Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 19:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AionOnline Catches RMT spammers !

Discussion on AionOnline Catches RMT spammers ! within the User Submitted News forum part of the News & More category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
AionOnline Catches RMT spammers !

For these people who doesn't know what is AionOnline here's a short review about the game.

In Aion: Ascension™, you are a winged Elyos or Asmodian, sworn enemy races, exploring a world of breathtaking beauty ripped asunder by a celestial war. In this stunning massively multiplayer online roleplaying game, abundant solo adventures, intriguing epic group quests, challenging dungeons, and massive Legion raids hone your battle skills to new heights. Take the fight against the dragonlike Balaur invaders into Balaurea, your common enemy's homeland, to save the shattered world you love.
Game Features:
  • A visually astonishing game world
  • Soar through the skies with thrilling character flight
  • Intense PvE and PvP combat
  • Thousands of hours of story-driven content

Lately AionOnline had a small problem which is RMT bots/spammers which had annoyed many gamers and threatened to lose many players.

Aion Development worked hard to make a new feature for the game , they had made a tool which can see anyone who blocks a character with this ability conjunction with weekly block list.

Now all players can help in catching and banning spammers , this also includes private shops, mails, whispers, say spam, class chat spam, LFG spam, and any other RMT activities.

Now you can help cleaning Aion from those cheaters .

references :
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Away with the spammers
03/12/2011 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Hi, first of all, let me start by introducing myself and the cause that i want to resolve. I am Jakke, an 18 year old male/boy originaly from Belgium, lived in 4 countries, plays footbal. Not that you give a damn but whatever. :D I have been a part of the community on epvp for almost 3 years now and have seen the spammer with their links, virusses, ads arise from out of nowhere. And what i notice is that not much gets done about this. It takes a long while before a mod closes the...
To all spammers
12/10/2008 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
Hey, I see there are some problems with spamming : 1. Spamming with Private servers I see each day 3-4 new PServer Topics about elitecabal. And some guys from Adekz begin too, to spam the PServer. All guys with "Spam Account" ( it mean just create a Account to spamm) will get a Ban . And the other guys will get an Infraction !
To all spammers
11/03/2008 - Cabal Private Server - 0 Replies
Hey, I see there are some problems with spamming : 1. Spamming with Private servers I see each day 3-4 new PServer Topics about elitecabal. And some guys from Adekz begin too, to spam the PServer. All guys with "Spam Account" ( it mean just create a Account to spamm) will get a Ban . And the other guys will get an Infraction !
Met spammers is it me or are the gone
01/17/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Hi everybody, Tried searching for a met spammer aka item spammer didnt find any. Not true did found one but the link is broken. Aren't there any more met spammers ? :(
met spammers
12/26/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
What do they do?