Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 17:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

September Releases

Discussion on September Releases within the User Submitted News forum part of the News & More category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,976
September Releases

Hello community, once again you see me providing some information that will be quite relevant for every gamer.

This time, I will let you all know about all the games, for different consoles, that will be released this upcoming September, which is full of releases, getting the count to over 60 games between Xbox 360, PS3, PC, PS Vita, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo DS.

The list is huge and with a great variety of games, going from sports games up to action games.

And here we go with the list:

Xbox 360

PS3

PC

PlayStation Vita

Nintendo Wii

Nintendo 3DS

Nintendo DS

All the dates can be changed, but right now these are the dates which have been provided by every publisher; in the case that something changes, feel free to let me know and I will update it in here, in the case that I haven't done it already.
Thanks
9 Users
Old 08/20/2012, 08:53   #2

elite*gold: 0
Mein Mediamarkt wird am 25. September umsatz fahren schätzungsweise :3
Old 08/20/2012, 19:26   #3

Received Thanks: 1,066
Battlefield 3 Premium Edition September 11th

Wait wait....
So upon researching this ._. players have to only spend $69.99 for this?...
While I had to pay $59.99 for the limited edition while preordering and on top of that $50 for premium...
Is there something I'm missing here? >.>
That ****** me off that I wasted $40 if this pricing is correct for new people...
I have lost respect for Dice u_u
Old 08/20/2012, 20:19   #4

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,976
Well, you got a limited edition preordered, which would definitely be more expensive than after the release; but yes, you are about right regarding the prices, it will not take much money to get some of these games next month.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/20/2012, 22:04   #5

Received Thanks: 1,066
Limited edition was the free upgrade upon preorder o.o
Gave access to B2K dlc for free.
It just kinda makes me mad that Dice/EA is trying to keep up with sales on a shooter that doesn't even apply to the same audience (CoD)
I understand they are trying to get more players and all.
Yet the fact that a little over 3 months ago WE (who bought premium when it was released June 4th) had to pay "A one time fee of $50.
While now they will release a full edition for premium which includes access to all 5 dlcs for free ($15 each), premium upgrade on account, a shortcut kit (price varies based on which one is bought), and BF3 (slashed to $40 at gamestop recently)
So if you add it all up 3 months ago we had to pay over $110 to get all that.
Now players have to pay just $70 in order to get all that. That's a $40 difference.
Plus the fact that those who bought BF3 and paid for a dlc separately still paid $5 more than the Premium edition costs.
It's basically saying thanks for giving us all this month 3 months ago now we want to **** you over and make others pay less for the same exact thing just a few months later.
Makes me not even want to play anymore and trade in the game ._. thanks Dice/EA.