Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Epic Games Store accounts with ALL giveaway games (255+) since 2018

Discussion on Epic Games Store accounts with ALL giveaway games (255+) since 2018 within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Epic Games Store accounts with ALL giveaway games (255+) since 2018

You are purchasing an Epic Games Store account with 320+ games

!! LIST OF GAMES !!

Includes GTA V, Tomb Raider (all chapters), Batman (all chapters), Watch Dogs, Darksiders 1-2, Overcooked 1-2, Subnautica, Dead by Daylight, ARK: Survival Evolved, Among Us, STAR WARS Battlefront II, Sonic Mania, Metro and many many other top and expensive games (check list).

All games were manually added and all accounts are hand-made.
I'm the first owner and you'll have full access (acc e-mail & password, e-mail login & password).
0 hours played !
Works in ANY region !

ALL ACCOUNTS ARE SOLD

$30 in ANY crypto or PayPal f&f
Discord: ----
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/27/2022, 01:31   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

any way to know that after 1 month u are not goign to recopver the account?
Old 08/30/2022, 21:41   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pose1993 View Post
any way to know that after 1 month u are not goign to recopver the account?
I sell stuff since 2016, all buyers are happy, did not scam anyone.
I have more than 50 accounts currently, they all are the same and waiting for new owner = 0 reasons to recover.
And i'm not even sure EGS account can be recovered, not gonna do this anyway.
Old 03/16/2023, 16:50   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 152
will the email login be the original email ?
Old 03/18/2023, 14:21   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunkelrote Augen View Post
will the email login be the original email ?
EGS has very unique rules when it comes to e-mail/region change, i sent details via pm.
Closed Thread

Tags
egs, epic, games, store