Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 00:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Metin2 official servers: excited or frightened?

Discussion on Metin2 official servers: excited or frightened? within the User Submitted News forum part of the News & More category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Metin2 official servers: excited or frightened?

Hi all this is my first article *.* so I wanted to start with a news related to metin2, which is very popular in this forum.

As many of you must have seen the company that creates Metin2´s official servers models has been working toughly these last months, releasing new guild maps, new pets, etc

Not only that: the official servers have put tradeable coins! Something that had never happened since the game first appeared. But this doesn´t stop here, the official servers started a project of fusion, mixing each country´s least played servers and making a new one. What´s more, recently new quests have been implemented in the official servers.

Here you have more information about some of those releases:

But what I´m here to talk about are not those releases. This hard work they´ve been making lately has spread the image of the big and powerfull official servers being afraid of losing more users than what they should.

What do I mean with this? Official servers noticed that private servers are getting people and they´re losing people. Of course this is just an opinion, but I think that they´re releasing new things, like the prize if you level up a new character to a certain level or the tradeable coins, in order to recover people that private servers are stealing to them.

In fact, private servers are getting more and more popular, and now many people start playing metin2 in a private server and not in a official one. If i were in the staff of a official server and saw that I´d: "Hey! Danger!".

So that´s all, share your opinion about this idea if you want to.