Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Valorant Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔰 Valorant! | Aimbot,RCS,Trigger,BunnyHop, | With Spoofer | UNDETECTED SINCE!

Discussion on 🔰 Valorant! | Aimbot,RCS,Trigger,BunnyHop, | With Spoofer | UNDETECTED SINCE! within the Valorant Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 457
Red face 🔰 Valorant! | Aimbot,RCS,Trigger,BunnyHop, | With Spoofer | UNDETECTED SINCE!

#removed
Old 10/17/2020, 18:40   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Guy with fake vouches.
take a look at the comments at his own post of the same cheat:

Thanks
1 User
Old 10/17/2020, 18:47   #3 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Pasted from public sources. Shittiest cheats on market. Don't bother to buy. I bought ValoBot and got banned within 24 hrs.
Old 10/17/2020, 21:44   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touchmysoup View Post
Guy with fake vouches.
take a look at the comments at his own post of the same cheat:

Hello,

I don't know what's wrong with you. But it is obvious that you are not our customer. What we call a surety is something that some members give after trying our product. As you mentioned, we do not use fake guarantors. In our previous topic, the people who gave us positive comments are our customers and people who try our product.

We don't know why you are so hostile to us. But we would love to talk to solve your problem. You can contact us via discord.

R3V3NG3 | LeagueHell Owner & Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by akkibhai View Post
Pasted from public sources. Shittiest cheats on market. Don't bother to buy. I bought ValoBot and got banned within 24 hrs.
Hello,

When I search for your name in the system, I see that we do not have such a customer.

The first product we use is not paste. The product you are talking about is a publicly shared product. It has nothing to do with our product. There are distinctive features that distinguish our product from other projects. These; Features like Menu, Spoofer, RCS, TriggerBot, Map Tracker, Bomb Timer.

In addition, we only have one client that is banned within 24 hours. He told us this. He admitted that he was the fault. Because its ban came completely manually.

I hope you can solve your problem with us like a civilized person. Because we always try to help our customers.

Old 10/17/2020, 21:47   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by *R3V3NG3 View Post
Hello,

I don't know what's wrong with you. But it is obvious that you are not our customer. What we call a surety is something that some members give after trying our product. As you mentioned, we do not use fake guarantors. In our previous topic, the people who gave us positive comments are our customers and people who try our product.

We don't know why you are so hostile to us. But we would love to talk to solve your problem. You can contact us via discord.

Hello,

When I search for your name in the system, I see that we do not have such a customer.

The first product we use is not paste. The product you are talking about is a publicly shared product. It has nothing to do with our product. There are distinctive features that distinguish our product from other projects. These; Features like Menu, Spoofer, RCS, TriggerBot, Map Tracker, Bomb Timer.

In addition, we only have one client that is banned within 24 hours. He told us this. He admitted that he was the fault. Because its ban came completely manually.

I hope you can solve your problem with us like a civilized person. Because we always try to help our customers.

Hey,
I just love that you try to hide your scams with fancy English.
in the post I tagged here your can see my comment with a screenshot of us talking and you ignoring me.
btw, if you missed it, here you go :

Oh and you removed your answers from the conversation, if you have nothing to hide why would you do that?
Tnx and have good day.
Old 10/17/2020, 21:53   #6

Quote:
Hey,
I just love that you try to hide your scams with fancy English.
in the post I tagged here your can see my comment with a screenshot of us talking and you ignoring me.
btw, if you missed it, here you go :

Oh and you removed your answers from the conversation, if you have nothing to hide why would you do that?
Tnx and have good day.
Hello again,

The pictures you send are related to our league of legends product. Not with our Valobot product. We had some issues with our League of Legends product, and we corrected our problems. If your problem is not solved, contact me on discord. I want to fix this.

Also, my English is really bad. So there is not much I can decorate

All I want to say is that I never use fake vouch.

Old 10/17/2020, 21:56   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Hello again,

The pictures you send are related to our league of legends product. Not with our Valobot product. We had some issues with our League of Legends product, and we corrected our problems. If your problem is not solved, contact me on discord. I want to fix this.

Also, my English is really bad. So there is not much I can decorate

All I want to say is that I never use fake vouch.

I know that it is a league product. I just want to show all the forum who you really are. ignoring and blocking(I didn't say it until now but you left me no choise) people after they get banned by your trash cheats(which are public source).
Old 10/17/2020, 22:05   #8

Quote:
I know that it is a league product. I just want to show all the forum who you really are. ignoring and blocking(I didn't say it until now but you left me no choise) people after they get banned by your trash cheats(which are public source).
My customers and all my friends on my server know who I really am. The customers who will come from here and buy will also see what kind of person I am. It's not up to anyone like you to interfere with people's thoughts, my friend. I think you should correct your mistakes first. You have a new account and you only commented on this topic. You haven't traded with anyone before and your profile was created just to attack me. You can continue. I do not glorify myself with words. People will see that those who know me are also good.

This conversation is over here. If you want to continue your lies any longer, don't stop. People will see what kind of person you are when they add me and talk ...

Have a nice day.
Old 10/17/2020, 22:10   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
My customers and all my friends on my server know who I really am. The customers who will come from here and buy will also see what kind of person I am. It's not up to anyone like you to interfere with people's thoughts, my friend. I think you should correct your mistakes first. You have a new account and you only commented on this topic. You haven't traded with anyone before and your profile was created just to attack me. You can continue. I do not glorify myself with words. People will see that those who know me are also good.

This conversation is over here. If you want to continue your lies any longer, don't stop. People will see what kind of person you are when they add me and talk ...

Have a nice day.
The fact you keep saying that I'm lying even tho I gave everybody here screenshots of us talking is cringe.
True, I don't post anything on this forum, I'm here only to buy cheats.
and I know there are lots of people like me here who won't comment or trade.
so all of those people who can read, trust me, move along this kind sir will just rip you off.
I can't force people to takeoff but I hope that at least 1-2 man are saved by me.

Great day, do not reply to me please, you're disturbing my game.
Old 10/17/2020, 22:21   #10

Quote:
The fact you keep saying that I'm lying even tho I gave everybody here screenshots of us talking is cringe.
True, I don't post anything on this forum, I'm here only to buy cheats.
and I know there are lots of people like me here who won't comment or trade.
so all of those people who can read, trust me, move along this kind sir will just rip you off.
I can't force people to takeoff but I hope that at least 1-2 man are saved by me.

Great day, do not reply to me please, you're disturbing my game.
Okey kid.
Old 10/18/2020, 00:07   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Very Short Run
Old 10/18/2020, 04:57   #12 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Hello,

Hello,

Search for Sheldon Cooper (DC : Sheldon Cooper#0001)
Old 10/18/2020, 04:59   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by lore119 View Post
Very Short Run
Couldn't understand?

Quote:
Originally Posted by akkibhai View Post
Search for Sheldon Cooper (DC : Sheldon Cooper#0001)
I could not see anything clear about your problem. If you wish, contact via discord. Let us give you a key again. For the new version.
Old 10/18/2020, 05:04   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 40
Quote:
Couldn't understand?

I could not see anything clear about your problem. If you wish, contact via discord. Let us give you a key again. For the new version.
Sheldon Cooper#0001 is scammer, He tried to sell a non-existent spoofer to a large number of people, and when I realized this he banned me in his discord
Don't provide anything to him please.

He is also racist
Old 10/18/2020, 05:05   #15 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Couldn't understand?

How can I join your discord

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyArma View Post
Sheldon Cooper#0001 is scammer, He tried to sell a non-existent spoofer to a large number of people, and when I realized this he banned me in his discord
Don't provide anything to him please.
Do you have any proof I sold spoofer to anyone or did anyone raise a scam report against me?
Closed Thread