer. I know that instead of supporting me you will come here to excuse yourself. It's take 5 days for you to reply me and it only takes 1 second for you to come to epvp to reply all the complains. I just want to tell everyone to not buy this product. The support is horrible. Idk if this spoofer is detected or not but It is not worth it. Stop getting scammed right now
Old 05/16/2022, 17:07   #1072

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZER0SCRIPTS View Post
You have replied to me telling me that you would have refunded me.
But you didn't actually refund me and I'm still waiting for the payment.
You told me to give you my ltc wallet address but I didn't receive any payments. It's been 4 days already and I haven't heard from you anymore.

I literally asked you to give us the purchase information and crypto address in the ticket. I did not specifically say I already did refund you. Anyways, you have 24 hours to reply with purchase information to confirm you did purchase the key. We will not move forward unless we see that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by long9x97 View Post
Hey woofer. I know that instead of supporting me you will come here to excuse yourself. It's take 5 days for you to reply me and it only takes 1 second for you to come to epvp to reply all the complains. I just want to tell everyone to not buy this product. The support is horrible. Idk if this spoofer is detected or not but It is not worth it. Stop getting scammed right now
"Idk if this spoofer is detected or not" this speaks to itself, thank you.
Old 05/16/2022, 18:48   #1073 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
I literally asked you to give us the purchase information and crypto address in the ticket. I did not specifically say I already did refund you. Anyways, you have 24 hours to reply with purchase information to confirm you did purchase the key. We will not move forward unless we see that.
You should read my messages below, I provided my purchase email already. I paid with credit card but anyway I answered to you again with email and order number and also attached the screenshots of the email that I received after purchasing. Now kindly answer to my ticket and refund the order.

Old 05/17/2022, 00:02   #1074

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZER0SCRIPTS View Post
You should read my messages below, I provided my purchase email already. I paid with credit card but anyway I answered to you again with email and order number and also attached the screenshots of the email that I received after purchasing. Now kindly answer to my ticket and refund the order.

Issue resolved.
Old 05/17/2022, 13:36   #1075 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i want a refund for checked in 2 days the spoofer not work
can u take a look into ticket - clean-1782
i did all the steps nothing extra did reseted windows even fresh install windows as asked but still waiting for a good reply about refund bcz woofer not work for me
Old 05/19/2022, 01:21   #1076

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidhayakyt View Post
i want a refund for checked in 2 days the spoofer not work
can u take a look into ticket - clean-1782
i did all the steps nothing extra did reseted windows even fresh install windows as asked but still waiting for a good reply about refund bcz woofer not work for me
I will check your ticket.
Old 05/19/2022, 07:59   #1077 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
I will check your ticket.
you said me same month ago, still no
Old 05/19/2022, 10:40   #1078

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdap View Post
you said me same month ago, still no
Might as well DM me, my DM's are currently open.
Old 05/19/2022, 11:49   #1079 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Might as well DM me, my DM's are currently open.
dmed discord
Old 05/20/2022, 05:23   #1080 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Support Super slow been waiting for woofer to assist me been almost 5 days now and stilll ignored my ticket..

Tags
hwid ban, hwid ban spoofer, spoofer, valorant spoofer, van6