Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Valorant Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥 [ Harrison´s Val-Key ] Aimbot 10€ Month 🔥

Discussion on 🔥 [ Harrison´s Val-Key ] Aimbot 10€ Month 🔥 within the Valorant Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/05/2021, 07:21   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
detected
Old 01/05/2021, 11:40   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrisons Val-Key View Post

Harrisons Val-Key supports:
- Supported OS: Win10 (All Builds).
- Supports FullScreen.
- Stream Proof.
- Supported CPUs Intel & AMD

There is a free-source of this cheat on another website.. Val-lol-rant it's called, same exact "injection" and "CMD" usage.
The cheat core are dll's, meaning that every update they do, you have to replace the old DLL with the new one that they have..

I'm pretty sure with a decent experience and using the free source you can make an exact or better cheat like this one. (Not saying the cheat is bad, no, what I'm trying to tell is that they're charging 20 euros for a cheat that is source-free.)
Old 01/05/2021, 17:49   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

how safe is it? bla bla. Is there a guarantee? No No No !
Old 01/15/2021, 11:41   #19

elite*gold: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naikhu View Post
dont buy, massive scam hes selling you cracked cheats
Sad how heartbroken you are. Still false. Check our discord out 🔥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eftimis View Post
how safe is it? bla bla. Is there a guarantee? No No No !
This is safe yes. UD since release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by closeuptri View Post
detected
Nope 🧢

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenKubca View Post
There is a free-source of this cheat on another website.. Val-lol-rant it's called, same exact "injection" and "CMD" usage.
The cheat core are dll's, meaning that every update they do, you have to replace the old DLL with the new one that they have..

I'm pretty sure with a decent experience and using the free source you can make an exact or better cheat like this one. (Not saying the cheat is bad, no, what I'm trying to tell is that they're charging 20 euros for a cheat that is source-free.)
Not true at all. Get your facts straight first kiddo 🤣
Old 01/15/2021, 11:58   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:

Nope 🧢

Yes it is, take a look at the screenshot. [
Old 01/15/2021, 12:39   #21

Quote:
Yes it is, take a look at the screenshot. [
😂😂😂? What about that lol? It’s not even close haha, get ur facts straight 😂 it’s just so sad how your wasting ur time, you will never get your facts straight and not enough proof lol. I’ve still made my own **** by using interception yea. But I’m not using a source code loool. Btw says the one who bought my product and sold and scammed ppl with it lol. I got a bunch of screens my self, ur so pathetic.
Old 01/15/2021, 12:43   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
������? What about that lol? It’s not even close haha, get ur facts straight �� it’s just so sad how your wasting ur time, you will never get your facts straight and not enough proof lol. I’ve still made my own **** by using interception yea. But I’m not using a source code loool. Btw says the one who bought my product and sold and scammed ppl with it lol. I got a bunch of screens my self, ur so pathetic.
I did bought it because know how it injects and it does inject like that, that's why I know the exact source. Also, I never sold anything or scammed with anything, I'm only a buyer not a developer myself.

EDIT: I'm not wasting my time at all, I'm not even using emojis to show frustration when someone brings proofs of you getting a free-source, compiling it and selling it for 20 euros. The injection method is the same, the sensitivity and everything is the same, the way it shoots it is the same, it even have the bugs presented in the source code thread, the fact that you can't shoot Sage because it aims above her head, everything you have in that source code is free on that website, every single bug every single code. All you did was to change the functions so that it won't get detected. (Which is not going to be that sooner because interception got whitelisted, so you don't have to bother updating offsets.)

EDIT2: Why do you have a video of the "Varsity" cheat compilation in your highlights section?
Old 01/15/2021, 12:59   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:

Nope 🧢

Any proof that its not cracked cheat? No? Then shut up. Also vouches mean nothing on discord 😂
Old 01/15/2021, 14:07   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naikhu View Post
Any proof that its not cracked cheat? No? Then shut up. Also vouches mean nothing on discord 😂
🤔 wdym. Who are you even 🤣

Quote:
I did bought it because know how it injects and it does inject like that, that's why I know the exact source. Also, I never sold anything or scammed with anything, I'm only a buyer not a developer myself.

EDIT: I'm not wasting my time at all, I'm not even using emojis to show frustration when someone brings proofs of you getting a free-source, compiling it and selling it for 20 euros. The injection method is the same, the sensitivity and everything is the same, the way it shoots it is the same, it even have the bugs presented in the source code thread, the fact that you can't shoot Sage because it aims above her head, everything you have in that source code is free on that website, every single bug every single code. All you did was to change the functions so that it won't get detected. (Which is not going to be that sooner because interception got whitelisted, so you don't have to bother updating offsets.)

EDIT2: Why do you have a video of the "Varsity" cheat compilation in your highlights section?
Keep writing ✍️ I do not rly care tbh. You still don’t got any proof, so before accusing get some more proofs 🙂 well keep wasting ur life spamming this thread, it’s worth it. 1 single forum of 30/40 🙂
Old 01/15/2021, 14:16   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
🤔 wdym. Who are you even 🤣

Keep writing ✍️ I do not rly care tbh. You still don’t got any proof, so before accusing get some more proofs 🙂 well keep wasting ur life spamming this thread, it’s worth it. 1 single forum of 30/40 🙂
What other proofs you need? LMAO, I showed you the source code and you have videos from Varsity on your discord as "highlight"
Old 01/15/2021, 15:11   #26

Quote:
What other proofs you need? LMAO, I showed you the source code and you have videos from Varsity on your discord as "highlight"
I’m one of the grounder of varsity but yeah okey.
Old 01/15/2021, 20:47   #27 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Vouch for his cheat even he kicked me out for my mistake but hes legit seller i have proof if some one need
Old 01/15/2021, 21:01   #28 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterCallAV View Post
This is cracked Varsity cheat, refrain from buying, I am Varsity owner and I can release source code anytime and get everyone banned, watch out.

Proof available, contact me on discord to see proof, Wavy#6936 on discord.
Quote:
False. False. False. False.
Quote:
I’m one of the grounder of varsity but yeah okey.
1. What do you mean by "false false false" when that dude literally said it is a cracked cheat of Varsity.
2. What mean you're "one of the grounder", perhaps founder? And if so, why'd you said "false false" when someone said it is a cracked version of Varsity? Didn't you said you're one of the "grounders"? You could've said you're one of the founders.
3. It won't matter who is the founder or not, the source is still free on another big community of hacking.
4. Because I pretty much got tired of this, if anyone needs proof/free source of the pixel bot, just hit me up with a PM. After receiving the proofs, don't forget to come back here and tell him what I've been trying to tell him since the beginning. What bothers me is that you're not admitting doing that.
Old 01/15/2021, 23:59   #29

Quote:
1. What do you mean by "false false false" when that dude literally said it is a cracked cheat of Varsity.
2. What mean you're "one of the grounder", perhaps founder? And if so, why'd you said "false false" when someone said it is a cracked version of Varsity? Didn't you said you're one of the "grounders"? You could've said you're one of the founders.
3. It won't matter who is the founder or not, the source is still free on another big community of hacking.
4. Because I pretty much got tired of this, if anyone needs proof/free source of the pixel bot, just hit me up with a PM. After receiving the proofs, don't forget to come back here and tell him what I've been trying to tell him since the beginning. What bothers me is that you're not admitting doing that.
Your so sad it’s harsh �� like yeah go to him for proof, when you got nothing on me lol. Come to me join the discord for proof, I can showcase everything and show you I’ve made the code from scratch LOL. As you already know I’ve used the idea of interception obviously, but i still don’t get it what ur trying to do here. Like it’s just a waste of time, just write Ned private lol, and I can show you my self that it’s handwritten by me lol. But you do you, keep hating. Like I care about you ��
Old 01/16/2021, 00:10   #30 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Your so sad it’s harsh �� like yeah go to him for proof, when you got nothing on me lol. Come to me join the discord for proof, I can showcase everything and show you I’ve made the code from scratch LOL. As you already know I’ve used the idea of interception obviously, but i still don’t get it what ur trying to do here. Like it’s just a waste of time, just write Ned private lol, and I can show you my self that it’s handwritten by me lol. But you do you, keep hating. Like I care about you ��
I don't give a single ****-stick about you either, lmao, this ain't a dating website nor youtube to tell me bout "hating" and "like I care about you", I'm proving everyone that you're selling something with 20 euros, something that isn't even edited. Just like Tsunami said, "you weren't even able to create a gui".
Closed Thread