Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Dragon Ball Online

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by USB Schnittstelle@Jun 6 2007, 09:28
Reclaimer: sry your signature is too big and too kiddielike

plz delete the first image. thx
? wtf? ......i think that the siggy is acepted by forum rules.....and kiddielike??

if u think its kiddie like its ur problem....just dont look at it....its obvious that i wont take it off just because u want it

Old   #17

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 4,764
""if u think its kiddie like its ur problem""

Ok it's my problem ....

But your Sig is too big... that means it is NOT accepted by the rules.
The maximum is 450 x 200 px

Old   #18

Ok gentlemen lets not argue now back on the subject however it appears that they are making an exellent attemp to even out all characters so goku or goku's son wont be boss you know what i mean they are not allowing you to be such characters anyways you will make a char and pick skills and through the marriage system you will breed chars for certain quallities and these will be your new chars is sounds like a very new age game i am interested to see how this pans out
Old   #19

Quote:
Originally posted by qball114@Jun 6 2007, 22:06
Ok gentlemen lets not argue now back on the subject however it appears that they are making an exellent attemp to even out all characters so goku or goku's son wont be boss you know what i mean they are not allowing you to be such characters anyways you will make a char and pick skills and through the marriage system you will breed chars for certain quallities and these will be your new chars is sounds like a very new age game i am interested to see how this pans out
really? so a caracther like broly our buu could never exist?

Old   #20

Quote:
Originally posted by Reclaimer991+Jun 6 2007, 22:28--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Reclaimer991 @ Jun 6 2007, 22:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--qball114@Jun 6 2007, 22:06
Ok gentlemen lets not argue now back on the subject however it appears that they are making an exellent attemp to even out all characters so goku or goku&#39;s son wont be boss you know what i mean they are not allowing you to be such characters anyways you will make a char and pick skills and through the marriage system you will breed chars for certain quallities and these will be your new chars is sounds like a very new age game i am interested to see how this pans out
really? so a caracther like broly our buu could never exist? [/b][/quote]
maybe but who knows? ;<
Old   #21

i wished they would lanch the beta like their doing in korea.....id like to try it as soon as possible
Old   #22

Yeah from what i read this is what i gather there will be three races human,saiyan,namek fully customizable characters so you can try to make your char look like just about anything and they will do things like kao kenx something equals supersaiyan 1 equals super namek 1 to keep powers even but it is still in alpha testing so anything could change on a more interesting note the namek will come in male only since according to the cartoon they reproduce asexually now i got this off of a different site so not sure how completly accurate it is but still sounds like a kick *** game probable wont be realease beta version for us summer of 08 and that is a guesstamite lol the real game version comes out for korea only in the begining of 08