Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 15:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aion 2.0 - Guesses & Speculations about new skills!

Discussion on Aion 2.0 - Guesses & Speculations about new skills! within the User Submitted News forum part of the News & More category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 3,355
Post Aion 2.0 - Guesses & Speculations about new skills!

Dear elitepvpers community,

As you may know, Lowfyr has posted a News about Aion version 2.0 possibly coming as soon as at the end of this month!

And recently, some players on Japanese forums has discussed about it a little more and there were some guesses & speculations about new skills which may come in this new version of Aion.

First there was a rumor about Aion version 2.0 being released at december 2009 as there should have been an event, but this potentional event was cancelled for unknown reasons.

You can see the thoughts of some Japanese Aion Fans on the new skills below.

Bear: Endures the damage down upon 6 characters of the same race in a certain area once and the suffered damage will form a defensive shield.
Spirit Wall of Protection: Consumes much SP continuously and increases physical defense sharply in the effective time.
Light Shield: Absorbs some long-ranged physical and magical damage.

trane.