Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 08:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rappelz Epic VI Solus Aurum FlashLight

Discussion on Rappelz Epic VI Solus Aurum FlashLight within the User Submitted News forum part of the News & More category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 360
Lightbulb Rappelz Epic VI Solus Aurum FlashLight

Hello dear users!

I would like to bring you the news about MMORPG called Rappelz Online and its sixth edition called Epic 6. The second part of it is called "solus aurum" what means on latin "the lone gold". The expansion is called that way because it bring us very vast trade market floating in the sky, touching the sun what stands for the gold. So lets start with the reading.

Rappelz Epic VI : Solus Aurum brings tons of new content to an already addictive experience. It will bring us new pets called Octopus, Naga and the Genie. It is pure copy paste of Heroes creatures, but since we all loved Heroes we will love it in Rappelz too xD. Also they will bring out special dungeon called The Sanctuary in the Marduka realm to save the high level players from boring and neverending farming. Finally they have decided to improve the crafting system in the game so now you will be able to brew your own beer xD. I mean on potions lol and you will also be able to make quilts and bags which alludes on upcoming upgrade where they will probably insert professions like in other games online. Another good news for high level people is that they have finally implemented Rank 5, 6 and 7 earrings and other jewellery. They have also implemented new "squirrels" xd like Silkroad gamers like to say for loot pets xD. They are cute rabbits that bump around collecting loot.

Concerning the game mechanism they have improved the login and character selection screens, lobby and lot of language/text updates and fixes from old and wrong translations. Bad thing of all these updates is that gameplay will still be the same and will involve hell lot of farming and grinding with no quests and really boring dungeon system. Only good part of the game in my opinion will remain the great community which is even though full of scammers still friendly and supportive.

Their official website:

I hope you have enjoyed reading this article, this is just the start of what I am about to write since I am willing to become the Columnist on the forum.

Support me at:
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/04/2009, 21:54   #2

elite*gold: 0
it looks nice
ich teste es mal
€dit: oha...von grafik her noch zumutbar wenn mans aufs höchste stellt ^^...dann kanns noch mit guten spielen mithalten...aber vom interface her und gameplay nicht sooo toll... und da es english ist ists keine alternative für mich
Old 11/19/2009, 21:46   #3

elite*gold: 360
thanks on reading