Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 00:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The new trailer for Just Cause 3 is exposed

Discussion on The new trailer for Just Cause 3 is exposed within the User Submitted News forum part of the News & More category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 25

[CENTER]

One way to destroy the city

Developer Avalanche Studios has released a new gameplay video game Just Cause 3, entirely recorded through the console. The video you can see the amount of destruction that can be spread each map, the aerial combat helicopters, car chases and exploding factories and flames. Apart from the action There are short segments of the location where an exotic game player and the enemies will kill them. Square Enix Corporation, distributor of the game, she asked them to call the game will advance the package named "Weaponised Vehicle Pack", which includes three powerful vehicles for fire. Just Cause 3 will be launched during the holidays next-generation consoles and PC.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
LCGN01 New Exposed
09/10/2014 - Last Chaos Private Server - 5 Replies
Time to get to it, A Game Master on lcgn01 made this post: i.imgur.com/o85I2ZG.jpg So to show he did not come up with the idea I made this post: i.imgur.com/8CvsSkW.jpg Link to the YouTube Video: Last chaos 191 templar PvP event/Arena/Light vs Dark - YouTube As you know with the corruption on 01, when you post something they disagree with, or can't handle like the truth a gm will do this: i.imgur.com/0ematA2.jpg
Looking for an 3d animated game trailer Designer / Suche 3D Trailer macher
01/03/2014 - Artist Trading - 1 Replies
I am searching for an 3D Animated Game Trailer designer. It's about Metin2.. mmorpg Ich suche einen 3D Animierten Spiele Trailer macher. Es geht um das Spiel Metin2 mmorpg Skype: pekyy123
[Trailer] Grand Chase Chaos - Hideout System Trailer
06/17/2012 - Grand Chase Philippines - 24 Replies
Grand Chase Chaos - Hideout System Trailer This is the sneak preview of the Hideout System. and here's the comic preview: http://www.grandchase.info/wp-content/uploads/201 1/07/lololodsl.png
FinalMt2 Trailer 2010 von Mischa ! Erstelle auch Trailer für DEINEN PServer.
11/06/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 8 Replies
Hey Leute, hab mich grad mal an die Arbeit gemacht und einen Trailer für FinalMt2 erstellt. Ich will von euch wissen; Wie findet ihr den Trailer Wie findet ihr die Effekte Wie findet ihr die Musik Videos und was euch noch alles so einfällt. Danke im voraus. Wenn ihr lust habt könnt ihr das Video Bewerten und Kommentare hinterlassen !