Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?


Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Valorant Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:19

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



🔥 [ Harrison´s Val-Key ] Aimbot 10€ Month 🔥

Discussion on 🔥 [ Harrison´s Val-Key ] Aimbot 10€ Month 🔥 within the Valorant Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread
 
Old   #1

 
elite*gold: 19
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 59
Received Thanks: 5
Cool 🔥 [ Harrison´s Val-Key ] Aimbot 20€ Month - lifetime for 40€🔥



Harrisons Val-Key supports:
- Supported OS: Win10 (All Builds).
- Supports FullScreen.
- Stream Proof.
- Supported CPUs Intel & AMD




Project Distortion is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/11/2020, 12:22   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)


 
elite*gold: 271
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 317
Received Thanks: 89
need images and photos of menu as well as ingame action
Fletchinder is offline  
Old 12/11/2020, 12:29   #3

 
elite*gold: 19
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 59
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by xFysh View Post
need images and photos of menu as well as ingame action
Will do, forgot the vids and photos.
Project Distortion is offline  
Old 12/12/2020, 18:17   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2020
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 1
Interested in your product, just waiting for someone to vouch
clerpy is offline  
Old 12/12/2020, 20:02   #5

 
elite*gold: 19
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 59
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by clerpy View Post
Interested in your product, just waiting for someone to vouch
You can find vouches on our discord.
Project Distortion is offline  
Old 12/14/2020, 22:38   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 0
Val-key Review:

Overview:
Val-key is currently in early stages and thus very basic but do not let that fool you and please read the rest of my review.

Aimbot:
I was unable to get the aimbot function of the hack to work and so I can not comment on how that functions.

Aim-assist:
This is the main thing you should and will be using if you purchase val-key, it's very easy to setup and use, no complicated instructions to follow. The aim-assist is very powerful due to its smooth and subtle nature, it can drastically improve your aim whilst also not looking like an aimbot, the price of val-key is worth it for this feature alone.

Support:
The support offered on Discord is amazing, the responses are fast, helpful and to the point, you will have no issues at all setting up and getting val-key to work for you.

Cons:
- There is no in-game menu at all, you cannot change any settings on the fly.
- When you toggle the aim-assist on/off there is no notifcation, that means if you toggle it whilst playing, you never know if it's on or not until you're aiming/shooting at someone.
- Very basic.
- The no-recoil doesn't seem to work for me (mostly on targets further away and when I hold the shoot key down, the gun still starts to aim up).

Price:
The price is extremely cheap and reasonable, although Val-Key is very basic right now with very limited features, the aim-assist alone is worth the price you're paying. I would personally get in now whilst it is cheaper because I'm sure as updates occur the price will go up to reflect that. I think they could probably charge more for this than they are.

Conclusion:
For the price you're paying, if you're interested purchase a month subscription and see how you get on, worst case scenario is you spent a very small amount of money and it isn't for you. I likely think however, once you purchase you will then proceed to buy the lifetime after your month is up because it's totally worth it at the price point. I for one am looking forward to the future updates that are to come.
HowlingAbyssal is offline  
Old 12/14/2020, 22:52   #7

 
elite*gold: 19
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 59
Received Thanks: 5
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowlingAbyssal View Post
Val-key Review:

Overview:
Val-key is currently in early stages and thus very basic but do not let that fool you and please read the rest of my review.

Aimbot:
I was unable to get the aimbot function of the hack to work and so I can not comment on how that functions.

Aim-assist:
This is the main thing you should and will be using if you purchase val-key, it's very easy to setup and use, no complicated instructions to follow. The aim-assist is very powerful due to its smooth and subtle nature, it can drastically improve your aim whilst also not looking like an aimbot, the price of val-key is worth it for this feature alone.

Support:
The support offered on Discord is amazing, the responses are fast, helpful and to the point, you will have no issues at all setting up and getting val-key to work for you.

Cons:
- There is no in-game menu at all, you cannot change any settings on the fly.
- When you toggle the aim-assist on/off there is no notifcation, that means if you toggle it whilst playing, you never know if it's on or not until you're aiming/shooting at someone.
- Very basic.
- The no-recoil doesn't seem to work for me (mostly on targets further away and when I hold the shoot key down, the gun still starts to aim up).

Price:
The price is extremely cheap and reasonable, although Val-Key is very basic right now with very limited features, the aim-assist alone is worth the price you're paying. I would personally get in now whilst it is cheaper because I'm sure as updates occur the price will go up to reflect that. I think they could probably charge more for this than they are.

Conclusion:
For the price you're paying, if you're interested purchase a month subscription and see how you get on, worst case scenario is you spent a very small amount of money and it isn't for you. I likely think however, once you purchase you will then proceed to buy the lifetime after your month is up because it's totally worth it at the price point. I for one am looking forward to the future updates that are to come.
Thx for the honest review. Glad doing business with you
Best regards Harrisons Team!
Project Distortion is offline  
Old 12/15/2020, 06:36   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 51
Received Thanks: 7
Review

Harrison’s Val-Key is absolutely worth it; first of all, the prices are super cheap, both monthly and lifetime are 10 eur and 20 eur respectively. The aim assist is super smooth, super legit; although, the no recoil doesn’t really seem to work. I didn’t really use the aimbot so I cant really comment on it, but the (aim assist) and the (aimbot+aim assist) options were both great, helped me get from gold to plat, although this isn’t gonna instantly get you to radiant, it’s a good way to stay ahead of the skill curve. I 100% vouch for this cheat and will be buying again in the future.
mythix122 is offline  
Old 12/15/2020, 12:52   #9

 
elite*gold: 19
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 59
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by mythix122 View Post
Harrison’s Val-Key is absolutely worth it; first of all, the prices are super cheap, both monthly and lifetime are 10 eur and 20 eur respectively. The aim assist is super smooth, super legit; although, the no recoil doesn’t really seem to work. I didn’t really use the aimbot so I cant really comment on it, but the (aim assist) and the (aimbot+aim assist) options were both great, helped me get from gold to plat, although this isn’t gonna instantly get you to radiant, it’s a good way to stay ahead of the skill curve. I 100% vouch for this cheat and will be buying again in the future.
Thx alot for the review.
Project Distortion is offline  
Old 12/18/2020, 22:03   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 1
Buy if you never want to see your money again ��
ProfessionalChair is offline  
Old 12/19/2020, 13:28   #11

 
elite*gold: 19
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 59
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessionalChair View Post
Buy if you never want to see your money again ��
Project Distortion is offline  
Old 12/28/2020, 16:42   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2020
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
This is cracked Varsity cheat, refrain from buying, I am Varsity owner and I can release source code anytime and get everyone banned, watch out.

Proof available, contact me on discord to see proof, Wavy#6936 on discord.
BetterCallAV is offline  
Old 12/29/2020, 16:34   #13

 
elite*gold: 19
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 59
Received Thanks: 5
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterCallAV View Post
This is cracked Varsity cheat, refrain from buying, I am Varsity owner and I can release source code anytime and get everyone banned, watch out.

Proof available, contact me on discord to see proof, Wavy#6936 on discord.
False. False. False. False.
Project Distortion is offline  
Old 01/03/2021, 18:24   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 1
dont buy, massive scam hes selling you cracked cheats
Naikhu is offline  
Old 01/04/2021, 00:55   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2020
Posts: 33
Received Thanks: 3
Any image of menu?
George322 is offline  
Closed Thread


Similar Threads Similar Threads
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥PSC zu PP🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
04/07/2020 - Trading - 3 Replies
Hallo, ich Trausche meine psc im kurs von 1:1 zu pp !! Bei interesse einfach im discord melden--->> zzzz#5631 ps:gehe nicht first, können aber gerne step by step gehen bei höheren summen mfg
[Selling] 🔥🔥[EU/US]🔥🔥NYALOTHA🔥🔥MYTHIC+15 OFFER WITH FREE RUN🔥🔥8.3 SERVICES🔥🔥
02/27/2020 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
If you cannot see hidden images, feel free to check our website ------------------------------- ------------------------------- We are new to ElitePVPers forum so we don't have any feedback here yet. However we have tons of positive feedback on Trustpilot and other WoW trading forums. You can check that on OUR SERVICES
[Selling] |🔥ARK:Survival Evolved🔥|🔥STEAM KEYS🔥|🔥REGION FREE🔥|🔥>>>9$<<<🔥|🔥Paypal&BTC🔥|
09/07/2019 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hi! I'm selling ARK:Survival Evolved steam keys. REGION FREE! • Key is REGION FREE; • Price of the steam key is 9$; • You can only pay with paypal* or bitcoin; • You can contact me on discord: Konix#9243 *You'll be paying for paypal fees. Have a nice day! :)
[Selling] 🔥🔥🔥 [GTC]fortnite🔥🔥🔥 ESP、 PERFECT AIMBOT、未被**🔥🔥🔥
05/08/2019 - Fortnite Trading - 0 Replies
Project name:GTC Undetected Status: UNDETECTED (0 bans, no detections to date) Features



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:19.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.