Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Valorant Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

⭐VALORANT Undetected Cheat⭐- External|AIMBOT|ESP-

Discussion on ⭐VALORANT Undetected Cheat⭐- External|AIMBOT|ESP- within the Valorant Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 10/22/2020, 00:35   #46 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I purchased the VIP Cheat and got banned from my second game while using it and cannot enter the game. What should I do?
Old 11/08/2020, 22:30   #47 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i dont get how you make three montage videos but dont show the menu once and its all rage hack videos
Old 11/11/2020, 22:49   #48 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Lavi why your paypal store isn't a thing anymore :'( ?
Old 11/12/2020, 21:30   #49 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 441
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheatcuzbad View Post
Lavi why your paypal store isn't a thing anymore :'( ?
Because PayPal is stupid thing to sell hacks to be honest. Use Cards or cryptocurrencies.
Old 11/13/2020, 03:40   #50 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathGeneration View Post
Because PayPal is stupid thing to sell hacks to be honest. Use Cards or cryptocurrencies.
Why is this stupid ? (sorry if its dumb question) I cheat since years and only used paypal to buy hacks never had pb with it but i'm just seeing the customer side of the story. So why is that bad for seller?
Old 11/18/2020, 00:14   #51 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathGeneration View Post
+Blocking money up to 21 days.
+Limitate your account for no reason.
Ho okay I get it now! thks for clarification
Old 01/21/2021, 03:37   #52 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey, i send a message to the page about vouch/reselling and they don't answer. Any other method to contact?
Old 02/08/2021, 14:41   #53 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

So, I purchased a day key for Valorant Spoofer from them (not knowing I would have to reinstall windows) I used it and was instantly banned in game again, I then discover I need to reinstall windows, I do, however the key was then locked to the original windows. Messaged Lavi on site as well as discord. Made multiple tickets in the discord each on closed without a response. fast forward 20hrs later, key's expired and I finally get a response in one of the ticket and was told "nah" "coder said no". So Yeah.... Was never able to use and there is like no support when you need it.

Solid 2/10, I mean at least they didn't ban/kick me from the discord as soon as I sent the money lol

Edit: Got in touch with the other mod, Alfred. Explain the situations and he was very understanding of the whole thing and after about an hour he credited my account on the site for the full amount of the spoofer which was awesome. Will update again after I get to test it out

Edit : Update : So its been about an hour since I got the spoofer, aaaaannnnnddd still getting banned. This is on a new windows install as well. The instructions are kinda unclear, and It was my first game so I cant say for certain if the spoofer works or doesnt work. I'm going to try one more time if I can ever get a HWID Reset. Stay tuned

Final Score 5/10. No change No support and HWID did not work for me i suppose :/ . They tried for a second, Alfred was awesome. But in the end wasn't able to get it working. And time on the second key expired with basically no response in tickets. Well again they tried for a second
Thanks
4 Users
Old 02/15/2021, 18:34   #54 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

bad support
Old 03/12/2021, 10:33   #55 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

who ever buys lavi cheats, they always been ****.
Support is **** and disrespectful and they ban you when you say the truth.
Expensive prices like wtf?

and ****** owner who doesn't care about his customers.
always stay away from LAVI!
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/30/2021, 14:44   #56 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Lavi and türken re-sellers. Same ****. Dont buy
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/10/2021, 13:22   #57 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Cool zzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiqMadiq View Post
who ever buys lavi cheats, they always been ****.
Support is **** and disrespectful and they ban you when you say the truth.
Expensive prices like wtf?

and ****** owner who doesn't care about his customers.
always stay away from LAVI!
what providers do you use then ?
Old 04/12/2021, 06:25   #58 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by K4rm4 View Post
what providers do you use then ?
None.
All valorant cheats and providers mostly scam or detected.
Old 04/12/2021, 09:37   #59 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Talking hmhm

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiqMadiq View Post
None.
All valorant cheats and providers mostly scam or detected.
If that's true, how are people still managing to cheat and in huge quantity of players getting banned including esport players.

Sus saying all providers are scam if most of the players are cheating and even rage cheating. No ?

With that quote its like saying every person cheating has their own indian worker for them or a personal dev making personal cheats for them. That'd be insane. I think there's providers, just more *Secret* or just people using to cheat on csgo got tons of contacts for cheats on valorant i guess.
Old 04/12/2021, 16:53   #60 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by K4rm4 View Post
If that's true, how are people still managing to cheat and in huge quantity of players getting banned including esport players.

Sus saying all providers are scam if most of the players are cheating and even rage cheating. No ?

With that quote its like saying every person cheating has their own indian worker for them or a personal dev making personal cheats for them. That'd be insane. I think there's providers, just more *Secret* or just people using to cheat on csgo got tons of contacts for cheats on valorant i guess.
Use any cheat on epvp and you will get insta ban or ban after 3 days.
Try it and then when you get an HWID you will pm me saying I am right.
People still managing to cheat, even you can cheat but the detection will be sooner than you think.