Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 01:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Shooter Announced By Sony

Discussion on New Shooter Announced By Sony within the User Submitted News forum part of the News & More category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New Shooter Announced By Sony

Sony Online Entertainment has announced plans to release a free-to-play first person shooter called Bullet Run. According to SOE, Bullet Run brings “an entirely new level of entertainment” with “high energy” shooting. The game is set in the near future and follows a reality television show called Bullet Run, where contestants “battle to the death with ammo, weapons and attitude.”

Bullet Run is in development by ACONY and was previously called Hedone. The game includes various tactical gameplay options and allows players to “die, re-incarnate into a new body, and jump right back into the action until the match is complete.” The game features eight kill skills, six arenas, character customization and more.

If you want to find more info about the game, check the official site!

SOE expects the game to be released for PC later this summer.
Old 05/23/2012, 16:21   #2

elite*gold: 0
Naja, sieht jetzt nicht so Pralle aus...

Da freu ich mich mehr auf Planetside 2 ...

Bullet Run wird am Ende bestimmt eh fast genauso sein wie jeder andere Shooter.
Zum Gähnen. Trailer hat mich auch nich überzeugt.

Grafisch ist es in Ordnung, aber auch nicht der Knaller.

Naja, solange keine Spielbare Version draußen ist kann ich noch nichts sagen, aber im Moment sieht es nicht sehr spannend aus.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Shaiya Ep6 Announced
03/17/2012 - Shaiya - 6 Replies
Well i was visiting Aeria Games website to do some coding work and when i checked the forums, and epic tactics (who used to be good friends with me) announces stuff. Not to sure what section to post this in so feel free to mvoe it @JohnHeatz Hey Shaiya, After talking with Choi Rock recently, our team has some wonderful news and artwork to show you for Episode 6! I cannot yet announce a date for the content (it depends on loooots of different things) but here's a little sneak...
announced by 3z00m.com
01/18/2012 - User Submitted News - 0 Replies
World of Warcraft : Taking on 2012 In a new interview over at VideoGamer.com, Blizzard's Lead Quest Designer Dave Kosak talks about how World of Warcraft is ready to take on 2012 in a big way. The interview highlights key issues such as player reception of patch v4.3; how Blizzard perceives faster, smaller content updates ala Rift; and possible subscriber incentives for WoW prior to Mists of Pandaria's deployment.
GWC 2010 ANNOUNCED
07/14/2010 - Grand Chase - 4 Replies
“Grandchase World Championship 2010 2010 10 29 Are You Ready !? 다시 한번 즐길 준비가 되셨나요 !?”
[Help]need all the announced id in cq_action
12/02/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
i just want the id of all announced..tired of search =.= please help me..thanks
Sony Heimkino-Anlage + Sony Bravia TV
10/24/2009 - Technical Support - 0 Replies
Hi, ich hab ein Problem mit meiner Sony Heimkino-Anlage (DAV-DZ280) und meinem Sony Bravia KDL W 5800. Ich hab als Video/Audio-Out HDMI von der Anlage zum Fernseher genommen. Als Audio-In zu der Anlage hab ich Scart verwendet. Wenn ich nun die Anlage auf TV stelle, läuft alles gut, allerdings höre ich auch, wenn ich mein Fernseher auf PC gestellt habe (ebenfalls über HDMI), immernoch den Sound vom DVB-S2 Tuner (im TV integriert) über die Anlage. Ich hab alles mögliche Ausprobiert, aber...