Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

12Sky1 --- Spear-Armor Elite for sale

Discussion on 12Sky1 --- Spear-Armor Elite for sale within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
12Sky1 --- Spear-Armor Elite for sale

Leaving my char cause of the isues, so I can't login anymore with my main, restarted on a friend's char, so i'm selling my old goddies, anyway I don't know if i'm gonna still stay on TS1 but I take paypal offers or other goddies, all on Devo server.

Screens:

Old 03/19/2010, 11:34   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hm

duped >.<!
Old 03/19/2010, 12:14   #3

If you want to disscuss anything PM me, this is a selling thread so if you just wanna say what you think about it make your own thread or PM me, I don't have to explain anything to anyone.
You want it, you buy it.
You don't want it, you don't buy it.
Keep this thread's purpouse please.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
m6 12sky1 and 12sky2 char for sale or trade
02/13/2010 - Trading - 6 Replies
ok ehhh wtt m6 12sky1 devotion fujin/also a m6 12sky2 Nemesis fujin with pretty good gears i dont have much details of the gears cause a friend gave me em and i never looked at em but they are pretty good and ill trade this char for a 12sky2 aeria version account jinong,fujin,or nangin (that wasnt a guanyin) any server is ok mostly tranquility account m2+ the account must have atleast 5m and a pet (bat,owl,turtle,wasp,scarab or elite pets) (dont want a moth or a pinyin) and a weapon and a cape...
WTS SUN Spear+7 and Sun armor set+7 Babel
01/11/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
hi i want to sell sun spear+7 and sun armor set all +7 all chinese to see them SilkRoad item,SilkRoad Gold,SilkRoad account,SilkRoad powerlevelling,sell silkroad gold- sritem.com if u like pm me on private i take gold or cash ty.....
Level112 L.spear Tiger For Sale 12sky2PH
08/27/2009 - Trading - 0 Replies
Bulacan area pm me or mail me [email protected] with free items 250 ecoin and with lvl 105+ rares items. pm me if your interested
Armor Type For Pure Int Spear
07/17/2008 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Uhm yea hopefully i set this up right... basically would like as many members as possible to help me out an vote for the best armor type for a pure int spear nuker... i DID read BlackStars Guide so please dont direct me there, his opinions are HIS and i'd like YOURS :) EDIT> If you vote.. it would be nice to have an explanation on why you voted for that choice ^^ Thanks in Advance,
s> 2 socket +12 elite armor on LV
09/11/2006 - Eudemons Online - 4 Replies
yeah for real &#036;&#036;&#036; or lots of vios holla back