Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 18:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The Pinball Arcade Is Soon Coming To PS3!!

Discussion on The Pinball Arcade Is Soon Coming To PS3!! within the User Submitted News forum part of the News & More category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Pinball Arcade Is Soon Coming To PS3!!

Hello elitepvpers!!

Today I am going to talk about a well known game.You may think it is a boring game,but its history is quite amazing.The game dates from 1932 till nowadays. People can play it on the computer,on special machines from gaming rooms,or even on mobile phones.Have you guessed the game yet? Well,it's Pinball!

Yesterday,Sony revealed on the Play Station Blog that a new title is coming to PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita very soon. That game is called The Pinball Arcade!
The special thing about The Pinball Arcade (at least in premise) is that once you buy it on your Play Station 3 you can get it on Play Station Vita free(and if you buy it on Play Station Vita you can get it on your Play Station 3 free,of course).
However, the game won't support literal crossplay - your experience on Vita won't carry to PS3, nor will it work the other way around.

The game will come with four tables and will be available on the Playstation Network in North America this Tuesday,on the 10th of April.

The price is really low (9,99$) so that everybody can afford it.There's no word yet on its release in other territories.
So what are you waiting for? Go and get it!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 00_PinballPalace.jpg (471.6 KB, 231 views)
File Type: jpg the_pinball_arcade_frontcover_large_6F7zTJlRzB1qvif.jpg (64.7 KB, 1076 views)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Pinball FX2
03/11/2012 - Consoles - 2 Replies
Is it possible I can't get it cuz of my region? If I go to game marketplace there isn't this game, but I can find it on the market on my PC but if I want to dl it to xbox there is a error message it isnt available in my region. :confused: Any other way to get it? I dont want it hacked/cracked, just want to find a legal way.
[Arcade] - Arcade Games @ Mozgames.com
01/25/2012 - Browsergames - 0 Replies
*Free flash games @ Mozgames.com *Updated Daily. *Fast Server. *URL: MozGames http://picnity.net/image.php?id=493A_4F1E43EC& ;jpg
[Release] Hiding your Name while Arcade Farming / Namen Verstecken beim Arcade Farmen
07/11/2011 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 54 Replies
Hiermit Release ich ein Tool womit euer Name nicht im Raum angezeigt wird. ZITAT VON FUYO: Einfach die Originale ressource.s4hd in den Ordner kopieren (natürlich trotzdem sichern für den CRCFixer). Nun ins Ressource Tool und die arcade_util.lua ändern. Ich hab dann 2x den CRCFixer drüber laufenlassen und alles geht super bei mir ! CREDITS -> FUYO: Translated by Glock9200 When u change ressouces u have copy ressources.s4hd original.
Arcade Stage time + Arcade Clear?
06/20/2011 - S4 League - 6 Replies
Hallo zusammen Es gibt ja einen Hack, mit dem man die Zeit für die Arcade Stages auf die jeweilige Nummer in Minuten runtersetzen kann. (Stage 1 = 1min; Stage 2 = 2min;...usw.) Nach ablauf dieser Zeit hat man ja verloren, aber es gibt ja den Arcade Clear Hack, der eine failed Stage in eine cleared Stage umwandelt und man somit die Arcade Kapseln farmen kann. Soweit zur theorie. Ich habe es versucht, aber nach ablauf der Zeit habe ich trotz Arcade clear hack verloren. Nur bei den Stages wo...