Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Social Media Trading > Twitch Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

✅HIGH QUALITY TWITCH SERVICES - Followers, Bits, and Subs!✅

Discussion on ✅HIGH QUALITY TWITCH SERVICES - Followers, Bits, and Subs!✅ within the Twitch Trading forum part of the Social Media Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 10
Cool ✅HIGH QUALITY TWITCH SERVICES - Followers, Bits, and Subs!✅

Twitch
Followers: $4 per 1k
Bits: $3 per 1k
Prime Subs: $1 per sub

To purchase please contact me on Discord (theeighthsin8) or PM me here.
Prices frequently change, please contact me for updated prices.
Accepted Payment Methods: Crypto and elite*gold
Old 08/17/2023, 17:27   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 271
buying bits with stolen cards? isent there a very high chance that the recieving bit acc will get blocked/banned/stopped from withdrawing the bits?
Old 08/23/2023, 22:13   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckysfeet View Post
buying bits with stolen cards? isent there a very high chance that the recieving bit acc will get blocked/banned/stopped from withdrawing the bits?
Hey there, bits are not obtained using stolen cards. As long are you are getting the bits sent to a active account there is a low chance your account will get banned. I can also provide the bits in smaller chunks over a specified time period (for example over a month) to lessen the chance of such an event from happening. If you have any other questions feel free to let me know.
Old 08/31/2023, 17:43   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEighthSin View Post
Hey there, bits are not obtained using stolen cards. As long are you are getting the bits sent to a active account there is a low chance your account will get banned. I can also provide the bits in smaller chunks over a specified time period (for example over a month) to lessen the chance of such an event from happening. If you have any other questions feel free to let me know.
So its not stolen cards, but you still admit its a high risk of ban, so where are they from? XD

If you cannot guarantee 100% safety its likely a illegal method
Old 08/31/2023, 23:09   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckysfeet View Post
So its not stolen cards, but you still admit its a high risk of ban, so where are they from? XD

If you cannot guarantee 100% safety its likely a illegal method
I think you misunderstood, there is a very minimal risk, if any, of getting banned as long as your twitch channel has frequent streams on it and you don't order an excessive amount of subs/bits. This is because revenue to an inactive channel or an unjustified massive jump in revenue will obviously catch the negative attention of twitch regardless of what the method is (keep in mind my method is legal). Also, if you have already received a payout on your channel, the risk is almost 0 as long as you don't go crazy.

As far as my guarantees, I can guarantee my method is legal, but I can't guarantee 100% safety for the reasons above. If someone is guaranteeing 100% chance of payout they are most likely lying to you.
Old 09/13/2023, 09:28   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
you do not sell tokens with prime?
Old 09/29/2023, 01:56   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddybravo_ View Post
you do not sell tokens with prime?
No I do not sell the accounts/tokens, rather the service I am selling is a prime account subscribing to your channel for 1 month.
Old 10/28/2023, 16:47   #8

Still selling!
Closed Thread

Tags
bits, boost, followers, subs, twitch