Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 14:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

The Pokémon GO new gameplay features!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 139/0/0
The Pokémon GO new gameplay features!

This week, it's going to be a considerable week for Pokémon Go. Niantic has announced that tons of updates will be added to the game, such as 80 Pokémon and new gameplay features. This update will introduce us with new creatures, new Pokémon Go adds encounter gameplay, new Evolution items, two new Berries Nanab Berry which makes it easier to catch and Pinap Berry that will double the amount of candy you will receive, and expanded outfit and accessory options for their Trainer avatars.

The CEO of Pokémon Go, John Hanke, said about the new features that he will take the massive wave of hysteria we enjoyed, and just deal with the fact that it's caused us to take a bit longer to get the rest of the features up.

Hankie continued that during 2016 he has made enough money to support Niantic for a very long time. A report claimed the game made $600 million in its first 90 days.

Source:

Similar Threads
[Selling] Pokemon GO ELITE End-Game Accounts Lvl 29-34 125+Pokedex 2.7-3KCP pokemon on EACH acc
1st OFFER SOLD OUT Purchase Link ~ SOLD OUT NEW OFFER ~ 3x 3,000+ DRAGONITES ~ CLICK ME ~ 2 LEFT http://i.imgur.com/Xi214TT.jpg ...
2 Replies - Pokemon Trading
[Selling] Pokemon Go Acc|Full PokeDex|Lvl 30|
http://i.epvpimg.com/lVkkb.png Hallo, ich biete hier einen Level 30 Pokemon Go Account an. Mit diesem Account wurde Team Blau gewählt. ...
0 Replies - Pokemon Trading
[Selling] Cheap Pokemon Go Accounts Level 30 15€ 16 USD High Pokedex and Pokemon
Hey Guys today I'll Start my Pokemon Go Level 30 Account Sellout. No Account has a Softban so far and is Logged out over 24h so that there will be...
0 Replies - Pokemon Trading
[Selling] Cheap Pokemon Go Accounts Level 30 20€ High Pokedex and Pokemon
Hey Guys today I'll Start my Pokemon Go Level 30 Account Sellout. No Account has a Softban so far and is Logged out over 24h so that there will be...
3 Replies - Pokemon Trading
Pokemon GO! Account 92 Pokedex
Verkauft Bitte via SKYPE adden für preisverhandlung: "grinsofant" Die Liste wird ständig Aktualisiert. Screens gibts auf anfrage via...
4 Replies - Pokemon Trading