Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 21:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

News tidbits (20-04)

Discussion on News tidbits (20-04) within the User Submitted News forum part of the News & More category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
News tidbits (20-04)

Hey there, fellow elitepvpers! My name is Vaidas B, and I'm here to bring you a couple of news tidbits that I thought you'd find interesting.

Godzilla - The Game

Developed and published by Bandai Namco, this monster brawler was originally released in Japan on the 18th of December, for the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 consoles, and is now coming to the Western Market on the 14th of July in the NA, and the 17th of July for the European audience. To top it off, they've released a trailer

Dark Souls II - FPS bug is going to get fixed

If you're an enthusiast of pain and self inflicted punishment (i.e. a Dark Souls player), then you already know what I'm talking about. If not, Dark Souls 2 has a mechanic where the quality of your gear degrades as you use it. Now, the problem is that this is tied into the FPS or the "Frame Per Second" that your gaming machine of choice can handle. The game is meant to be run at 30 Frames per second, so your gear degrades at the intended rate, going over the 30 FPS threshold (60 for example) doubles the rate at which the little mater is going down. (So, technically, anyone playing this game on PC is playing on a harder dificulty leverl).
Quote:
“The fix will be issued for PS4, Steam and Xbox One, and will be apparent for people running the game at 60fps as the durability decrease rate is linked to the frame rate,”
Bandai Namco Games told Kotaku.
Quote:
"We are still working on the exact release date for the patch, which will also fix additional issues not just durability, and will follow up with the date as soon as possible."
Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power

Get ready to Join Amadeus the Wizard, Pontius the Knight, and Zoya the Thief in the third installment of the series. Scheduled to be released on the 21st of April, the game is going into Early Access and will cost 19.99 EUR/USD or your regional equivalent.

So that abour wraps it up for the news! I hope you guys have a great week!

As a little bit of a side-note, would anyone be interested in an audio version of this? Like a little podcast, I have the equipment, whether or not I have the skill is debatable, but if anyone doesn't really feel like reading these, leave a comment!

Thanks for reading,
Vaidas B