Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tuxler VPN Residential

Discussion on Tuxler VPN Residential within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Tuxler VPN Residential

Tuxler VPN Premium 1 Month.

Warranty: 1 month.

Payment Methods:

USDT/BUSD Binance Pay - Reserve - Zinli - Airtm - Advcash - Coinbase and other cryptos.

Price: 5.50$

I have a premium account for new clients for tests for 24 hours (If the account is in use you must wait your turn)

Accounts are renewable, you can create new accounts or add premium time to existing accounts.

INFORMATION: Each account can be used on two (2) devices simultaneously, using the browser extension is taken into account as one (1) more device.

IMPORTANT NOTE: The amount of ip available for new accounts is 100 ip every 24 hours, keep this in mind when making your purchase.

The service continues active today March 14, 2023.

Immediate availability.
Old 03/15/2023, 00:22   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
TBM Head Mod

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,053
Active trade topics have to remain open!

#re-opened