Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?


Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Valorant Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:15

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



VALORANT EXTERNAL AIMBOT | UNDETECTED | 30 A MONTH | PRECON.PW

Discussion on VALORANT EXTERNAL AIMBOT | UNDETECTED | 30 A MONTH | PRECON.PW within the Valorant Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Reply
 
Old 11/19/2020, 23:41   #226 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 26
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by akkibhai View Post
It's detected. Used only 2 days on a brand new account, never used any other tool or an old precon build.

Got banned. I'd suggest not to use precon
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerz19_ View Post
pay for the hack, and you can't even play 2 days that it was detected, and they don't even give a refund, I wouldn't buy it again, it's a waste of money.
Both of you used different hacks!
Through you posts you can see it already how precon said it.
You used ValoLegit, BWH Valorant Cheat | PRIVATE | SLOTTED, ValoSpoofer and many other cheats! So STOP **** talking precon!



Also to precon im still not banned since beta! Precon is just the better hack thanks ***!
zert0x is offline  
Old 11/22/2020, 10:43   #227 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Just bought it but on premium discord ppl are saying its detected, never used any hack before. Is it UD? should i use it?

And there is no support, i am doing the setup but after putting my hwid it said successfully and now again it says wrong hwid, no support on discord or website
pvpersmaan is offline  
Old 11/22/2020, 23:05   #228
 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 75
Received Thanks: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by pvpersmaan View Post
Just bought it but on premium discord ppl are saying its detected, never used any hack before. Is it UD? should i use it?

And there is no support, i am doing the setup but after putting my hwid it said successfully and now again it says wrong hwid, no support on discord or website
Our latest build is currently undetected. Most people that are talking about it being detected got banned from using our previous build which sadly got detected after 5 months of being undetected.

I was not home until a few hours ago if you have any questions feel free to message me on discord
precon is offline  
Old 11/24/2020, 03:51   #229 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 3
I recently, was using the latest build of Precon.pw and it lasted me 3 days before getting banned mid game. I never used any cheats before on Valorant and followed all instructions clearly.
Neutral1234 is offline  
Old 11/24/2020, 06:30   #230
 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 75
Received Thanks: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neutral1234 View Post
I recently, was using the latest build of Precon.pw and it lasted me 3 days before getting banned mid game. I never used any cheats before on Valorant and followed all instructions clearly.
Could you please send me a message on discord? Please also send your key with it so I can check if there could be any problems with your specific build.
precon is offline  
Old 11/24/2020, 09:17   #231 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by precon View Post
Could you please send me a message on discord? Please also send your key with it so I can check if there could be any problems with your specific build.
Sure.
Neutral1234 is offline  
Old 11/25/2020, 14:54   #232 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2020
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
I heard you can't buy PayPal, so how do you send Bitcoin?
I don't know which site to send it to. I live in Korea.
parkseungmin is offline  
Old 11/25/2020, 20:53   #233
 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 75
Received Thanks: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by parkseungmin View Post
I heard you can't buy PayPal, so how do you send Bitcoin?
I don't know which site to send it to. I live in Korea.
Our reseller accepts PayPal, you can find his discord on our website
precon is offline  
Old 12/04/2020, 08:30   #234 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
PLEASE PLEASE do not buy this is detected and seller is scamming people, i never used any cheat and used this got banned with legit settings, also the premium server is dead there is no support and no reply from seller, no refund as i got banned after 2 days, add me on discord if you want further proof of this scam i can screen share you the whole scam


Maan#5747
pvpersmaan is offline  
Old 01/14/2021, 01:55   #235 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by pvpersmaan View Post
PLEASE PLEASE do not buy this is detected and seller is scamming people, i never used any cheat and used this got banned with legit settings, also the premium server is dead there is no support and no reply from seller, no refund as i got banned after 2 days, add me on discord if you want further proof of this scam i can screen share you the whole scam


Maan#5747
Does it work? I saw that precon.pw are on the legitimate list
But I see that right here they say that he is a swindler and he has not answered again
Sougam is offline  
Old 01/22/2021, 05:47   #236 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2021
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
how to buy ?
mentionjems is offline  
Reply

Tags
aimbot, hack, precon, precon.pw, valorant


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] ►♫|Spotify Premium 1 Month/6 Month/12 Month|File Host Accounts|1 Month Warrantee♫◄
01/13/2020 - Web Host / Server Trading - 7 Replies
http://puu.sh/a4PfK/a1432bb142.jpg http://puu.sh/a4MYi/0126f45f6c.png http://puu.sh/a7N4s/362caee039.png 1 Month Warrantee - €3/150 E*Gold 6 Month Warrantee - €8/400 E*Gold 12 Month Warrantee - €12/600 E*Gold What 6 and 12 month warrantee means is that if your Spotify runs out, I will replace it for 6-12 months between the date you purchased.
[Selling] ►♫|Spotify Premium 1 Month/6 Month/12 Month|File Host Accounts|1 Month Warrantee♫◄
07/19/2014 - elite*gold Trading - 3 Replies
http://puu.sh/a4PfK/a1432bb142.jpg http://puu.sh/a4MYi/0126f45f6c.png http://puu.sh/a7N4s/362caee039.png 1 Month Warrantee - €3/150 E*Gold 6 Month Warrantee - €8/400 E*Gold 12 Month Warrantee - €12/600 E*Gold What 6 and 12 month warrantee means is that if your Spotify runs out, I will replace it for 6-12 months between the date you purchased.



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:15.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.