Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 22:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Are you Fire or Ice?

Discussion on Are you Fire or Ice? within the User Submitted News forum part of the News & More category.

Old   #1
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: LOCKED
The Black Market: 169/0/11
Are you Fire or Ice?

Hello Summoners!
The battle of Team Fire and Team Ice has begun.
Show your adherence and support for your favorite team. Team Fire and Team Ice Icons will be available to purchase from December 6th – December 14th for only 250 RP. Also, the ASE icon will be available for only 1 IP and the ward that combines both Teams for 640 RP.
Regarding the Mystery Gifting Trigger, if manage to Baron steal or take a Pentakill during matches, it will trigger bonuses on Mystery Gifts. This trigger will grant up to 4x the chance of legendary and e-sports skins!
Dealing with bundles, you can unlock the megabundle of the hottest skins for only 7570 RP (13164 RP if you do not own the champions) and the megabundle of the frozen skins for only 6345 RP (10724 if you do not own the champions).
Who will win your support? Show us your devotion during All-Star Event!

References: eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/store/sales/are-you-fire-or-ice
Old 01/10/2017, 17:47   #2

elite*gold: 0
league of legends sucks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Sell OR Trade Fire Fire Fire on Meteor for db or something like that on Lightning
06/10/2020 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 6 Replies
character- (130 130 123 fire fire fire) sup +5 spg cap, sup +4 spg spg mana bs, sup +4 bracelet spg, sup +8 spgrobe, sup +3 spg spg boots, sup +4 spg bag and buy 2 socket items for real money on Lightning email [email protected]
Sapphire Server: Nin-War Fire & Fire-Fire-Fire
01/08/2013 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Full info, Super Double Soc (except for bag) Nin-War-Fire 130/130/105. Boots, Robe and Bracelets are +6, Bag and Sword are +7 and Cap is +8. All super gems. I'll throw in a second rb fire tao lvl 132. All items in wh (including super one socs and elite one socs and about 30 mil) included. Oh and I have a +4 horsey and a MG. Just lost interest in the game and would like to recoup some of my spending :) Message me if interested.
S>Fire 130>War130>Fire 130 LVL 7 FIRE MET most skills fixed EAGLE SERVER DUKE 400kk
01/30/2010 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Selling this 2nd rb Fire for DB's or money via paypal he is fun as hell to play. Reflect often destroys even 2nd rb ninja's selling him bc i have a new fire thx to Demon boxes. This account has over 400kk donation in rank DUKE that alone is over 20dbs. So he is pretty solid in duke rank. I wont check this post much so if you are really interested message me on MSN @ [email protected]