Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 11:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TwelveSky 2 | Closed Beta February 23

Discussion on TwelveSky 2 | Closed Beta February 23 within the User Submitted News forum part of the News & More category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 5,323
TwelveSky 2 | Closed Beta February 23

Closed Beta to Be Launched On February 23!

Today MAYN Interactive Pte Ltd., European publisher for the critically acclaimed Massively Multiplayer Online Role Play Game (MMORPG) “TwelveSky 2”, has officially announced the date to which anxious players can finally wander through the perilous yet alluring towns of Ancient China.

“We are very happy to be able to bring such an elaborate and highly expected game to the Western market.” said Founder & Chief Executive Officer Young Shin. “We have many new and exciting features and projects in store for ‘TwelveSky 2', and can’t wait to have our Beta Testers jump right in there and explore!”

Those lucky enough to snag a limited Closed Beta Key (soon to be distributed) will be able to download the client in advance in order to prepare for the flood gates to open on February 23rd. Closed Beta will be divided into two segments; The first of which, Phase I, will start on February 23rd and continue until March 9th. Phase II will start from the last week of March.

“TwelveSky 2”, successor to the already popular game “TwelveSky”, harnesses the full potential of the self-developed game engine, GXD, which results in improved graphics and game play. Additionally “TwelveSky 2” will be introducing new mechanics such as item crafting, a new player race, and riding mounts, among others, as well as sporting a completely new and rewritten story arch, even compared to its sister counterparts which are currently released in Asia.

A month after its initial release, "TwelveSky 2" soared to the Top 5 position in the MMO genre in Korea and the Taiwanese version is quickly gaining speed. Now aiming for Europe, the game is setting up to be a major success within the Free-to-Play space.

Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/01/2009, 14:45   #2

elite*gold: 0
yeah nice playing when im bored
Old 04/06/2009, 04:10   #3

suxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old 04/09/2009, 20:26   #4

Sorry für den Spam, aber:

Androxxx, dein Ava is HOT. o.o