Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Valorant Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[COVERTCHEAT ⭐] 🔥 INBUILT-SPOOFER 🔥 ESP 🔥 AIMBOT 🔥 UNDETECTED ✅

Discussion on [COVERTCHEAT ⭐] 🔥 INBUILT-SPOOFER 🔥 ESP 🔥 AIMBOT 🔥 UNDETECTED ✅ within the Valorant Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/11/2020, 05:23   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Legit spoofer and cheat!

One of the best cheat and spoofers on the market! Very good aimbot with great esp to counter fog of war. Daily, weekly, and monthly keys. Fast delivery and can use PayPal or Bitcoin. Been enjoying valorant at immortal radiant level. No ones calling me out. Legit setting or rage setting available. 10/10

Kryptonite(gatorhypee)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/11/2020, 05:36   #17 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Thumbs up Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by saeReseller View Post
Aimbot 10/10 🎯
When it comes to the aimbot it is very good in the sense that it makes you look more legit than blatant. I noticed that it is best to use with snipers because it doesn't lock onto targets as much as other weapons and even with valorants rng recoil on its x axis it still remains accurate and can straighten the recoil very well unlike alot of other cheats. Overall the aimbot will preform well no matter what gun you use.

Visuals 10/10 👓
When it comes down to the visuals they keep it very simple and easy to modify. You have box esp which is in my opinion the best to use and they make it very easy to customize the colors. Even with the fog of war feature the riot devs implemented it barely affects the performance of the esp.

Loader/Injection 💉
Very smooth injects without a problem, One of the best loaders I have seen since back in the day no crashes nothing.

Overall 🥇
In sum, this cheat is one of the few that are undetected and not pasted. All of the features work very well and it’s good for the price. I recommend this to anyone looking to get a good solid aimbot and esp for the game.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/11/2020, 05:55   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Red face Immaculate Cheat Out There! +vouch/review

So let me just say this out there as of right now , this cheat is fucking spotly good man its worth the money out there and its very easy to get back the money if you willing to grind that! They accept BITCOIN , and PAYPAL they occisanly have discounts/couponds from time to time make sure to check their discord! DELETED CovertCheats Discord | CovertCheats Telegram ( NEW COME JOIN ) --> <-- | discord --> !!memomafiso#9424

Lets start on the basics --

" Why is it so fucking pricey for a cheat ???"

I get it you might not have the budget and thinking it might a be a fluke , well it isnt wonder why the keys are so expensive?? Well , they have a exquisite HWID Spoofer that actually fucking works out there , There might be others that work aswell but tell me this , does it come included with Support of the community , Help from the staffs with their outstanding patient when dealing with alot of community's questions , does it also come with ESP?? I have seen no other cheat done this with a game , I might be wrong but its based on my whole life experience and not yours , this is a first for me

Community | Support | Staff Team 10/10

The community itself is very helpful if your just first joining the new telegram they have as well at least 150+ member's are here to discuss their own personal configs , suggestions , and interest's! I can't forget about the SUPPORT TEAM , its amazing how they respond so fast! Especially the team lead of the Support Team is APS a wonderful person!! I can't see why people don't want to check it out!

Aimbot | ESP | TriggerBot (Autolock), and more! 10/10

Lets start with the ESP then move onto the other outstanding features!

The ESP is fucking smooth and you will be very pleased when you get it! This is also one of the reasons the key's are so pricey , I myself have gotten this cheat and tested all the features on it! ESP is a good implement into this why? lets say you don't have aimbot or anything on , and you just rely and true aim and flicking but you want still to be good? Well just use ESP and you will be fine ofc you will have to adapt to know when to shoot or don't shoot and you even might have some delays but that can fix when you enable aimbot to help you get that quicker kill! (IMPORTANT) The ESP boxes might bug out if your on 4:3 RES and not appear directly onto the enemy itself I had this issue before but 16:9 RES works fine for me though.

Let me point this out before I explain the aimbot , IT DOES NOT SHOOT FOR YOU , IT JUST LOCKS ONTO THE PLAYER !! But you want to just shoot automaticlly and instead of you pressing the Left Click button just set the key to MB1 <-- EXAMPLE But if you don't want to do and just want to fully just auto shoot without touching one of those keys just turn on the autoshoot feature under the " AIMBOT " section menu. Alright now my opinion on the aimbot itself , its impeccable good like Its so fucking smooth you won't even notice it locking on as much if you have a small fov like 20 or below , and I been being so sus from the start and my teamates thought I was just that good haha! They didn't expect or relized I had it on , because of my playstyle you might want to focus on that! But of course if you want it to be even less legit you can change the settings itself and the fov to make it more non-legit , their trigger bot is godly aswell , works just as said , shoots when a player is in the crosshair aswell very smooth!

HWID Spoofer 100/10!

Moving onto the HWID Spoofer its stupendous fucking godly , when you first download the loader it will ask for your key and you just put it then , it will give you a option to spoof! which will restart your computer and you will have to load the loader again and put the key , but when the spoof option comes in make sure you press " NO " Because you already spoof'd and you don't need to do it again! unless that HWID is ban you press yes , when you first buy the KEY/Product it comes with a youtube video on explaning what to do which is a godly advice when its your first time and its very explainable and should be easy to follow through.!

Fast Delivery , Configs 10/10

Finally , lets say if your having a hard time config the features yourself , and you don't know anything about it or don't know even where to get started..well when you do join their discord they have a #configs section its amazing to get started on when first getting the Cheat! , I personally use FOV at 18 , bone y offset at 3.262, I've set the smoothness to 4.150 and I have ignore bots off , aimlock on , aimbot key set to side buttons and esp on aswell I have their head esp , line , distance , and skeleton off because I just need the box itself , to see where they will peak and such on , if you need more info on my config just ask in their discord manually and I will reply with my settings , just @ me name is !!memomafiso I'm usually around mostly all day or so! Moving foward to their ' Delivery Service ' its almost instant when you buy the key from their shoppy if your buying with Bitcoin ( Their only OFFICAIL RESELLER is SAEHAX ) , if you want to buy with PayPal , or Bitcoin, just go to saehax.com to find that , althought prices for PAYPAL might just be a more bit pricey if your doing with that. If you have anymore questions about the cheat or settings itself come join the discord / community DELETED <-- Unlimited Invite Key to join! COME JOIN THE NEW TELEGRAM HERE --> <--

Aswell , my main HWID Is ban! So with this I am able to play with a new spoof'd hwid and works fine as it should! I suggest this cheat imo since its an extraordinary bundle that it accompanies aswell!My main is diamond 3

Once you pick this cheat up , you will never regret it buying , because no.1 you can easily make the money back by selling your account , no.2 its just a overall great experience!+vouch

Overall 100/10 I can't say non the less I am very impressed with this and my opions may not be like yours but all I can say is this is a cheat I would definitely recommend to anyone who wants a legit cheat out there!

Looking foward to more features being implemented into Cover Cheats!

Sincerely , memo
Attached Images
File Type: png valnorant.png (710.9 KB, 92 views)
File Type: png aimbotproof.png (13.7 KB, 88 views)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/11/2020, 06:17   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Thumbs up One of the best, NO. THE BEST VALORANT HACK IN THE MARKET RIGHT NOW!

I've been searching for affordable hack for Valorant in these past few weeks and got scammed 2 times because I'm an idiot. I'm lucky enough to find CovertCheat in the internet. I bought multiple 1 day keys since I don't play Valorant that much because I have work but all I can say that I'm really satisfied with my purchase. So let's get into the features of the hack with my honest opinion.

ESP : 10/10
- The ESP settings of the hack is quite good. It gives you multiple options to customize it to your own liking. All I can say that it still have a room for improvement but it gets the job well done!

Aimbot : 8.5/10
- The aimbot does what it needs to be done. It works flawlessly but lacks some common aimbot features such as target bone scan ( the aimbot target first a selected bone but not limited to shoot in that part ) *man im bad at english * It has also a multiple settings to customize to your liking such as smoothness and fov.

In-Built spoofer : 10/10
- Well, what can I say. There's not a lot of spoofers working right now but CovertCheats always 100% working and keeps you safe from getting a HWID ban!

Community : 10/10
- The friendly community in the discord is one of the best thing I've seen in a hacking community. I might not a person who interact with them but I read a lot of conversation between users and seen a lot of users helping each other from customizing the hack and information.

The CovertCheats will make you feel safe for using their hack, they update you in the discord channel if something's came up such as security update. They also have a suggestion channel where you can suggest a feature/s for future update. (I'm not gonna lie, I used some hacks in other games and their community sucks, they don't care about you, they just want your $$$. But CovertCheats cares.) They added multiple features already based on the community suggestion, definitely one of the best developer out there.

Price : 9/10 ( or maybe im just that poor and can't afford month keys )
- 10eur for a day key with BUILT-IN SPOOFER. I mean, man.. thats a great deal already.
Overall : 9.5/10

- If you're looking for a safe and good Valorant hack, this is for you. Never regretted buying this hack.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/11/2020, 06:35   #20 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Review for covertcheats!

I personally have used 4-5 cheats for Valorant and I must say Covert is by far the best and most legit out there. This cheat comes with a hwid Spoofer which will hide your original HWID and keep it safe. I have been using Covert for almost a week now and haven't got a single ban yet. This is very quick downtime and it’s updates are quick and easy when they are needed. The dev and support team is helpful and very quick with their replies. CovertCheats is the best way to go if u are new or advanced in cheating. They have very easy methods of purchase and there reseller is very quick. The Covert community is super active on discord and is most importantly there always open to suggestions and really like helping others out. All their functions work well and there a very non toxic community.
Reseller - 10/10
Esp - 9.5/10
Aimbot - 10/10
Spoofer - 10/10 (easiest to use on the market)
Service - 10/10
Support - 10/10
Delivery - 10/10
Installation - 10/10 (very quick and easy)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/11/2020, 07:06   #21 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Everything works great, perfekt Support. Who cares what happen before, **** works NOW and the spoofer is great. The tool itself also. Good guys, can recommend. Also great discord community. Help comes within seconds / minutes.

I'm experienced chair user since 2006, destroyed the ESL and never received a ban

If you compare other discord you obviously see if that 90% is scam and fake here. Covert definitely works
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/11/2020, 09:09   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

In all seriousness, bunch of people think most feedbacks are fake and useless to see. But with this software, you won't be disappointed.

My main HWID is banned, and because of this software i am able to play valorant again. The cheat itself its extremely smooth and does all you need to get any rank you want.

Also the service and support within discord/ ticket support etc, its quite fast and easy to work with.
10/10 imo
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/11/2020, 09:23   #23 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Coverty is the best tool on the web. Im played 2 weeks and my 2 account radiant in valorant eu now. NO BAN/NO ERROR ZERO PROBLEM ( IM PLAY RAGE ) yes RAGE. No Joke bro. RAGE

Legit play and & Rage play screenshot

Aimbot best and full customizable
Fast support & delivery
Easy installation & setup ( ONE CLICK INSTALL )
Esp super good can be amazing.
Spoofer automatic spoof for first time open a cheat ( amazing protection)
Cheat menu > imgui is the best menus for internal cheats
Easy and understandable.

If you want to get rid of the limits that the game gives you, definitely try it.

I definitely recommend it. you will never regret
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/11/2020, 09:42   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hello, I bought it yes. They gave me such a file and key.

I ran it the exe and opened

such a box popped up and asked me to enter a key.
yes I entered the key and did nothing else. Will i reboted and open a game

An incredibly easy setup. then just open the game and the automatic cheat menu comes up.

I liked it very much.

I've been mvp 10 game in a valorant )) , so no problem for now. Amazing Bro ! Amazing

Aimbot - 10/10
ESP - 10/10
Spoofer - 10/10 (best protection first time used but really ***.)
Service - 10/10
Support - 10/10
Delivery - 10/10
Installation - 10/10 (one click bro lol)

As someone who has used other producers' cheats, I say this.
These guys are # 1 COVERTY TEAM.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/11/2020, 11:35   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

You haven’t tried this one mate .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddy_RT View Post
same vallhax nice try dude when u get exit scam plss tell us
Instead of you guys complaining and whining about valhax exit scam why don’t you try it yourself the covert cheat one . Once you’ve experienced the thing you so call as **** you will know how wrong you were and the amount of time you wasted in being a simpleton .
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/11/2020, 12:45   #26 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Cool automatic update feature that updates when AC is updated as well
One of the simplest yet cleanest aimbots in the market
Very strong HWID spoof preventing your main HWID to be banned
Easy steps to inject and will be ready to go on purchase
Recoil control to make it appear extremely legit for spectators
Trustworthy staffs with fast support
10/10 definitely recommend. Personally recommend for the clean recoil control feature which is hard to find on other cheats including privates
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/11/2020, 13:20   #27 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

From my experience with this hack, it is currently the best Valorant cheat on the market. None are able to compare to this.

Customer service is exceptional, they respond quickly.
Website and Discord is beyond well maintained.
The Hack itself has so many features that one would not find elsewhere. Not to mention an integrated spoofer.

I have been using this for about 2 weeks. No bans, and immortal ranked accounts. Should anything happen I will come here and update my review. I highly recommend this product.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/12/2020, 00:04   #28 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 42
- Service = 10/10
- Delivery = 10/10
- Support = 10/10
- Installation = 10/10

- ESP = 9.6/10
- Aimbot = 10/10
- Settings = 10/10

Hi Guys

+ESP
I only use esp in the game because personally I don't like aimbot but I have tested it many times. Safe with ESP
As long as you play, nobody will understand that you are watching them. I play safe with ESP and become MVP in many games.

Aimbot
I am not a person who uses Aimbot a lot, but I must say that you can really make very good quality FOG settings and
When you enter, you only need to shoot 1 time. You don't even need the second one.

Settings
The settings section is really cool, other cheats don't even have room to save. It was really difficult to write down the settings I made in other cheat one by one in the notebook.
When I enter the game with COVERT, I make my settings as I want and save. I can also get the registration code of my settings and share it with my friend. It is a very fast and practical way.

HWID Spoofer
As you know, there are many cheats and hwid spoofer on the internet to cheat, but they are all just scams.
I bought and used many cheats before that and none of them were really what they said. My computer is banned
and I could not enter. Of course until I noticed the HWID Spoofer, the COVERT.
He was not even kicked out of the match once. Additionally, the HWID Spoofer is provided free of charge with the cheat and masks your HWID before you enter the game.

Support
The support team is really always online at discord, if you have any problems, you can write to the discord channel and get instant support. I had a little trouble with unlocking the cheat. I asked APS and it solved my problem instantly. Thank you very much from here.

Installation
Installation is very simple, you can just press and run the application will be activated when you enter your key, no other settings are required.

I also wrote my necessary informative notes about cheating at the forum address. You can go to the forum address and view the comments of the users from there.

I have purchased this cheat 5 times so far and will really try to buy and support as best I can. Below I have attached the evidence of my purchase of the cheat as a picture.

Overall, the cheat is extremely safe and high quality. It is the best in the market. I started with Silver 2 and played safe and switched to immo2.
If you play it safe, you will reach the rank you want without getting banned.

I am not a new member to the Forum, I have been a member since 2012, as someone who has personally tested the covertcheats, you can use it with peace of mind.

As someone who bought it personally, I prepared a video to inform some friends :

New Discord :

Saehax Discord :

Payment 1 :

Payment 2 :

Payment 3 :

Payment 4 :

Payment 4 :

THANK YOU COVERTCHEATS !!!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/12/2020, 01:22   #29 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 8
I will give it a test and will update here after!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/12/2020, 03:54   #30 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 1060/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,914
Hello,

due to the rule (BM RULES §1.8) we ask you to attach meaningful screenshots/videos for your product. Until you follow these instructions, your thread remains closed. Please report this post with links to the Product and one of our stuff members will reopen your thread as soon as possible. The sold product must be clearly recognizable on the screenshots/videos (UI + ESP for example).

Kind regards

#closed
Edit:
#reopened
Closed Thread