Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Selling Forsaken World Closed Beta Key

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,168
Selling Forsaken World Closed Beta Key

Offer for Forsaken World closed beta key!

Old 11/03/2010, 19:09   #2

bump.
Old 11/05/2010, 10:03   #3

puuuuuuush =D
Old 11/05/2010, 11:55   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 23
lol u can get free betakays from almost every single mmo site... they have like 2000+ betakeys to offer since i last took a look at it (which was 3 days ago...)

« [TS]Fiesta Account 4chars auf 4 Server | [Verkaufe] 100€ Amazon Gutschein für 75€ »

Similar Threads
Forsaken World, 2000 beta keys
03/29/2011 - Forsaken World - 11 Replies
Hi all ex-Jugoslavian MMO Portal MMO Base, MMO Base – Ex-Yu portal za MMO & RPG igre got a resupply for upcoming title Forsaken World. 2000 keys are to giveaway. How to get key? 1. go to MMO Base – Ex-Yu portal za MMO & RPG igre 2. click "Forum" 3. Register on the forum 4. Confirm registration in your mail (Check junk also)
Forsaken World Closed Beta
11/28/2010 - User Submitted News - 87 Replies
Die Anmeldung zur Closed Beta von Forsaken World ist gestartet! In Forsaken World dreht sich alles um das sagenumwobene Grand Mundo. Es gibt insgesamt fünf verschiedene Rassen die jeweils in acht verschiedene Klassen unterteilt sind. Außer den 6 Standardklassen wie Heiler, Champion und Magier werden unter anderem auch die Klassen Vampir und Barde angeboten. Closed Beta-Keys findet ihr auf der offiziellen Seite unter folgendem Link: https://register.perfectworld.com/fw Offizielle Homepage:...
World of Tanks Closed Beta Key Giveaway
07/28/2010 - Gaming News - EN - 7 Replies
The closed beta for World of Tanks begins on July 8, 2010. The registration for the World of Tanks closed beta starts on the 1st of July, 2010. Grab and redeem your key as soon as possible to ensure a spot in the beta! How to redeem your closed beta key for World of Tanks: Obtain a closed beta at our World of Tanks Closed Beta Giveaway Go to World of Tanks registration page New user registration :: World of Tanks ? Free To Play Panzer MMO Game, Community Web-Site Fill in the...
world of tanks closed beta key
07/14/2010 - World of Tanks Trading - 1 Replies
nabend =) hab nen betakey für worldoftanks und brauch den eigentlich nicht vergebe ihn gegen kleinigkeiten wie bissl egold oder ein paar thanks^^ einfach im thread posten oder pmmen
Selling Warhammer CLOSED beta account - U.S. Beta
04/15/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hey there, I got invited in beta a couple of months ago, I played and decided to stay with WoW. I am looking to sell this account to buy the most gold possible for the main character I'm leveling. I am selling using my friend's verified paypal. I can provide all the proofs you want as long as I do not reveal anything that could ban my account. Contact me by email with Cash Offers and where to contact you. My email: [email protected]