Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 10:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NCsoft Announces an Exclusive Cross-Game Promotion between the Aion and Guild Wars

Discussion on NCsoft Announces an Exclusive Cross-Game Promotion between the Aion and Guild Wars within the User Submitted News forum part of the News & More category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NCsoft Announces an Exclusive Cross-Game Promotion between the Aion and Guild Wars

In anticipation of the launch of this year's biggest massively multiplayer online (MMO) release, Aion, NCsoft announced an exclusive cross promotion today giving players the ability to call upon the Aion wings emote within the Guild Wars family of games. Designed as an added value and a way to say thanks to our biggest fans of the Guild Wars and Aion franchises, players that purchase an Aion Collector's Edition or a first run Aion Steelbook Edition will be rewarded with a Guild Wars emote that displays the wings that have become synonymous with Aion.

While the Aion wings emote will stay active in a players account forever, the promotion has a limited run. In order to guarantee a Guild Wars Aion wings emote code, players are encouraged to pre-order Aion at several participating retailers, including GameStop, Amazon, Best Buy, Fry's Electronics and EB Games.

About Aion

The MMO genre spreads its wings and takes flight in Aion, the latest title from publisher and developer NCsoft and the most anticipated new MMO of 2009. Aion is a visually stunning massively multiplayer online RPG where you fight in an epic celestial war between twin races of winged beings. Wielding devastating powers and the capability of genuine flight, you must restore the balance to a beautiful world shattered by cataclysm. Customize your online experience like never before, including character, weapons and item customization, in preparation for story-driven quests and innovative combat on land and in the air. Choose your side, spread your wings, and claim your rightful place among the immortals.

About Guild Wars

Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, and Guild Wars: Eye of the North, are global online role-playing games that allow gamers to play with anyone, anytime, and anywhere in the world. Within the games, players venture through multiple chapters of an award-winning storyline in which they face-off against magical creatures, forgotten races, vengeful spirits and even a ***. Players can choose to play through the game solo, recruit henchmen that you control or join a party with other players. The Guild Wars franchise subscription-free business model has proven to be a big hit with gamers, bringing an enormous and diverse online community to the game.
Old 02/14/2010, 05:53   #2

elite*gold: 44
Good info...
#Requested Move to Sumbited MMO New's