Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 19:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

BioWare confirms shepard still alive

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BioWare confirms shepard still alive

Mass Effect 3′s ending left some questions unanswered and that’s precisely why BioWare decided to release the Extended Cut DLC for it. And although the free DLC answered a lot of questions, it didn’t reveal whether that figure in the ‘Destroy’ ending was actually Shepard or not. Thankfully, Tully Ackland, UK Community Coordinator for BioWare titles, has revealed what most of us already knew. Yeap, Shepard is alive in the ‘Destroy’ ending and that figure was actually him.

As Ackland revealed at BioWare’s forums:
“You may notice that in the “Shepard lives” ending, the love interest hesitates to place Shepard’s name on the wall, and instead looks up as though deep in thought. This is meant to suggest that the love interest is not ready to believe Shepard is dead, and the final scene reveals they are correct.”

So there you have it everyone, Shepard actually lives in one of Mass Effect 3′s endings. Questions is now whether BioWare will exploit that ending in order to offer a new DLC or not. And even though BioWare stated that ME3 would be the end of Shepard’s story, this ending shows that there are still possibilities for some new ME games with Shepard.

http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/att...1&d=1341136695
Attached Thumbnails
BioWare confirms shepard still alive-mass-effect-3-extended-cut.jpg   BioWare confirms shepard still alive-shepard-lives.jpg  

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2

I'll find the exact quote that Chris said on the ME3 forums. One of his big posts said that sheperd's story doesn't end with ME3. That there would be DLC or even a small part of ME4 with Sheperd in it. It was one of those posts that he made about 1 week after the game was released. I would think that there would be a DLC that will give us a few more goes with sheperd. They did admit to the leak of one of the designers stating that there will be an ME4. Gosh if there forums wasn't so full of spam xD. I'll find em both muaahah.

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoShintaxo View Post
I'll find the exact quote that Chris said on the ME3 forums. One of his big posts said that sheperd's story doesn't end with ME3. That there would be DLC or even a small part of ME4 with Sheperd in it. It was one of those posts that he made about 1 week after the game was released. I would think that there would be a DLC that will give us a few more goes with sheperd. They did admit to the leak of one of the designers stating that there will be an ME4. Gosh if there forums wasn't so full of spam xD. I'll find em both muaahah.
Well that's your opinion by the way but there is no way you can prove me wrong either remember that.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vamshi View Post
Well that's your opinion by the way but there is no way you can prove me wrong either remember that.
Uhm, I'm not trying to prove you wrong? I agree that there would be more with sheperd, I just believe it will be a dlc or a series of dlcs that would lead up to ME4. They were talking about the next ME4 being about someone else another hero. They haven't confirmed if the race can be chosen by the players. What they will prob do is do what ubi soft did with Assassin's Creed. They had one game on Altair (or how ever you spell his name) then move to another character but then bring him back in future game. Not exactly in the way Ubisoft did but kind of like set it to where he does maybe a guest appearance in the next ME or even be one of the main characters in the one after that.