Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 09:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The greatest PVP event ever! Fight with 4000 Warriors!

Discussion on The greatest PVP event ever! Fight with 4000 Warriors! within the User Submitted News forum part of the News & More category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The greatest PVP event ever! Fight with 4000 Warriors!

I have posted the event about CO's world fair monk pvp contest! Now CO just announced the number of the participants. It's more than 4000 people now and the prize pool has accumulated almost 400,000 game points that worth 6000Usd. note: the points from prize pool are from those 4000 warriors.

The rule is simple. Every will get a character and same set of gears then fight with each other. You will get the prize if you fight well.

Take a look at what character, gears and skills you will get. Hurry to join us and win the fight! The Sign-up stage will conclude on Feb. 10th 01:00 PST.

Tags
conquer online, fair, monk, pvp