Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 10:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Game Director of Assassins Creed 4 sets eyes on Ancient Egypt

Discussion on Game Director of Assassins Creed 4 sets eyes on Ancient Egypt within the User Submitted News forum part of the News & More category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
Game Director of Assassins Creed 4 sets eyes on Ancient Egypt

As the work on Assassins Creed 4 is coming to an end, it gives the team some space to work on future projects. Game Director Ashraf Ismail wants to move the series to Egypt. "I'm not saying we're going there, but one day I would love to explore Egypt as a setting for this game."

"People are really surprised with where we took Assassin's Creed 4 because it was back in time from Connor's time. But we've never outright said that we are always moving forward. It just happened to be that way because we went from Altair to Ezio, then Ezio to Connor and there was a lot of hype about the American Revolution."

"However, it was never a set rule that we always get closer to the present day. We were a bit surprised by people who saying, 'how do you go back in time, how's that possible?' It's that Animus device we have. But again, I'm not saying Egypt is where the next one is going, it's just where I would like it to go."

If this is true, I think I'd play through Assassins Creed again, as the 4th one doesn't really interest me, but, if it's set in Egypt, It's sure to be interesting.