Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 20:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The Amazing Spiderman 2 - but now on the Xbox One?

Discussion on The Amazing Spiderman 2 - but now on the Xbox One? within the User Submitted News forum part of the News & More category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: LOCKED
Received Thanks: 1,844
Post The Amazing Spiderman 2 - but now on the Xbox One?

It was only announced for the Xbox One, then moved and is now available in the Xbox U.S. Store: The Amazing Spiderman 2
So much confusion rare for a game releases. In the background, a lot has been rumored that the release had to be postponed because of the performance penalty of Xbox One against the PS4 possibly. However, it went about the rumor that one must expect one version with no Xbox .
Today, however, a little light came into the darkness, when suddenly the Xbox One version of The Amazing Spiderman 2 on Xbox.com and in the U.S. store was available. As fallen out of the blue, you could download the game without any further problems for $ 59.99 and play. As in the User via streaming on Twitch are, how they play the Xbox version of One.
There are no comment from the developer to the Xbox one is present, it remains to be seen when they officially announce the game now for the Xbox One.
Mysterious story, what do you say?

Original:

Tags
amazing, now xbox, spiderman

Similar Threads Similar Threads
The Amazing Spiderman 2 - nun doch auf der Xbox One?
04/29/2014 - User Submitted News - 1 Replies
http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120325053012/ mugen/images/6/6f/Spiderman.pngErst für die Xbox One angekündigt, anschließend verschoben und nun im Xbox US-Store erhältlich: The Amazing Spiderman 2. So viel Verwirrung herrscht selten bei einem Spielerelease. Im Hintergrund wurde vieles gemunkelt, dass der Release möglicherweise wegen dem Leistungsnachteil der Xbox One gegenüber der PS4 verschoben werden musste. Es ging jedoch auch das Gerücht umher, dass man mit keiner Xbox One Version...
[Buying] Amazing Spiderman PC [B] 10 € PSC
06/24/2013 - Trading - 1 Replies
^ pn oder skype: xeyene1
[WTT] My xbox halo 50s for an amazing rs account
11/24/2009 - Runescape Trading - 2 Replies
I have a few 50s I can offer for an amazing RS account. I can provide proof to all the of the accounts I have. I am looking for a high level rs account, mainly with a large amount of money. I am looking for a few 99s, as I am offering an amazing halo 3 50 account worth approximately $210. http://www.bungie.net/card/halo3/Yellan.ashx 50 in MLG (Level locked with 580 experience) This means no matter how much you lose, you don't go down. 50 in Team Snipers 50 in Team Doubles 50 in Team...