Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 16:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Battlefield 4: Server upgrade against Rubber banding problems

Discussion on Battlefield 4: Server upgrade against Rubber banding problems within the User Submitted News forum part of the News & More category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Battlefield 4: Server upgrade against Rubber banding problems

For a few days, the players of the MMOFPS 'Battlefield 4' have to fight with Rubber banding problems. In particular with 64-player match, it can happen that the character jumps for- and backwards by lags or a faulty synchronisation. One calls this phenomenon 'Rubber banding' because it seems that the player would be fastened to an elastic band which always pulls him back to a place.

The developer studio DICE announced that one would immediately upgrade the servers and therefore, go forward against the problems, in order to bring back the usual comfort and play fun to the players as fast as possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blogs.battlefield.com
Looking into this further, we’re unhappy with our server performance, so we’ll be upgrading the hardware as soon as possible, investing more to deliver a better experience.

As soon as we know the exact timetable, we’ll let you know the ETA. Reducing lag for these players is absolutely a TOP priority for us to solve and we expect to have the solution very soon.'

For this intention, a schedule is in progress which should be published immediately after its completion. If you are affected, you can gather more precise information on .

Original Source [altered]:

-