Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Valorant Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥 [ Harrison´s Val-Key ] Aimbot 10€ Month 🔥

Discussion on 🔥 [ Harrison´s Val-Key ] Aimbot 10€ Month 🔥 within the Valorant Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 19
Cool 🔥 [ Harrison´s Val-Key ] Aimbot 20€ Month - lifetime for 40€🔥

Harrisons Val-Key supports:
- Supported OS: Win10 (All Builds).
- Supports FullScreen.
- Stream Proof.
- Supported CPUs Intel & AMD

Thanks
1 User
Old 12/11/2020, 12:22   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 271
need images and photos of menu as well as ingame action
Old 12/11/2020, 12:29   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by xFysh View Post
need images and photos of menu as well as ingame action
Will do, forgot the vids and photos.
Old 12/12/2020, 18:17   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Interested in your product, just waiting for someone to vouch
Old 12/12/2020, 20:02   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by clerpy View Post
Interested in your product, just waiting for someone to vouch
You can find vouches on our discord.
Old 12/14/2020, 22:38   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Val-key Review:

Overview:
Val-key is currently in early stages and thus very basic but do not let that fool you and please read the rest of my review.

Aimbot:
I was unable to get the aimbot function of the hack to work and so I can not comment on how that functions.

Aim-assist:
This is the main thing you should and will be using if you purchase val-key, it's very easy to setup and use, no complicated instructions to follow. The aim-assist is very powerful due to its smooth and subtle nature, it can drastically improve your aim whilst also not looking like an aimbot, the price of val-key is worth it for this feature alone.

Support:
The support offered on Discord is amazing, the responses are fast, helpful and to the point, you will have no issues at all setting up and getting val-key to work for you.

Cons:
- There is no in-game menu at all, you cannot change any settings on the fly.
- When you toggle the aim-assist on/off there is no notifcation, that means if you toggle it whilst playing, you never know if it's on or not until you're aiming/shooting at someone.
- Very basic.
- The no-recoil doesn't seem to work for me (mostly on targets further away and when I hold the shoot key down, the gun still starts to aim up).

Price:
The price is extremely cheap and reasonable, although Val-Key is very basic right now with very limited features, the aim-assist alone is worth the price you're paying. I would personally get in now whilst it is cheaper because I'm sure as updates occur the price will go up to reflect that. I think they could probably charge more for this than they are.

Conclusion:
For the price you're paying, if you're interested purchase a month subscription and see how you get on, worst case scenario is you spent a very small amount of money and it isn't for you. I likely think however, once you purchase you will then proceed to buy the lifetime after your month is up because it's totally worth it at the price point. I for one am looking forward to the future updates that are to come.
Old 12/14/2020, 22:52   #7

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowlingAbyssal View Post
Val-key Review:

Overview:
Val-key is currently in early stages and thus very basic but do not let that fool you and please read the rest of my review.

Aimbot:
I was unable to get the aimbot function of the hack to work and so I can not comment on how that functions.

Aim-assist:
This is the main thing you should and will be using if you purchase val-key, it's very easy to setup and use, no complicated instructions to follow. The aim-assist is very powerful due to its smooth and subtle nature, it can drastically improve your aim whilst also not looking like an aimbot, the price of val-key is worth it for this feature alone.

Support:
The support offered on Discord is amazing, the responses are fast, helpful and to the point, you will have no issues at all setting up and getting val-key to work for you.

Cons:
- There is no in-game menu at all, you cannot change any settings on the fly.
- When you toggle the aim-assist on/off there is no notifcation, that means if you toggle it whilst playing, you never know if it's on or not until you're aiming/shooting at someone.
- Very basic.
- The no-recoil doesn't seem to work for me (mostly on targets further away and when I hold the shoot key down, the gun still starts to aim up).

Price:
The price is extremely cheap and reasonable, although Val-Key is very basic right now with very limited features, the aim-assist alone is worth the price you're paying. I would personally get in now whilst it is cheaper because I'm sure as updates occur the price will go up to reflect that. I think they could probably charge more for this than they are.

Conclusion:
For the price you're paying, if you're interested purchase a month subscription and see how you get on, worst case scenario is you spent a very small amount of money and it isn't for you. I likely think however, once you purchase you will then proceed to buy the lifetime after your month is up because it's totally worth it at the price point. I for one am looking forward to the future updates that are to come.
Thx for the honest review. Glad doing business with you
Best regards Harrisons Team!
Old 12/15/2020, 06:36   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Review

Harrison’s Val-Key is absolutely worth it; first of all, the prices are super cheap, both monthly and lifetime are 10 eur and 20 eur respectively. The aim assist is super smooth, super legit; although, the no recoil doesn’t really seem to work. I didn’t really use the aimbot so I cant really comment on it, but the (aim assist) and the (aimbot+aim assist) options were both great, helped me get from gold to plat, although this isn’t gonna instantly get you to radiant, it’s a good way to stay ahead of the skill curve. I 100% vouch for this cheat and will be buying again in the future.
Old 12/15/2020, 12:52   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by mythix122 View Post
Harrison’s Val-Key is absolutely worth it; first of all, the prices are super cheap, both monthly and lifetime are 10 eur and 20 eur respectively. The aim assist is super smooth, super legit; although, the no recoil doesn’t really seem to work. I didn’t really use the aimbot so I cant really comment on it, but the (aim assist) and the (aimbot+aim assist) options were both great, helped me get from gold to plat, although this isn’t gonna instantly get you to radiant, it’s a good way to stay ahead of the skill curve. I 100% vouch for this cheat and will be buying again in the future.
Thx alot for the review.
Old 12/18/2020, 22:03   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Buy if you never want to see your money again ��
Old 12/19/2020, 13:28   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessionalChair View Post
Buy if you never want to see your money again ��
Old 12/28/2020, 16:42   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This is cracked Varsity cheat, refrain from buying, I am Varsity owner and I can release source code anytime and get everyone banned, watch out.

Proof available, contact me on discord to see proof, Wavy#6936 on discord.
Old 12/29/2020, 16:34   #13

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterCallAV View Post
This is cracked Varsity cheat, refrain from buying, I am Varsity owner and I can release source code anytime and get everyone banned, watch out.

Proof available, contact me on discord to see proof, Wavy#6936 on discord.
False. False. False. False.
Old 01/03/2021, 18:24   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

dont buy, massive scam hes selling you cracked cheats
Old 01/04/2021, 00:55   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Any image of menu?
Closed Thread