Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Valorant Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

👻 NexusCheats - CHEAT & SPOOFER | AIMBOT ✅ | TRIGGERBOT ✅ | SINCE 2020| UNDETECTED 👻

Discussion on 👻 NexusCheats - CHEAT & SPOOFER | AIMBOT ✅ | TRIGGERBOT ✅ | SINCE 2020| UNDETECTED 👻 within the Valorant Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 06/05/2020, 23:06   #106 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
It is the best on the market just buy and enjoy !!! 5 STARS!
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/06/2020, 01:49   #107 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I initially bought one month to test it out and ended up getting the Lifetime. This is a really great product and works as intended and described in this post. Spend sometime working on your configs to get it to your play style and you will profit.
Old 06/06/2020, 03:20   #108 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Pretty Quick Support, just dm the Owner and he will answer in a few seconds,my opinion is that the cheat is very complete and safe 9/10, only the recoil of the gun would I say it bothers me a little, but for people unaccustomed there are scripts that help with control, even have recommended settings when entering the private discord after purchase which helps newbies a lot. And a fair price for the best cheat in the valorant market.
Old 06/07/2020, 14:09   #109

elite*gold: 385
Imminent v1.9 (7/6/20):
Changelog:
-Added Saveable AimSpeed.
-Added Saveable Aim only at X.
-Added Saveable Smooth.
-Added lower aimspeed for legit configs.
-Added Toggle for recoil ON/OFF.
-FOV Square will draw only ingame now.
-Voice Sounds for RCS for those who play in Fullscreen
Old 06/08/2020, 23:34   #110 Trade Status: Verified(?)

i bought this and works perfect +rep for this guy!!!
Old 06/09/2020, 16:08   #111 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHGP View Post
Got banned on my main account
GG
it's true
Old 06/09/2020, 16:10   #112 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ugurqq View Post
You should have used it in legit settings I still haven't banned.I use just imminent
i use legit settings and i never rage
i got normal stats and i never use it if someone specs me, so pls dont talk bullshit
atleast the dev said 15ppl got hit
Old 06/09/2020, 16:18   #113

Quote:
i use legit settings and i never rage
i got normal stats and i never use it if someone specs me, so pls dont talk bullshit
atleast the dev said 15ppl got hit
There was banwave today by vanguard and only around 10-15 people got hit
and that while we have 270 people that using it.
We did 7 hours tests today on both bypass + cheat itself all went perfectly fine
& we did a security update just incase.

Imminent is perfectly fine, you got something to say ? join the talk of everyone in the discord channel.

Also made small vid over the tests (pretty ****** quality) :P
Old 06/09/2020, 22:48   #114 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Scam program ***** over people who purchased a month key when the cheat was public now they require you to get an ID in order to use the cheat to prevent leakers but ******* over customers that do not want to share their ID absolutely trash cheat

It was detected today by Riot as well which is why for this change.
Old 06/09/2020, 22:55   #115 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 182
after purchasing the cheat a day ago, it was going well.

10 minutes ago, the staff implemented a new rule; requiring you to provide your REAL life identification.

this is completely immoral. they sprung this suddenly on all members, if you dont give them your real life drivers license, passport, birth certificate etc, then you wont have access to the product. ive already purchased the product, and no way in hell am i sending my info to strangers online for a video game cheat. disgusting.

do not recommend, unless you think the above is completely acceptable(which it most definitely is not)

ps. just waiting for the staff to reply to this comment now, with a bullshit excuse
Old 06/10/2020, 01:13   #116 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by isabellae View Post
after purchasing the cheat a day ago, it was going well.

10 minutes ago, the staff implemented a new rule; requiring you to provide your REAL life identification.

this is completely immoral. they sprung this suddenly on all members, if you dont give them your real life drivers license, passport, birth certificate etc, then you wont have access to the product. ive already purchased the product, and no way in hell am i sending my info to strangers online for a video game cheat. disgusting.

do not recommend, unless you think the above is completely acceptable(which it most definitely is not)

ps. just waiting for the staff to reply to this comment now, with a bullshit excuse
+1 they asked me for my private information. I can't use the cheat because I didn't.They took my money and said I couldn't use the cheat.
I do not recommend shopping from this user. They did not help with this.ist not safe. My main account was banned.
Old 06/10/2020, 01:39   #117

We don't need any bullshit excuses.
Imminent is our product and we can decide to do what best for it and we decided to go Private after we knew that we have a leaker of the Anti Cheat inside the group.
The ban wave lucky for us was very small and only like 15 got caught and we prevented it.

Now whoever want access to Imminent will require to go through Verification process, some accepting it some not, but this is our TOS and that's what best for all customers to keep them safe.
Sorry for those who disagree with our decision.
Old 06/10/2020, 08:16   #118 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 500
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0ZNIz View Post
We don't need any bullshit excuses.
Imminent is our product and we can decide to do what best for it and we decided to go Private after we knew that we have a leaker of the Anti Cheat inside the group.
The ban wave lucky for us was very small and only like 15 got caught and we prevented it.

Now whoever want access to Imminent will require to go through Verification process, some accepting it some not, but this is our TOS and that's what best for all customers to keep them safe.
Sorry for those who disagree with our decision.
The Leaker can do the verification too. And if u got 100 verification and he will leak it again? Non sense.

I paid for the cheat and now he decided to go private and i paid for nothing. Ah its not true, i paid f for the ban and the inability.

At least the "community" was rude and they selling configs for some bucks

And hell no i don't give strangers my identity.

Better buy from another dev with not dollar signs @ the eyes

- -
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/10/2020, 09:24   #119

Quote:
The Leaker can do the verification too. And if u got 100 verification and he will leak it again? Non sense.

I paid for the cheat and now he decided to go private and i paid for nothing. Ah its not true, i paid f for the ban and the inability.

- -
Then go and buy from somewhere else , cya.
Old 06/10/2020, 11:51   #120 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:

- -
You're not thinking about what you're saying.
The fact we're changing to product from public to private just proves we're not money greedy and that we care about the customers.
We're doing all of this for safety of our users and customers, we're not doing it without the reason .
I'd rather say that people selling publicy are money greedy and they care less about user's safety.
Also none of the staff team members sold the configs for the cheat, it was the users that traded or some of them even sold the configuration for couple of $ , which you're not obligated to buy . You can make your own and that's recommended.
Regs,
Cule