Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Valorant Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

💥 IDKShop.org 💥 Best Private Valorant Cheats 💥 Aim-Esp 💥 UD For 2 Months 💥

Discussion on 💥 IDKShop.org 💥 Best Private Valorant Cheats 💥 Aim-Esp 💥 UD For 2 Months 💥 within the Valorant Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 457
Arrow 💥 IDKShop.org 💥 Best Private Valorant Cheats 💥 Aim-Esp 💥 UD For 2 Months 💥

Videos;
Quote:

For Buy;
Quote:

Our Feedbacks;

Old 05/12/2020, 00:27   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I bought it today, its pretty much a scam. He reply quick before you buy it, then he start answering every few hours. The cheat itself exist, but it does pretty much nothing.
Here is my review:

Aimbot 0/10: sometimes it moves the mouse, seems pretty randomly. I set the hotkey to ALT, nothing happens. It moves (as i said sometimes) when i hold SHIFT, like wtf.

Triggerbot 0/10: when you press the trigger no matter what it starts spraying in the air.

Ragebot X/10: it suppose to be Aimbot+Triggerbot to be faster than human click.
Can't vote since both doesn't works.

RCS 5/10: it goes down x pixels every second, nothing special. Default one must be improved btw.

Esp 0/10: just as an external cheat would do, it draws a box when you see an enemy. The draws appear very late, in real fight you die before, and it's flashing so it's kinda less than useless.

Support 1/10: they reply fast before you buy, then you are pretty much last of their problems. Also tried to ask for help on support channel but the only support seems to be the seller/owner, which is too busy playing csgo with the other owner to reply you.

Overall not buy it, can't say it's a scam cause they give me an executable, but it's definetly not what you payed for. Stay away
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/12/2020, 05:49   #3

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by [P]hone. View Post
I bought it today, its pretty much a scam. He reply quick before you buy it, then he start answering every few hours. The cheat itself exist, but it does pretty much nothing.
Here is my review:

Aimbot 0/10: sometimes it moves the mouse, seems pretty randomly. I set the hotkey to ALT, nothing happens. It moves (as i said sometimes) when i hold SHIFT, like wtf.

Triggerbot 0/10: when you press the trigger no matter what it starts spraying in the air.

Ragebot X/10: it suppose to be Aimbot+Triggerbot to be faster than human click.
Can't vote since both doesn't works.

RCS 5/10: it goes down x pixels every second, nothing special. Default one must be improved btw.

Esp 0/10: just as an external cheat would do, it draws a box when you see an enemy. The draws appear very late, in real fight you die before, and it's flashing so it's kinda less than useless.

Support 1/10: they reply fast before you buy, then you are pretty much last of their problems. Also tried to ask for help on support channel but the only support seems to be the seller/owner, which is too busy playing csgo with the other owner to reply you.

Overall not buy it, can't say it's a scam cause they give me an executable, but it's definetly not what you payed for. Stay away
Hi, First of all, I am a human being. I have needs. Like sleeping, eating. When I bought it, I was about to eat and I quickly finished and delivered it. I told him to help you when I am available. It's been just a few hours since he bought the cheat.

I do not defraud anyone, you can be comfortable about this. I always try to help my customers. You bought, knowing that the version I gave you is a simple version. Aimbot and all other features are fully functional. But you need to strive for the best settings. It's nonsense to think that you can go directly into the game and use two keys.

You can find out how I help people by asking my customers on my Discord server. We manage this organization for 2 people and we cannot be active 24/7.

If you consider changing your views, contact me again and I would like to help you. It is something I do not want my customers to be victimized. I wish you a good day.
Old 05/16/2020, 14:37   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

In your vid u are just using some internal cheat and here u are offering external color aimbot cheat nice iq kid
Old 05/16/2020, 15:13   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Yep, in video using internal (private version). Give me video with simple version.
Old 05/16/2020, 16:44   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Aren't u using BaseUlt's source for the External one?
Old 05/17/2020, 23:21   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I will give feedback after trying I bought
Old 05/22/2020, 08:52   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 134
The Black Market: 157/0/0
used ur league of legends scipts before, it was not really working lol ^^ payed for nothing xdddddddddd
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/24/2020, 10:23   #9

Shop Link Changed;

-- New Products Added.
Old 05/29/2020, 02:39   #10

-29.05.2020;

-Currently Stopped Simple Version Don't Buy.
-Added Esp Version.
-Updated Private Version.
Old 05/29/2020, 03:21   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 784
Quote:
Originally Posted by BqRs View Post
-29.05.2020;

-Currently Stopped Simple Version Don't Buy.
-Added Esp Version.
-Updated Private Version.
What did you update? A little bit more specific would be nice...
Old 05/29/2020, 03:26   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by 514blizzy View Post
What did you update? A little bit more specific would be nice...
We update all our cheats every few days. For security.
Old 05/30/2020, 16:02   #13

-Simple Version; Updating...
-ESP Version; Undetected...
-Private Version; Undetected...
Old 06/04/2020, 18:19   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kcamperw0w View Post
Hes known likely paster and scammer.

example: [SCAM]
this video belongs to someone else -
real video -
and the real owner of the video is a scam (i mean faceit-cheats.com scam too [its xone leaked source and always scammer])

example two: [PASTE]
PASTED product shown in the video -
IDKSHOP product (PASTE) -
real cheat (aristois) -

example three: [PASTE]
PASTED&DETECTED apex cheat -
its leaked ORION source, so real cheat name is ORION and its IDKSHOP product pasted

So never go shopping with it. totally a turkish scammer kid.
First of all, I will make a statement for the customers who read their message. This person is not my customer. He hasn't bought anything from me. He says that I am a crook by showing the apex cheat I sold 8 months ago. If we come to CS: GO cheat, I never sold. I know it is Aristois paste. I just shared your video and I don't see any harm in this? If this person was unable to buy and use a product, then the job would change. But he's just trying to end me without buying anything because he's jealous. I think and report that managers will do something about this issue.
Old 06/15/2020, 01:39   #15

UPDATED!