Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Valorant Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Valorant Aimbot/Soundesp/RCS/Radarhack Undetected 10Slots

Discussion on Valorant Aimbot/Soundesp/RCS/Radarhack Undetected 10Slots within the Valorant Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 5

9/10 slots Filled, Status: OPEN

BANN REPORTS: 1bann in november 2020 probably manual ban
1 Bypass Method used for 10 users at the same time MAX

it is not for rage purposes. it is for competitive players ,who wish to remain undetected and play legit hack

Features

Aimbot
→ Legit
→ Fov
→ 2 Aimkeys
→ Smooth
→ Strenght
→ Bone
→ Weapon Cfg as for each weapon type different aimbot settings

Sound Esp
→ FOV Sound ESP customisable FOV and volume

Webradar
→Enemies location
→Shown above + or below-
→Can be used on any device on same network

Rcs
→Fully customisable
→BoneID

Fully customizable
→Exit/Panic hotkey (without traces)
→Auto Update
→Refresh hack button

Security

→Slot based
→Unique signatures
→String encryption
→Code mutation
→UEFI BYPASS METHOD
→&many undisclosed ones

SHOWCASE HACK

Prices in EUR:"

1 month 1/10Userbase Valorant: 250(+175 one time payment first month for build, so total of 425eur first month)
Better buy in GROUP: ENJOY starting from buy-in 2(+) slots/users, 100EUR DISCOUNT PER SLOT/USER(THIS COMES AT 325 PER SLOT FIRST MONTH PAYMENT).
longer periods are negotiatable

payment methods : BTC, ETH , For PayPal(converter used +30% on lower then 300 , +25% above 300)

- ID Verification is needed for security.

SHOWCASE POSSIBLE IN DISCORD

Discord: F4st Ey3z#0957
telegram:

PRICE LIST:

#VOUCHES

BE AWARE FOR FAKE SELLERS CLAIMING THEY ARE RESELLING THIS CHEAT , OR CLAIMING TO BE THE DEVELOPER OF THIS CHEAT. DEV IS NOT SELLING THE CHEAT AND IM THE ONLY ONE WHERE YOU CAN BUY FROM. ALWAYS MAKE SURE TO CHECK MY DISCORDTAG AND I WILL NOT ADD PEOPLE RANDOMLY TO BUY FROM ME.

Thanks
1 User
Old 10/13/2020, 05:08   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
so 450 euro for first time subscription? wow
Old 10/13/2020, 05:32   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inzir0 View Post
so 450 euro for first time subscription? wow
for a competitive cheat and undetected/limited slotted its normal.
Old 10/13/2020, 06:56   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasoneguerre View Post
for a competitive cheat and undetected/limited slotted its normal.
The issue with this is it's never actually slotted. It's definitely the correct pricing but people always say only 5 people get it or 10 total and it never is and everyone gets super scuffed when it goes down.

How long has this cheat been around for/UD in valorant?

I've seen many people do the groupings of slots are they independent of eachother where one goes down it doesnt effect the other? Can you explain how? Is it just a different MS driver for each base or is the code different enough to not catch a ban if one group does...

The issue is you're a reseller and not a dev so he could have another 10-20 slots with an asian reseller, devs never say no to money.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/13/2020, 07:30   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorals View Post
The issue with this is it's never actually slotted. It's definitely the correct pricing but people always say only 5 people get it or 10 total and it never is and everyone gets super scuffed when it goes down.

How long has this cheat been around for/UD in valorant?

I've seen many people do the groupings of slots are they independent of eachother where one goes down it doesnt effect the other? Can you explain how? Is it just a different MS driver for each base or is the code different enough to not catch a ban if one group does...

The issue is you're a reseller and not a dev so he could have another 10-20 slots with an asian reseller, devs never say no to money.
hey dude chill a bit if u dont know anything about the product. 10 slots is 10 slots. im not gonna spread some fake **** here , i call myself reseller as i sell his product and im the only 1 doing so. me and dev agreed on only 10 slots this aint just some public trash. we hope to keep it as private as possible and thats why we choose for quality over quantity. so stop complaining when you dont know what you are talking about , if you had past experiences that were bad complain to them. and if you wanna talk just add me.
Old 10/13/2020, 08:26   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

**** dude solid response really showing your maturity "chill dude stop complaining". I asked you very valid questions that pertain to cheats (why are the 2 batches of groupings different, how? Different driver signings for each slot of 5 etc). I have plenty of experience with cheats good and bad if you can't answer questions pertaining to the product such as what differentiates the two groupings that's fine just say. it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/13/2020, 08:37   #7

Quote:
**** dude solid response really showing your maturity "chill dude stop complaining". I asked you very valid questions that pertain to cheats (why are the 2 batches of groupings different, how? Different driver signings for each slot of 5 etc). I have plenty of experience with cheats good and bad if you can't answer questions pertaining to the product such as what differentiates the two groupings that's fine just say. it.
"The issue with this is it's never actually slotted. It's definitely the correct pricing but people always say only 5 people get it or 10 total and it never is and everyone gets super scuffed when it goes down."

this is totally not a question you are asking, you are pointing a finger without any reason (makes me mad)..

theres 2 different slot bases as its just 2 different drivers and bypass method used for security of both slots.

because im selling this cheat as only seller i can assure the 10 slots will never exceed. and so both slots gets ensured security
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/14/2020, 11:59   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
this is a valorant thread not CS related
Valorant is since release not hit with a bann. so dont write this BS down here ty.
also i know what i am selling , and i wont be risking my own name to sell stuff that isnt either working or getting bann waves/detected fast.
So you confirm that this is a Skadro cheat though correct?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/19/2020, 17:00   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Can vouch for this reseller. I was a bit skeptical at first. But he managed to help me with the process from the very beginning till the end! at first, it's hard for me to understand since this is not like your typical Cheetos where you just inject and play. But overall i really satisfied! hopefully the price can reduced a bit in future
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/25/2020, 10:11   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Would be nice if you could give out a vouch. So far, this seems acutely desperate.
Old 10/26/2020, 17:27   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 958
Can Vouch for this Legit seller
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/12/2020, 21:37   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 441
Quote:
So you confirm that this is a Skadro cheat though correct?
Is it? If yes, what gonna happen?
Old 11/12/2020, 23:24   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathGeneration View Post
Is it? If yes, what gonna happen?
already multiple times proven Valorant , rb6 , csgo isnt run trough skadro.
Old 11/13/2020, 06:09   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 441
Quote:
already multiple times proven Valorant , rb6 , csgo isnt run trough skadro.
Ik, just asking.
Wdym multiple times? He is rebranding his cheats?
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/13/2020, 18:19   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathGeneration View Post
Ik, just asking.
Wdym multiple times? He is rebranding his cheats?
when i said multiple times is ive shown already many times this aint skadros cheats
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread