Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Valorant Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥 [ Harrison´s Val-Key ] Aimbot 10€ Month 🔥

Discussion on 🔥 [ Harrison´s Val-Key ] Aimbot 10€ Month 🔥 within the Valorant Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/16/2021, 00:30   #31 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 457
Quote:
Originally Posted by TenKubca View Post
I don't give a single ****-stick about you either, lmao, this ain't a dating website nor youtube to tell me bout "hating" and "like I care about you", I'm proving everyone that you're selling something with 20 euros, something that isn't even edited. Just like Tsunami said, "you weren't even able to create a gui".
xD
Old 01/16/2021, 06:51   #32

elite*gold: 19
Quote:
I don't give a single ****-stick about you either, lmao, this ain't a dating website nor youtube to tell me bout "hating" and "like I care about you", I'm proving everyone that you're selling something with 20 euros, something that isn't even edited. Just like Tsunami said, "you weren't even able to create a gui".
Lol, I’ve created a GUI longtime that’s ez lol, only tsunami did was designing it. I had some hard time, trying to understand what the problem was, bcs it only worked on an specific computer bcs of the framework etc. but that didn’t matter at all. Ahh okey so u say I’ve haven’t even edited my own source, your a funny guy with no life tbh. All tsunami did was using the actual “public” source and not mine and did stuff him self and was selling in my server until he left Lols.
Old 01/16/2021, 11:08   #33 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrisons Val-Key View Post
Lol, I’ve created a GUI longtime that’s ez lol, only tsunami did was designing it. I had some hard time, trying to understand what the problem was, bcs it only worked on an specific computer bcs of the framework etc. but that didn’t matter at all. Ahh okey so u say I’ve haven’t even edited my own source, your a funny guy with no life tbh. All tsunami did was using the actual “public” source and not mine and did stuff him self and was selling in my server until he left Lols.
Wrong, Tsunami helped your sad *** with configs & a GUI because you were not able to do so, you kept telling everyone you either in hospital, either tired, either at work. He clearly stated that "you were unable to create such thing, therefore he did it for you". Also, it is funny how you keep talking about my life and being toxic when, in fact, we are talking about the product you're selling, not about you. Keep being defensive, perhaps this is how your parents taught you, being a rude *** dumb with other people that are having a negative review on your product. The funny thing is that pretty much 95% of the people already knew that you're selling a free source, my job is most likely done here, and guess what? It only needed to show them proofs, unlike you, I didn't have to insult anyone in my arguments. Start learning manners before opening up a store, pal, you're a neanderthal
Old 01/16/2021, 11:39   #34 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

this is valorant trading, why make drama?
Old 01/19/2021, 12:32   #35 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

If you guys have a idea of coding, eveyrone can go in UC forum and do it yourself. There is no problem pay someone who do for you, so dont cry u fuking babys vouch for Tsunami <3
Old 01/19/2021, 12:52   #36 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 35
I know you have alot of customers and vouches but is there any chance for a tiral or vouch key ?
Old 01/23/2021, 00:58   #37 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 23
too bad I haven't read the comment before buying it.
I got scammed xD
it's a va-lol-rant source code, not even hwid locked.
it's also so trash, no smooth, no aim, and just misses, anyone want to see the highlight than here :
Old 01/23/2021, 02:09   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazzal View Post
too bad I haven't read the comment before buying it.
I got scammed xD
it's a va-lol-rant source code, not even hwid locked.
it's also so trash, no smooth, no aim, and just misses, anyone want to see the highlight than here :
Lol? Not even close. It dosent even look close to Val-Key but sure, i think ur just bad tbh.
Old 01/25/2021, 14:23   #39 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This is Va-Lol-rant. They sell you a completely free cheat for money. When you tell the truth on the Discord server, they ban it. Because they themselves are aware of what they are doing. Don't buy or pay for a free cheat.
Old 01/25/2021, 18:43   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eftimis View Post
This is Va-Lol-rant. They sell you a completely free cheat for money. When you tell the truth on the Discord server, they ban it. Because they themselves are aware of what they are doing. Don't buy or pay for a free cheat.
We havent banned a single one but okey. Get ur facts straight, send some proof here and let me know what you know.
Old 01/25/2021, 20:44   #41 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Talking

be open to views. you kick those who say the truth from discord server. You didn't do that either. it happened spontaneously haha lmao

Old 01/25/2021, 21:48   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eftimis View Post
be open to views. you kick those who say the truth from discord server. You didn't do that either. it happened spontaneously haha lmao

what was ur discord id, and i will show u why u got banned
Old 01/26/2021, 05:52   #43 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I'll tell you. For saying you're selling the Va-lol-rant cheat.
Old 01/26/2021, 22:21   #44 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrisons Val-Key View Post
We havent banned a single one but okey. Get ur facts straight, send some proof here and let me know what you know.
I see that you're still selling the ******* Val-lol-rant public source and you're getting defensive with everyone that knows about it.

"Get ur facts straight, send some proof" I've seen this more than 6 times in the same thread, even Tsunami showed a picture... S T O P | L Y I N G, enough is enough, you already starting to **** people off with your ****** attitude, your EGO is extremely BIG, ENOUGH with THIS ****
Old 01/27/2021, 12:45   #45

Quote:
I see that you're still selling the ******* Val-lol-rant public source and you're getting defensive with everyone that knows about it.

"Get ur facts straight, send some proof" I've seen this more than 6 times in the same thread, even Tsunami showed a picture... S T O P | L Y I N G, enough is enough, you already starting to **** people off with your ****** attitude, your EGO is extremely BIG, ENOUGH with THIS ****
Can you read or smth xD? It says clearly ive used the idea of valol. Im using the interception driver, like alot of other cheat providers use
Closed Thread