Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

sales closed

Discussion on sales closed within the Valorant Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/18/2020, 18:02   #76 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorCheats View Post

MY CHEAT HAS NEVER BEEN DETECTED. I HAVE SYSTEMS IN PLACE TO KEEP IT THAT WAY. MY USERS ARE GETTING IMMORTAL AND RADIANT LEFT AND RIGHT WITHOUT ANY BANS. FEEL FREE TO IMPRESS YOUR FRIENDS, HAVE FUN, OR SELL BOOSTING OR HIGH LEVEL ACCOUNTS FOR PROFIT!

ON SALE THROUGH NOVEMBER 30

Are You a Seasoned EPVP Member? Do You Want a Vouch Copy? PM Me For a Free 24 Hour Key in Return for a Review After Use!

Purchase: GatorCheats.com (auto email delivery)
or PM me & send a trade request!

Detection History: Never Detected

WELCOME TO GATORANT

ABOUT GATORANT

Welcome, everyone. Over the last few months I have developed very deeply rooted advantages over Vanguard. I am constantly monitoring Vanguard and have kill switches in place to ensure a safe experience for my users. I launched GATORANT over a month ago and so far there have been no detections. Bans are still possible via rage cheating, but ban reports have been rare, as the majority of my current users do not rage cheat. I have many customers in high Immortal and Radiant, some of whom sell high tier accounts for income, which is made safe and easy using my built in HWID spoofer. Please see the above videos to view the difference between rage and legitimate configurations for my Valorant cheat GATORANT which includes ESP, aimbot, recoil control, and a menu with many customizable options.

GATORANT Cheat Information & Features

GATORANT HWID SPOOFER (BUILT IN)

✔️ FULLY UNDETECTED & MAINTAINED JUST AS CAREFULLY AS THE GATORANT CHEAT MENU

✔️ USE TO PROTECT YOUR TRUE HWID FROM BEING BANNED

✔️ UNDO YOUR EXISTING HWID IF YOU ARE ALREADY BANNED

✔️ GENERATE A NEW SPOOFER IDENTITY OR USE YOUR EXISTING ONE TO APPEAR AS A SINGLE DEVICE USER

✔️ SWITCH BETWEEN CUSTOMER BOOSTING ACCOUNTS & CHANGE SPOOFING IDENTITY FOR EACH ONE

✔️ NO NEED TO REINSTALL WINDOWS OR EVEN VALORANT/VANGUARD TO GENERATE A NEW SPOOFING IDENTITY OR UNBAN YOUR HWID

GATORANT ESP

✔️ ENEMY ESP (TOGGLE)

✔️ TEAM ESP (TOGGLE)

✔️ BOX ESP

✔️ BONE ESP

✔️ NAME ESP (TOGGLE)

✔️ HEALTH BAR ESP (TOGGLE)

✔️ FOV ESP (TOGGLE)

✔️ BOT ESP

✔️ EQUIPMENT ESP

GATORANT AIMBOT & RECOIL CONTROL

✔️ AIMBOT KEY ASSIGNMENT (CUSTOM - MOUSE OR KEYBOARD ONLY, THUMB MOUSE RECOMMENDED)

✔️ VISIBILITY CHECKS

✔️ AIM AT ENEMIES (TOGGLE)

✔️ AIM AT TEAM (TOGGLE)

✔️ AIM AT BOTS (TOGGLE)

✔️ AIMBOT TARGET BONE (CUSTOM)

✔️ AIMBOT SMOOTHNESS (CUSTOM)

✔️ AIMBOT FOV (CUSTOM)

✔️ ⭐⭐⭐ EXACT RECOIL REDUCTION (RECOIL CONTROL) (SPRAY KILL) (TOGGLE) ⭐⭐⭐

ABOUT GATORANT RECOIL CONTROL

GATORANT being undetected for so long already distinguishes it from any other public (or even private) Valorant hack. However, the features are defining as well, specifically the recoil control. If you've used another Valorant cheat, you know that having an aimbot means that you either one tap heads and get called out or deal with poorly made recoil script control that has it's own attack/detection vectors meriting no real return.

Well, with GATORANT, your recoil is controlled the EXACT amount needed for your bullets to always hit your target area. Your crosshair will go down exactly accordingly with how far above your crosshair your bullets go during sprays, setting up for perfect spray kills, including multi-kills as seen from the top videos. No more one taps. No more poorly made scripts.

GATORANT GATORANT F.A.Q.

? ARE YOU VALHAX?

Answer: No. Valhax and I partnered up to make a Valorant cheat because it was easier to attack Valorant as a team of two than just doing it myself. This backfired, because Valhax decided to exit scam me and his customers. Because of that event, which I am ashamed of, I only work alone on Valorant, which is harder, but provides my customers the assurance they need that nothing like that will ever happen again. All Valhax users have been resolved who came through me.

? I AM NOT HWID BANNED, BUT I ALSO DON'T WANT TO GET HWID BANNED LATER IN THE FUTURE. WHAT CAN YOU DO FOR ME?

Answer: Well, I have good news for you: GATORANT requires users to spoof their HWID no matter what. This will either undo an existing HWID ban you have OR protect your true identifiers so that if you rage cheat and get banned, your true identifiers won't be banned.

? HOW DOES THE HWID SPOOFER WORK?

Answer: It isn't one time. You must inject the cheat/spoofer before each launch of the game if you want the spoofer active. The cheat and the spoofer are one unit. If you close your game but don't reboot, everything is still active, so you can just boot the game again, but if you reboot or shutdown, you must inject before game launch. This includes launching the game to install Vanguard if you uninstalled it; you must be injected for that if you are HWID banned on your true identifiers. If you aren't HWID banned on your true identifiers, you may switch between spoofer IDs as you swap from legit/cheat accounts or use your true for legit and spoof for cheat.

? HOW DO SPOOFER IDS WORK? IS THIS HARD?

Answer: Not at all, I just type too much. When you get a spoofer ID pop up, you either do "Yes" to get a new one, meaning you are HWID banned or want a new spoofer identity, or you do "No" to just use the last spoofer identity you used. The spoofer works this way instead of by giving you random new identifiers each time to prevent Valorant from thinking you are cheating or using a cracked account. New PC identifiers on the same account on each boot will have them flagging you for cheats, which this works around. Keep in mind that if you do "Yes" your PC will reboot, so you have to inject again and do "No" right away before booting.
Please check pm here or on discord halo#4637
Old 12/19/2020, 21:51   #77 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 13
Quote:
As of December 19, I am done giving out free trials as I have already obtained enough vouch copies and have longstanding rep here from my work. Thanks to those that got a trial in exchange for a vouch. I will still send out trials to anyone who initially asked before December 19.
can i have it?
Old 12/19/2020, 22:52   #78 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
As of December 19, I am done giving out free trials as I have already obtained enough vouch copies and have longstanding rep here from my work. Thanks to those that got a trial in exchange for a vouch. I will still send out trials to anyone who initially asked before December 19.
lezgo keep popping off mah dude!
Old 12/20/2020, 02:49   #79 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

How long does it take on average for people to get accounts to high level.
Old 12/20/2020, 03:43   #80 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

couple days
Old 12/20/2020, 10:00   #81 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

to try
Can I get a free trial coupon?
Old 12/20/2020, 21:57   #82 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Best cheat I have experienced in a while, Good AI aimbot & Perfect ESP, HWID spoofer built in makes casually cheating in valorant a dream.

I have noticed I usually get banned in 26 hours though (About the same time I get to immortal 3 ) But that being said, I have a 90% or higher winrate and top frag every game with over 2.0 KD even in high ranks so I bet with legit settings and more time spent on an account I would not get banned.

I use 2.5 Smooth & 60Fov along with esp making kills easy as cake, I have had the most fun with this cheat opposed to others as my team doesn't think I hack and I can Q with legit, actually skilled players in higher ranks which is why I wanted it in the first place.

Thank you Gator.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/21/2020, 10:53   #83 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Just gave it a try yesterday, got myself a free 24-hour trial and I assure you this cheat is really worth every of your penny as it offers you the best features ever crafted for a more suiting cheating gameplays/experiences. I can not stress how good this cheat is! The menu's lookin' very neat and clean, and the features, just as I mentioned, functions as expected and this brand/product itself, for sure, won't ever disappoint you — same goes to the creator himself, Gator, for providing us this beast-like cheat unlike any other! I may not sound very vocal but I hope this would change up your mind if you are ever taking a heed before buying, and convinced you well enough to grab your very own copy. I, myself, would definitely buy soon — ain't gonna think twice 'bout doing so!

Also, the HWID spoofer works like a charm as I have been banned recently.

Thank you for letting me try your product, Gator! 'Preciated it very much. Until then, peace out!
Old 12/21/2020, 11:04   #84 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hello, I need help as I have been banned recently. Badly needed a working HWID spoofer and the cheat is a bonus. I am willing to purchase this product. Thanks for the help!
Old 12/21/2020, 11:54   #85 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

pleasee 1 week
Old 12/21/2020, 20:00   #86 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkly25 View Post
Hello, I need help as I have been banned recently. Badly needed a working HWID spoofer and the cheat is a bonus. I am willing to purchase this product. Thanks for the help!
He is not selling the Valorant spoofer separate
Old 12/22/2020, 00:56   #87 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 52
Is it possible to have a trial key?
Thanks
Old 12/22/2020, 14:36   #88 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

pay with paypal?
Old 12/22/2020, 16:56   #89 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

will we see the update? Type: Esp ON / OFF - shortcut under the key? etc
Old 12/22/2020, 17:00   #90 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,056
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dai View Post
Is it possible to have a trial key?
Thanks
All trial keys have been fulfilled.
Closed Thread

Tags
cheat, esp, hack, spoofer, valorant