Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 00:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PUBG: If the Community spin again, and buys miniskirts for 500€/$[ENGLISH VERSION]

Discussion on PUBG: If the Community spin again, and buys miniskirts for 500€/$[ENGLISH VERSION] within the User Submitted News forum part of the News & More category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 145/0/0
Post PUBG: If the Community spin again, and buys miniskirts for 500€/$[ENGLISH VERSION]

ORGINAL THEARD IN GERMAN:

If it is about Items in plays, the players sometimes SPIN. Then partially people pay the prices which often exceeds even that of a console. . . Or a fully equipped Gaming PC. Sometimes I can still understand this if then the appearance can be also perceived anyhow in the play and which has Item any specific feature, how a very interesting design. Or it maybe concerns an artefact from alpha-test times how there are such Items, for thousands euros/dollars in rocket league.

Where, however, my tolerance border for understanding stops, however, sometimes is if somebody buys to itself a miniskirt for nearly 500€/$ for Playerunknown's Battleground. This aforesaid miniskirt, or in the shop as "Mini-skirt (Purple)" listed, is real nothing special, except part of a set and... Purple. But apparently some so many values lay to run absolutely as a fighter by the world, while almost the ass looks out behind and everyone can see you from 5km away. Must be already very uncomfortable, according to a part. But this purple design is already very innovative that one must have it absolutely.

However, this has . And the price seems to rise even wider, because now are sold more and more for such an expensive amount. Only on the 4th of July seven skirts were sold, of it six for more than 400$. And also shoes are high in the trend. Red hi-top of trainer (Sneakers in the Camouflage style) also go for more than 120$ about the store bar - Respecting somebody generally in the play on the shoes? So I not.

Live and let live; But nevertheless: either these people have too much money, or have to feel or must feel awfully fantastically with the miniskirts and other outfits.

If your opinion informs me, nevertheless, in addition. Would you also spend so much money on a purple miniskirt? Do you even give so much money for items? Then let us share your motives!

ORGINAL THEARD IN GERMAN:
Thanks
1 User