Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 09:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aliens Vs. Predator banned in Australia

Discussion on Aliens Vs. Predator banned in Australia within the User Submitted News forum part of the News & More category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,105
Thumbs up Aliens Vs. Predator banned in Australia

Australian Council refused classificated SEGA-demand and e-Rebellion thatat their new game, Alien Vs. Predator, begins to sell, and therefore appeared banned for the current version of the game.

According to the announcement of the Council, the game Alien Vs. Predator violates many rules, too much of the violence in the game, the realistic murders. As an example they took violent realistic stabbing in the game through chest, mouth, throat or eyes.

SEGA Australia immediately answered, and gave a statement to GameSpot, in which he states: "We will continue to fight and we will use all legal options, including the ability to appeal council for classification."

Another option would be the production of the censored version of the game, which could also be a successful move, as the EA and Valve also celebrated with the game Left 4 Dead 2nd However, it is likely to make Censored SEGA game, because the company said that any censorship of the game would rather hurt the gameplay experience.

Aliens Vs. Predator will be available on the market in all countries except Germany and Australia in February, for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360
Old 12/06/2009, 14:48   #2

elite*gold: 1725
Received Thanks: 16,158
~closed~
Closed Thread