Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 01:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

A Digital Voyeur Sim starts a closed beta-test

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb A Digital Voyeur Sim starts a closed beta-test

You are invited to join “The Primate Observation Club”, where you will observe the lives of caged monkeys and carefully analyze the information obtained.

GLOSSARY OF TERMS:

• THE PRIMATE OBSERVATION CLUB: a shadowy group that observes other people through surveillance cameras and compromised webcams.
• YOU: the newest member of the CLUB, tired of your run-down apartment, dull existence and boring job.
• MONKEYS: dozens of strangers who have fallen prey to your voyeurism.
• VOYEURISM: Exactly what you think it is (and also the reason why we’re rated “MATURE”).
• PRIVACY: Something that the monkeys think they have.
• PC (PERSONAL COMPUTER): Yep, we put a PC in your game that’s on your PC so that you can work on a PC while you’re playing the game that’s on your PC!
• FEEDING THE MONKEYS: Interacting or interfering with the subjects in any way. Feeding the monkeys is strictly prohibited.
• **** HITTING THE FAN: What may (or may not) happen if you feed the monkeys.

Wishlist our game on Steam

Old 09/21/2018, 03:13   #2

elite*gold: 0
Is this real? I am very confused about this game...

Tags
beta access, pc, steam

« PUBG Corp. sues Epic Games | The Last Remnant: Remastered erscheint noch dieses Jahr! »