Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Selling / Verkaufe Florensia Chars

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling / Verkaufe Florensia Chars

English:

Hey,

I quit the game a long time ago and already wanted to sell my characters when I just quit. Now I remembered about this game and decided to give it another try

All my characters are on Pardioc (US Server)
I'll reveal only the first digit of the sea level for safety reasons.
The equipment does not necessarily come with the character, only if you wish it.

I also got a bit of gold (15mil, apparently I got robbed) and different valuable junk like Magic Crystals (x8), Powders of Oblivion, different cooking stuff, lots and lots of upgrading crystals, Seal Pearls, Lv61 and 69 Boss Equipments and so on.
Also a few Cash Items (Exp Pots on both of them, 8 Platinum Powders, 2 Ancient Slates, Golden Keys, Magic Copper Keys (more than 60), 2 Gold Sands, 12 Mithril Powders, a bunch of random cash Hats (like those Hearts and Bonnets and stuff) etc.)
... I have so many bank chars, Im too lazy to look through them myself. Basically, since Im not exactly planning to ever touch this game again, whoever buys one or both of my chars can have all my bank characters along with them. Im sure there's quite some cash in them, if you sell their stuff off.

1. Lv84|4x Priest (female)
- has a mixture of Dex (~170), Con (120) and Wis (~50) (good build for solo bossing as well as AOE grinding)
- lv69 Top, Bottom and Gloves (+4, +4, +2) and Lv61 Boots (+4) without any useful seals
- +7 Butterfly of Oblivion (lv73 Recipe Weapon)
- Green Noodles and Green Maid Outfit
- the usual junky accessories with a few seals
- also got some of those tower medals (36 golden, 8 silver, ...)

2. Lv84|3x Court Magician (female)
- pure dex up to roughly level 70, then pure con (-> leaves her at about 250 dex and 60 con)
- +4 lv73 green Cariad (can instead also come with the Priest's Butterfly Cariad)
- Lv69 Court Magician Equip Set, all +4 with no particular seals
- also the usual junky accessories
- all-rounder skill build
- can also come with the Priest's Green Maid and Green Noodles

So yeah, if anyone's interested or wants more info on any of these, feel free to write me a message
I'd prefer Paypal as payment method, but I'm up to try whatever you would feel comfortable with. Depending on whether you trust me or not, we could do it with or without middleman service.

As for the price - I don't really care that much, just suggest a price that you would be willing to pay and I'll give them to whoever is offering the most.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deutsch:

Hey,

da ich schon lange mit dem Spiel aufgehört habe, wollte ich mal probieren meine beiden Charaktere wieder zu verkaufen

Alle meine Charaktere sind auf Pardioc (dem US Server).
Ich werde nur die erste Ziffer des Seelevels hinschreiben.
Das Equipment muss nicht unbedingt mit dem Charakter kommen, falls nicht erwünscht.

Ich habe ausserdem etwas Gold (15mil, was irgendwie noch sehr viel mehr war als ich gequittet habe), und außerdem Bank-Charaktere voll mit Zeug - Magic Crystals x8, Powder of Oblivion, alles mögliche Koch-Zeug, Seal-Perlen, Cash Items, etc (siehe Englische Version oben für mehr Details). Derjenige, der einen oder beide meine Charaktere kauft, bekommt quasi meine sämtlichen Bank-Charaktere mit dazu, ich plane sowieso nie wieder zu spielen.

1. Lv84|4x Priest (weiblich)
- von den Stats her eine Mischung aus Dex (~170), Con (120) und Wis (~50) (guter Build für Solo-Bossen und AOE-Grinden)
- lv69 Oberteil, Hose und Handschuhe (+4, +4, +2) und Lv61 Schuhe (+4) ohne nützliche Siegel
- +7 Butterfly of Oblivion (Lv73 Rezept-Waffe)
- Green Noodles und Green Maid Outfit
- die üblichen Mist-Accessories mit ein paar Siegeln

2. Lv84|3x Court Magician (weiblich)
- ca. 250 dex und 60 con
- +4 lv73 grüner Cariad (kann auch mit dem Butterfly-Cariad des Priests kommen)
- Lv69 Court Mage Equip Set, alles +4 ohne irgendwelche Siegel
- auch die üblichen Mist-Accessories
- All-Rounder Skill Build
- kann auch mit dem Green Maid und den Green Noodles vom Priest kommen

Wenn also irgendwer Interesse hat oder zu irgendeinem der Charaktere mehr Infos will, schickt mir einfach ne Nachricht

Am Liebsten wärs mir über Paypal, bin aber auch für anderes offen. Je nachdem ob ihr mir traut oder nicht, können wir es mit oder ohne Middleman-Service machen.

Was den Preis angeht ist es mir eigentlich ziemlich gleich. Macht einfach ein Angebot, was die Charaktere euch wert wären und ich verkaufe dann an den Höchstbietenden.

Old 10/12/2010, 10:48   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
you got a message

Old 10/12/2010, 15:27   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

How much do you want for that account?
Old 10/12/2010, 16:24   #4

They're on 3 seperate accounts actually

Old 10/12/2010, 17:27   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

how much priest?
Old 10/17/2010, 10:02   #6

As for the prices, I dunno really, I've just suggested to people via private messages.

As for the transaction, not sure, either - basically I'd like money first, but if any elitepvpers moderator whatsoever would be willing to be middleman, Im fine with that as well
Old 02/17/2011, 12:22   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Arrow I buy Priest what is ur email?

hey i buy priest give me ur email for buy or??
Old 10/05/2011, 19:53   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

can i buy the gs?

« [B] LevelR mit 740GP [S] PSC - !! BiLLiG !! | [Gewinnspiel] Steam acc »