Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 01:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anonymous EN: Why the word fag?

Discussion on Anonymous EN: Why the word fag? within the User Submitted News forum part of the News & More category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,777
Anonymous EN: Why the word ***?

Alright, things are getting heated, anonops.in (anonymous headquarters) is being DDOS. Although there is a IRC channel of anti hackers hitting back the site is still down (ETA ???)

Also it appears that OP sony is closed but now a new Operation has started, #OPiran. inforamtion: The purpose of this action is twofold: disrupt regime Command & Control during the protest, and support Iranian protestors on the ground by bringing down and demoralizing the web presence of the regime and their state-run voicebox, Farsnews.

Also Whyweprotest.com is now labled a "*** forum" and moderators in #propaganda are creating a new fourm for anon members to post there daily what now (no link as it would violate E*pvpers ToS since it's a fourm only website.) The fourms is using a diffrent domain/IP then anonops.in that way DDOsing won't effect it.

Finaly please enjoy this picture of a cat, poptart, rainbow and stars

-Bane

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Anonymous EN: Update 1
04/30/2011 - User Submitted News - 3 Replies
Anonymous weekly report count: 1 This was only inteanded for Elitepvpers by Bane any modifying/reload of this without the owners consent is Forbidden Ok, I have decided to make a weekly update on Anonymous here on E*pvpers, you will get driect from the source news, this will be great for a lot of resons. People that don’t want to join Anonymous will get updates. You will get it from a source. E*pvpers will get more anonymous interested people to join/mabey become a new member :P@
Anonymous EN
04/09/2011 - User Submitted News - 3 Replies
Hello and welcome, i have come to see that all the Anonymous updated news is being posted in only German. Now I have no problems with German i only see that the 30-40% of our users don't speak German haha. So i have decided to start a news feed updateing E*Pvpvers on the whole anonymous trend. First I want to start with why Anonymous is important to E*pvpers; to start there platform of free speech and shareing is careing (lulz) is related to E*pvpers in many ways. E*pvpers would be...
anonymous
10/07/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
hi wie kriege ich den server "anonymous" in hamachi rein=?
[TIP] How to Stay anonymous on the Net
06/05/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
Hey everyone, this is just a simple HOWTO/TIP how to stay anonymous on the www Definitions of anonymous: "Nameless; of unknown name; also, of unknown or unavowed authorship; as, an anonymous benefactor; an anonymous pamphlet or letter. Anonymous: words in the definition" Only way to stay anonymous on the i-net is de-plug the cable, since ur connected to ur providers server, but they will only give away your info if there is a court order for it. Warning: