Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Valorant Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Valorant Aimbot/Soundesp/RCS/Radarhack Undetected 10Slots

Discussion on Valorant Aimbot/Soundesp/RCS/Radarhack Undetected 10Slots within the Valorant Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/13/2020, 20:47   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 441
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasoneguerre View Post
when i said multiple times is ive shown already many times this aint skadros cheats
understood
Old 01/18/2021, 03:34   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Just agreed to deal with him. Sent the BTC ill update, will take a few days to get the build ready. Seems cool so far.

*Update* Got the hack and it works great! +vouch
Old 02/21/2021, 17:45   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

added you on discord
Old 04/10/2021, 03:44   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

so i bought a solo software bypass from this guy 3months ago. at first i started getting fishy about my delivery since it took longer then promised from dev he said 3-4 weeks at first after 1st payment and when those passed i messaged dev and it took long time to answer me eventually he did and got it. i got deliver after 1month and a week or so instead of 3-4weeks. first i encountered some problems including bsods and errors but i managed to get past these thanks to jasoneguerre and the dev helping me a lot trough this stage. so now almost 2 months after i have the solo bypass software cheat i can tell im satisfied by the product and it works well still not banned and this is why i threw so much into this hack. im really satisfied and i can vouch for this guy and his dev!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/19/2021, 06:27   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

is this still up?? can the OP update us on this...
Old 04/19/2021, 13:08   #21

elite*gold: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by asta88 View Post
is this still up?? can the OP update us on this...
still working and UD
Old 05/21/2021, 01:40   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Your discord doesn’t work
Old 05/22/2021, 03:48   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by namvail1234 View Post
sound esp,this's new
Nothing about SoundESP is new lol it's used in legit cheats for awhile.
Old 05/22/2021, 03:52   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorals View Post
**** dude solid response really showing your maturity "chill dude stop complaining". I asked you very valid questions that pertain to cheats (why are the 2 batches of groupings different, how? Different driver signings for each slot of 5 etc). I have plenty of experience with cheats good and bad if you can't answer questions pertaining to the product such as what differentiates the two groupings that's fine just say. it.
Other users on are not required to answer any of your questions.
Old 05/24/2021, 05:38   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

add me back on discord 777#3806
Old 05/25/2021, 22:01   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouWouldNeverGuess View Post
lmao.im sure you did. He's literally just overlaying a free sound effect onto a montage of regular kills.
you clearly have no knowledge and you also have not bought any product. so your claims are just thin air meaningless.
Old 06/08/2021, 18:36   #27 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The aimbot and rcs isn't working the developer responds once every 2 days and doesn't wanna to fix the aimbot. 600$ for sound esp and radar isn't worth it don't waste your money on this.
Old 06/12/2021, 09:25   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by flash781 View Post
The aimbot and rcs isn't working the developer responds once every 2 days and doesn't wanna to fix the aimbot. 600$ for sound esp and radar isn't worth it don't waste your money on this.
If you feel like you cant play without aimbot its your opinion. Nobody is forcing the buy for you.

As mentioned in the thread those options are disabled. Also sales on this hack are temp closed. Due to 1: full slots and 2: as i think the price is unfair at this point, the dev needs to lower the price first or fix the features that are disabled.
Old 06/12/2021, 15:27   #29 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasoneguerre View Post
If you feel like you cant play without aimbot its your opinion. Nobody is forcing the buy for you.

As mentioned in the thread those options are disabled. Also sales on this hack are temp closed. Due to 1: full slots and 2: as i think the price is unfair at this point, the dev needs to lower the price first or fix the features that are disabled.
Well i asked before i buy specifically if the aimbot is working and u told me yes, i wasn't forced to buy but i was manipulated by telling me stuff is working when it actually isn't and he doesn't even wanna fix them. maybe it's not your fault as reseller but I'm just letting people know that they will get **** service for the amount of money they are paying.
Old 06/12/2021, 15:41   #30

I cant disagree more in your case and feel sorry but it was unfortunate. The moment you bought 1 week before dev changed aimbot status to offline. This was in the importance for security of current users yo remain UD.

Also i tried to convince the dev to hand a partial refund in your case since its his fault of not informing me correctly on aimbot status. Yet i didnt remain still amd acted by stopping sales till he lowers price or fixes the features.

But theres no point in repeating stuff thats already stated in the thread.

AIMBOT IS DISABLED SO IS RCS AT THIS TIME BEING.

also are sales closed until dev can arrange the cheat.
Closed Thread